Let us in Joe! Migrant caravan approaching US border ask Biden to 'honor his commitment' to asylum seekers

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gonna kill our kids off so more of their family members will come. The goal is to make the majority of "Blacks" in the US all immigrants (only 10% right now) to better go along with globalism and a dwindling white population. BGOL considers those people "Black".

Notice no melenated immigrants are in here condemning this the way they do our ethnic group daily because they sympathize and relate more to these people than they do to us.
I remember on BGOL, it used to be obvious who was white based on their responses to certain topics in certain threads and now it is obvious who is an immigrant or has immigrant lineage (which also includes ALL whites, who are also not native to this land).

At this point, any so-called blacks person that is not against immigration must be questioned as they are either ignorant or an immigrant agent/grifter.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I remember on BGOL, it used to be obvious who was white based on their responses to certain topics in certain threads and now it is obvious who is an immigrant or has immigrant lineage (which also includes ALL whites, who are also not native to this land).

At this point, any so-called blacks person that is not against immigration must be questioned as they are either ignorant or an immigrant agent/grifter.

Only "Blacks" supporting immigration right now are immigrants. And thats not just unique to the US either. Melenated people in Africa want immigrants gone from their countries. :lol: You are right the ones up here who cape for illegals always blow their cover.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump lost. We fired his ass. Agents failed.
That election is one of the few things about 2020 to NOT be sorry for.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

cacs and agents mad their boy didn't win. Don't worry, he has 2 and 1/2 days to fuck shit up more.

This is what you niggaz voted for. You’ll be sorry.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Trump lost. We fired his ass. Agents failed.
That election is one of the few things about 2020 to NOT be sorry for.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

cacs and agents mad their boy didn't win. Don't worry, he has 2 and 1/2 days to fuck shit up more.

you dance now but cry later. wait and see what. Biden and Harris has in store for you.Those 2 already had a history of fucking blacks up with laws. You stupid enough to think they’ll be better than Trump.Lol.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Those 2 already had a history of fucking blacks up with laws. You stupid enough to think they’ll be better than Trump.Lol.

Lol Some white racist cracker that wrote the 1994 crime bill and some wanna be black women called Kamala Harris who is married to a cracker. By next week she will be calling herself a Indian. You think these people care about blacks.

They are making 11 million immigrants citizens. Which means black Americans will have to compete for more jobs.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I hope he does let them in.

the biggest reason is that turning away asylum seekers is against international law and America's reputation has taken enough hits as it is.

Right now we are paying Mexico to have these folks rot away in a refugee camp when they could be spending their money in the United states.

that said, our immigration system is beyond broken and needs to be completely overhauled from top to bottom. In particular, we desperately need to process these applications faster.

Right now it can take several months, sometimes years, for the courts to decide whether an immigrant belongs in the United States or not. By the time a claim gets denied the applicant has already set up roots, bought a house, and married an American spouse. Now they get to start the process all over again.

I propose that we take some of our ICE funding and use it to build more courts and hire more agents.

I also proposed that after a lengthy referendum we put a 5-year moratorium on all immigration laws. That way, every immigrant has a pretty good idea on whether or not they qualify for permanent residency before they even get to the border. Some immigrants will still choose to come here illegally, but they do it full well knowing that they're going to be ducking dodging and looking over their shoulders for at least half a decade.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Lol Some white racist cracker that wrote the 1994 crime bill and some wanna be black women called Kamala Harris who is married to a cracker. By next week she will be calling herself a Indian. You think these people care about blacks.

They are making 11 million immigrants citizens. Which means black Americans will have to compete for more jobs.

I don’t think these dumb coons realize how serious that shit is. You can preach to a person all day but many have to feel it for them to get the point. But, it’s always too late when they do wake up.

Trump wanted to get them out of here. Niggaz hate Trump but Biden and Harris has done way more harm to them than Trump.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t think these dumb coons realize how serious that shit is. You can preach to a person all day but many have to feel it for them to get the point. But, it’s always too late when they do wake up.

Trump wanted to get them out of here. Niggaz hate Trump but Biden and Harris has done way more harm to them than Trump.

Well A lot of White Liberals know Black people deep down have very low self esteem and are always looking to be accepted.

In Biden first 100 Days, There is NO Black agenda. Which Shows just how much they don't care about you. They talk a good game around election season and then they will ignore you for 4 years.

The Media has you hating trump not knowing that White Liberals are just as racist, if not more racist then trump. Trump is at least honest and is not hiding who he is.

Liberals are just undercover and covert with they're racism. Legalizing 11 Million illegal immigrants is a power move to hurt the power of the black vote.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
In Biden's first 100 Days, There is NO Black agenda. Which shows just how much they don't care about you. They talk a good game around election season and then they will ignore you for 4 years.
I do not understand why black folk can't see this. Additionally, the play is right in everyone's face.

How do you remove the democrat party's dependency on the black vote? Bring in another loyal group whose numbers rival black Americans. The reason democrats attacked Ice Cube is because he was trying to wake up black America regarding the real power of our vote. We literally could have come to the table and said, "Democrats, we will guarantee you the election, but we need x y z in return." And yes, in negotiations, you do it at the 11th hour when the person or group you are negotiating with are most desperate. Instead, we gave them the national election and senate election for free. This is wasted bargaining leverage. Black needs to realize that immigration will 100% decrease black voting power thus diminishing black bargaining leverage.

There will be a day real soon when black folks who were not on board will say, "when we had the chance, we should have pushed harder as Ice Cube and others attempted to do."

