Legendary Brooklyn rapper Bobby Shmurda released from prison

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Dr. Lies lied about Bobby being Haitian and these niggas aint even say nothing. :smh: Caribbeans lie about their lineage alot.
They from the Caribbean, doesn’t matter ho . , regardless he ain’t ADOS bitch. His Dad is from Jamaica you faggot. His moms got a Carribean resteraunt in BK fuck boy. She’s from St. Vincent.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You said he Haitian, you dont know shit and just lie. Now you posting wack youtube vids lying even more.

So St. Vincent and Jamaica aren’t in the Caribbean? You moving the goal post now fuck boy? His moms is from St. Vincent bitch how is the YouTube video lying you retarded troll

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
So St. Vincent and Jamaica aren’t in the Caribbean? You moving the goal post now fuck boy? His moms is from St. Vincent bitch how is the YouTube video lying you retarded troll
"He Haitian, he not Jamaican"

Just cuz youre bitch ass aint American you want Bobby not to be. :lol:

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
You’re? You type like an immigrant . It’s a fact bitch. He ain’t ADOS
An immigrant in Berkeley California tries to be an authority on New York City. You so fake dude, worry bout your time zone, you dont know shit about NYC or the East Coast lying ass nigga.

"Caribbean one drop rule"=If you have any islander blood it cancels out your ADOS parent. :roflmao2:

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
A legitimate question has been raised though...

Are these types of welcome doing us any good?
He's unifying the West Indian and Black American community. The Dr. Lies, Hotlantans, and other divisive posters dont want that. Bobby is FUSION.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
An immigrant in Berkeley California tries to be an authority on New York City. You so fake dude, worry bout your time zone, you dont know shit about NYC or the East Coast lying ass nigga.

"Caribbean one drop rule"=If you have any islander blood it cancels out your ADOS parent. :roflmao2:
An immigrant from Berkeley? You just pull random shit out the air to convince yourself huh. You’re so fucking sorry it’s pathetic . LMBAOOOOOO immigrant from Berkeley WTF. Just admit your whole act is a joke. Stick to your BS Shmurda isn’t ADOS bitch

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
An immigrant from Berkeley? You just pull random shit out the air to convince yourself huh. You’re so fucking sorry it’s pathetic . LMBAOOOOOO immigrant from Berkeley WTF. Just admit your whole act is a joke. Stick to your BS Shmurda isn’t ADOS bitch
Go away wanna be. A lame in Berkeley wants to be a New Yorker so bad.

OP obviously doesn’t Know Bobby Shmurda is a Haitian immigrant from Florida who moved to BK.
:rolleyes:

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
What?

Nobody other than his family and close friends should be welcoming this kid home.
He's an entertainer that has a machine behind him. His release is being used as a promotional vehicle for his music career. He also has fans in the States and in Jamaica and in Africa. This is kinda a big deal.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
No he not, these old niggas tell the corniest white jokes that dont hit. And yall try to gas them up. Thats why cats dont get ocked no mo. The Sammyjax's of the board are all old and washed up now. Remember he the lame that promoted wack ass Cardi B and Meg tha stallion up here. Dont have me bump those threads.
interesting

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No he not, these old niggas tell the corniest white jokes that dont hit. And yall try to gas them up. Thats why cats dont get ocked no mo. The Sammyjax's of the board are all old and washed up now. Remember he the lame that promoted wack ass Cardi B and Meg tha stallion up here. Dont have me bump those threads.
Bump them, bruh. And quote before they delete.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
interesting
this nigga retarded as fuck bro lol

nigga just makes shit up and runs with it lol i made a thread before bodak yellow blew like yeah i think this shit is probably about to blow. it blew. dassit. i ain't never made no meg thread in my life.

this dude used to come into threads about like recipes or some shit and be like all y'all niggas have let michael jordan fuck at least once. like nigga, where are your handlers? lmao fuck this dude man i'll push this nigga wheelchair down a fucking hill like mac & me.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

You a Native American that lives on a reservation in North Carolina how are you speaking on nyc history? You didn’t even know the no homo/pause game started in nyc... remember a few days ago you tried to come in the thread and Try to deny my info only to get crushed by other posters showing vids of the origin... you know smoke signals, how to pray to trees, and rain dancing outside of that keep your native son ass out these black threads

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor

nigga just makes shit up and runs with it lol i made a thread before bodak yellow blew like yeah i think this shit is probably about to blow. it blew. dassit. i ain't never made no meg thread in my life.

