madgoose

International
International Member

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Imma fir

That's them, also did "Imma fire starter, twisted fire starter"

Lead singer Keith Flint died unspecified amounts of cocaine, alcohol and codeine in his system 4th Marrch 2019

Oh snap he died?... yeah we use to laugh at that fire starter song... make jokes about it... actually liked it and than when he made smack my bitch up forget about it

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
Cats on BGOL old and slow, a day late a dollar short. :lol:

Yall worry bout the 50 year old rappers and what they doing, leave the 26 year olds like Bobby Shmurda to the young people.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Niggas acting like he bout to save NY hip hop :lol:
Maino
Shyne
Capone
Casanova
All were said to do numbers when they came home. Niggas went double plastic. Except Maino

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
Niggas acting like he bout to save NY hip hop :lol:
Maino
Shyne
Capone
Casanova
All were said to do numbers when they came home. Niggas went double plastic. Except Maino
No disrespect to those guys, but Bobby reach is wider than all of them. Bobby is an international star not just in NY or the East Coast. Keep in mind, an ADOS from the South made this thread and Bobby has alot of fans down here too. The people around him have a chance to make a lot of bread if they play this right. Gucci Mane's last release from prison should be their blueprint. If he can get the right song out right now :itsawrap:

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No disrespect to those guys, but Bobby reach is wider than all of them. Bobby is an international star not just in NY or the East Coast. Keep in mind, an ADOS from the South made this thread and Bobby has alot of fans down here too. The people around him have a chance to make a lot of bread if they play this right. Gucci Mane's last release from prison should be their blueprint. If he can get the right song out right now :itsawrap:
Foh. NY hip hop is dead. More like underground.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
All u know is family alcoholism and depression. When I wanna know about peyote I'll send a smoke signal. Until then stfu Redskin

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
All u know is family alcoholism and depression. When I wanna know about peyote I'll send a smoke signal. Until then stfu Redskin
The white man said Im an Indian so of course your dumb West INDIAN ass believed him. :yes: You immigrants too predictable, now scram pee wee this thread is about Bobby, nobody gives a fuck about you.