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Just say no because of corona. Win-win

Not to mention the majority of those are able bodied men in the clip. Not a bunch of little kids. They not political prisoners, they greedy capitalists on some superspeader shit. People who are OK with illegal immigration and breaking the law should be forced to house all of them.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I was always taught to deal with an open white open supremacist than a closeted White supremacist. The closeted white supremacist is way more dangerous. They’ll slit your throat while singing MLK spirituals with you.

Did you all know that there were more black people incarcerated under the Clinton administration than the Bush and Reagan administration combined??? Think on that. Clinton’s were supposed to be friends of the Negro, and this sax playing cac. But, behind the scenes he was a predator.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
just like the 10 percent black that did. but it was mostly the white population that voted for him by a very high percentage.

and your math is terrible. if you have 100 things, and get 6 out of 10 from a group for you, then adding another 10 and getting 6 adds to your count and increases your percentage. My goodness you're stupid.

it's why Democrats want them.

and since you made it political, why are you against trump when you share his same policy of keeping them out?

I would like you to explain how it's a good idea to agree with your oppressor.
You're terrible with maths

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I do not understand why black folk can't see this. Additionally, the play is right in everyone's face.

How do you remove the democrat party's dependency on the black vote? Bring in another loyal group whose numbers rival black Americans. The reason democrats attacked Ice Cube is because he was trying to wake up black America regarding the real power of our vote. We literally could have come to the table and said, "Democrats, we will guarantee you the election, but we need x y z in return." And yes, in negotiations, you do it at the 11th hour when the person or group you are negotiating with are most desperate. Instead, we gave them the national election and senate election for free. This is wasted bargaining leverage. Black needs to realize that immigration will 100% decrease black voting power thus diminishing black bargaining leverage.

There will be a day real soon when black folks who were not on board will say, "when we had the chance, we should have pushed harder as Ice Cube and others attempted to do."

After these past few years I am wholly convinced that black "leadership" has absolutely no faith in our own capabilities or potential as a group.

Their only solutions are to keep us subservient to democrats and chasing alliances with other races that have repeatedly shown a focus on putting their well being first and foremost. I can't see how its not obvious where that will leave us.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

These illegals know Joe is gonna help them kill us off. Everyone in the world knows the US treats immigrants better than their natives. They not comin here to be bottom casted. It's not a secret except to folks in the US. :ssshhh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I hope he does let them in.

the biggest reason is that turning away asylum seekers is against international law and America's reputation has taken enough hits as it is.

Right now we are paying Mexico to have these folks rot away in a refugee camp when they could be spending their money in the United states.

that said, our immigration system is beyond broken and needs to be completely overhauled from top to bottom. In particular, we desperately need to process these applications faster.

Right now it can take several months, sometimes years, for the courts to decide whether an immigrant belongs in the United States or not. By the time a claim gets denied the applicant has already set up roots, bought a house, and married an American spouse. Now they get to start the process all over again.

I propose that we take some of our ICE funding and use it to build more courts and hire more agents.

I also proposed that after a lengthy referendum we put a 5-year moratorium on all immigration laws. That way, every immigrant has a pretty good idea on whether or not they qualify for permanent residency before they even get to the border. Some immigrants will still choose to come here illegally, but they do it full well knowing that they're going to be ducking dodging and looking over their shoulders for at least half a decade.
Asylum from conditions that black Americans are forced to deal with in damn near every inner-city in the U.S.? So where do black Americans get asylum? :confused:

Regardless, Biden told them to kick rocks in the link below. :smh: Apparently, Trump has all the power to make border guards act crazy, but Biden doesn't have any power and telling border guards what to do only works for Trump. It's absolutely crazy how that shit works. A tweet from Trump was the end times for illegals. Meanwhile, Biden can't make a fucking phone call to let these folks in? FOH

And I too want them to be allowed in, but not for some bullshit asylum reason that don't exist. But because they have the balls to call Biden and Dems out. I respect that. All the BGOL interns should be outraged that Biden is telling them to wait. Will Maddow be outraged? Let's see who calls bullshit.

A senior Biden transition team official said the perception that the Biden administration will be able to allow all arriving asylum seekers to enter the U.S. to make their claim on day one is false.

"The situation at the border isn't going to be transformed overnight," the transition official told NBC News in an exclusive interview.

But the official declined to say when asylum seekers might be able to come to the U.S. and whether they will be detained as they await a court hearing.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, a trump loving fool calling me stupid....priceless.
You lost agent. I'm glad you're mad.

you dance now but cry later. wait and see what. Biden and Harris has in store for you.Those 2 already had a history of fucking blacks up with laws. You stupid enough to think they’ll be better than Trump.Lol.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
The 200 mile walk in vain: Caravan of 8,000 Honduran migrants is broken up and bused BACK to Honduras after violent clashes with Guatemalan border forces - but some plow on in hope new administration will give them US asylum
  • A caravan of almost 8,000 migrants, mostly from Honduras, was broken up by Tuesday in Guatemala
  • Migrants were bussed from the village of Vado Hondo, where they clashed with Guatemala security forces during weekend and Monday, and dropped off at the El Florido border crossing
  • The migrants left Honduras on Thursday and were able to march into Guatemala where they clashed with security forces blocking their path to Mexico
  • The migrants were seeking passage into Mexico to continue their journey to the southern United States border and apply for asylum

38219768-0-image-m-1_1611095752513.jpg