this dude used to come into threads about like recipes or some shit and be like all y'all niggas have let michael jordan fuck at least once. like nigga, where are your handlers? lmao fuck this dude man i'll push this nigga wheelchair down a fucking hill like mac & me.
You're an old man that tells corny jokes. Even your screen handle is corny. We dont care about 50 year old takes on current hip hop. Your time done came and gone, stay out this thread. And surprise surprise, you found a way to plug Michael hoe ass Jordan. :rolleyes:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You're an old man that tells corny jokes. Even your screen handle is corny. We dont care about 50 year old takes on current hip hop. Your time done came and gone, stay out this thread. And surprise surprise, you found a way to plug Michael hoe ass Jordan. :rolleyes:
this nigga just makes shit up man lol its funny as shit

Except it's never really FUNNY funny to see a loser ass nigga, like I know I'm not supposed to make fun of disabled people but I think it's okay when y'all are assholes

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You a Native American that lives on a reservation in North Carolina how are you speaking on nyc history? You didn’t even know the no homo/pause game started in nyc... remember a few days ago you tried to come in the thread and Try to deny my info only to get crushed by other posters showing vids of the origin... you know smoke signals, how to pray to trees, and rain dancing outside of that keep your native son ass out these black threads
LOL that clown ass fag nigga calling me an immigrant from Berkeley when he’s a non Black person from South Carolina. He’s never been to NY in his life lol. But what do I know I’m just an Immigrant from Berkeley Lmbaoooooo

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this nigga just makes shit up man lol its funny as shit

Except it's never really FUNNY funny to see a loser ass nigga, like I know I'm not supposed to make fun of disabled people but I think it's okay when y'all are assholes
Just call him a funny Native American name or say a funny Native American joke it hurts his soul... ever since I put him on the summer jam screen and exposed that he really Native American it’s been pissing him off.. you can tell he feels defeated... just step on his skull a lil more

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LOL that clown nigga calling me an immigrant from Berkeley when he’s a non Black person from South Carolina. He’s never been to NY in his life lol. But what do I know I’m just an Immigrant from Berkeley Lmbaoooooo
Lol he actually been to ny for the West Indian parade.. he hates that I remember that and calls him out as a fraud talking shit about West Indians when he literally flew to ny to go there 2 yrs ago.. nig was acting like a total groupie to the shit.. than months later he started shitting on West Indians fucking fraud.. I think his ex boyfriend from texas might been West Indian and that’s why he be disliking them now cause he had to move back with his parents once his boyfriend kicked him out.. that’s another story altogether thats why he don’t talk about Texas anymore.. lol he mad cause I be peeping some of his stories and fig out his reality

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lol he actually been to ny for the West Indian parade.. he hates that I remember that and calls him out as a fraud talking shit about West Indians when he literally flew to ny to go there 2 yrs ago.. nig was acting like a total groupie to the shit.. than months later he started shitting on West Indians fucking fraud.. I think his ex boyfriend from texas might been West Indian and that’s why he be disliking them now cause he had to move back with his parents once his boyfriend kicked him out.. that’s another story altogether thats why he don’t talk about Texas anymore.. lol he mad cause I be peeping some of his stories and fig out his reality
Lmbaoooooo

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor

:lol:

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
BGOL niggas cant ock nobody no more. Dr. Lies, tallCAC, Sammyjax are corn. When we had actual Black people on BGOL people actually got ran off here. Hasnt happened in years.

Now the immigrants and Indians are laughing at the unverified white man who became a member 7 years after me call me an Indian. Hee, hee, so funny.  :yawn:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
BGOL niggas cant ock nobody no more. Dr. Lies, tallCAC, Sammyjax are corn. When we had actual Black people on BGOL people actually ran off here. Hasnt happened in years.

Now the immigrants and Indians are laughing at the unverified white man who became a member 7 years after me call me an Indian. Hee, hee, so funny. :yawn:
Make that bet and my black hand will eliminate your iP address for good.. I been waiting for months for you to accept and you keep running from the bet

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
Make that bet and my black hand will eliminate your iP address for good.. I been waiting for months for you to accept and you keep running from the bet
As long as Im here you cant be Black. Only white people beg for bannings. Speak on Bobby or leave the thread. Your other 2 on me flopped. :lol: A week later you still want my attention, notice I havent made any threads for you, you a nobody on BGOL.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As long as Im here you cant be Black. Only white people beg for bannings. Speak on Bobby or leave the thread. Your other 2 on me flopped. :lol: A week later you still want my attention, notice I havent made any threads for you, you a nobody on BGOL.
i Noticed you haven’t said yes to the bet... I noticed ya heart been broken once everybody laughed at you even the mods, I noticed how pissed you were when you spent mad energy trying to spam my pussy threads and hnic deleted everything you posted, I noticed even your amigos backed away from defending you.. I’ve been slapping you around all week, so much got you making threads paying homage to West Indians