Leopard Said "Fuck You And Your Bawling... Peace Out".....

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
No predator is going to fight another predator and risk getting hurt when the element of surprise is gone. The dog was shook but without surprise he has a good chance of hurting that leopard enough for him not to be able to hunt and starve to death.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:lol::lol: dog so scared he mutated a super power sonic repel....
Siren_X_Sonic_Scream.gif

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Audio sounds dub over. And since there is someone who doesn't seem concerned about the Leopard jumping out about to kill a dog or even attack the camera person, I'm guessing this Leopard is really not out in the wild.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
1. overdub of lion growl sound at the start
2. leopard wanted to play, prolly has played with the dog before.
3. the leopard is a cub

Simply_Black

International
International Member
1. overdub of lion growl sound at the start
2. leopard wanted to play, prolly has played with the dog before.
3. the leopard is a cub

I agree except for your 2nd point..... the way the dog was screaming and trembling with his tail between his legs there is no way he had played with the leopard before .... that was pure fear.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
If y'all want to see the real video without the bullshit dubbing

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Those are some sadistic bastards, just waiting for the dog to die.
When you on safari you are not supposed to interfere...I will agree with you in this case though because you figure they coulda just called the dog over and away from danger....dog didn't get the "man's best friend" pass in this case...plus leopards are rare sightings and nobody wants to scare the leopard off

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you on safari you are not supposed to interfere...I will agree with you in this case though because you figure they coulda just called the dog over and away from danger....dog didn't get the "man's best friend" pass in this case...plus leopards are rare sightings and nobody wants to scare the leopard off
I hear you, bruh: this is their rationale ~~~

" Dog barks and chases off leopard that came to attack him!
4,190,122 views Sep 5, 2018 This dog strayed into a protected area at Jhalana reserve outside Jaipur in Rajasthan. It was not supposed to be there, for its own safety and that of the wildlife. The tourists are not allowed to alight from their safari vehicle, either. The dog strayed in from a nearby temple. Indeed, it can spread rabies to the hyenas and other canids in the reserve... So for all of you suggesting that the dog was placed there as bait, please note that this was not the case. Nor were the tourists allowed to get off their vehicle and save the dog...

See this encounter between a spunky dog and a bit of a 'dabbu' inexperienced and scaredy-cat leopard! The dog is taken by surprise and despite that, it wakes up from a short slumber and barks its way out of trouble. The taken-aback leopard simply slinks away into the Jhalana undergrowth, perplexed at the confidence of the dog.

Is this perhaps a metaphor for bluffing your way out of a bad situation? Or is it a metaphor for 'confidence trumps all'? Maybe one should never give up and just bark your way out of trouble...?

This footage is part of the broadcast stock footage archive of Wilderness Films India Ltd..."