Legendary Brooklyn rapper Bobby Shmurda released from prison

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL at all the love . This nigga was involved in somebody being murdered. They acting like Nelson Mandela is free. Shits embarrassing. Also Chris Brown is a clown ass industry Blood from the country. Fake ass nigga

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
No. Bobby coming home is the biggest story in hip-hop right now. Unfortunately most of BGOL has kids Bobby's age so they are out of touch with what's going on. Jay-Z and other 50 year old rappers are more their speed.
What has he done to be called a legend?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
LOL at all the love . This nigga was involved in somebody being murdered. They acting like Nelson Mandela is free. Shits embarrassing. Also Chris Brown is a clown ass industry Blood from the country. Fake ass nigga
I was gon say man lol what did this nigga get sent up for because damn

The Knicks banner? Was the nigga innocent and railroaded? Cause if its some murder shit that's wild

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just coming in here to say this man.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
BGOL Investor
If this ain't the 4 sure sign that it's dead. A dude that, let's be honest, is buns. Is getting "the king of new York" title. Any nigga that's been rappin in NY the last 6-7 years should feel disrespected.
Man, Cardi B is more the king of New York then he is................and yes, she's a she.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I was gon say man lol what did this nigga get sent up for because damn

The Knicks banner? Was the nigga innocent and railroaded? Cause if its some murder shit that's wild
Shit is way overboard

Police charged Shmurda with conspiracy to commit murder, reckless endangerment, and drug and gun possession; charges against the others included murder, attempted murder, assault, and drug dealing.[9] Shmurda pleaded guilty and was held on $2 million bail.[36] Police said they had been investigating the gang for murder and shooting indiscriminately at crowds in public places long before Shmurda rose to fame. Police said Shmurda was "the driving force" in a gang also known as GS9 (standing for "Grimey Shooters," "Gun Squad" or "G Stone Crips."),[37] the name of his label, as they dealt crack cocaine and waged deadly battles with rival gangs for territory. He faced a maximum sentence of 8–25 years

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
BGOL Legend
Fat white hispanic girls

Fat white girls immediate L

lol...i know the 2 ho`s on the right ... small world..

one is a tall slim white chick n the other chick i`m not even sure wht she is ...

but she not fat ...thick as hell tho ..( u can tell she prolly used 2 b fat... face chubby ...);)

she paid enuff money not to b fat .. :lol:

chick got hella work done ..

both them ho`s strip in VA ....

:cool::cool:

Her n this Bad Bitch below making out ...she one of them ho`s u can go bag ho`s with ...v v v v :sleazy:

surprised they didnt take this bitch with them ...this ho so bad ...put da whole crew to shame ..

cant remember where she from but she not white ..from south america i think ...

This the white ho in the middle ...:cool::cool:

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
You on fire today fam!
No he not, these old niggas tell the corniest white jokes that dont hit. And yall try to gas them up. Thats why cats dont get ocked no mo. The Sammyjax's of the board are all old and washed up now. Remember he the lame that promoted wack ass Cardi B and Meg tha stallion up here. Dont have me bump those threads.