Legendary Brooklyn rapper Bobby Shmurda released from prison

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You tagged him but he at work right now. Spanish immigrants like him are laborers, they dont own a business so he'll be back later when he get off.
You Native American you don’t pay taxes plus you live in your parents basement.. how’s your ex boyfriend doing in texas? Did his house get destroyed? Seems like you moved back with your parents just in time.. the ceiling could of collapse on you and you could of died

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mind you, Bobby ain't what them lame ass niggas call "ADOS".
The Native American always speaking on black people.. I guess he’s jealous our people didn’t die off from small pox like his tribe did.. nig sheds tears cause his dna ain’t strong like African descendants..he got that Mexican, Eskimo blood in him

mcguyver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BREAKING NEWS: BGOL'S BIGGEST FAG TROLL IS GETTING DRAGGED

Legendary BGOL faggit and agent KingThacacfag makes a thread with intentions of strengthening his masquerade of being black and knowing black culture. KingThacacfag did not do enough homework on his attempt and was embarrassingly wrong. BGOL saw through his attempt and board members is taking turns at dragging him from one end of BGOL's cold streets to the other.

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor

Legendary BGOL faggit and agent KingThacacfag makes a thread with intentions of strengthening his masquerade of being black and knowing black culture. KingThacacfag did not do enough homework on his attempt and was embarrassingly wrong. BGOL saw through his attempt and board members is taking turns at dragging him from one end of BGOL's cold streets to the other.

Quavo is an ADOS from Lawrenceville, Georgia, Migos bout to do some tracks with Bobby, watch. :yes: The entire industry bout to rally round my bro.

madgoose

International
International Member

@mcguyver
@tallblacknyc
@Dark19
@sammyjax
@Coldchi
@Dr. Truth
@TENT
@baboss2212
@killagram

Because of my unique multi ethnical make up I try to stay clear of the race threads and arguments but I feel that this needs to be said, re: @KingTaharqa

you lot gonna keep fucking around and upset this here injun boy until he wants to start peeling some scalps, can you not tell from his persistence that he is from the tribe of have-a-go!

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Old heads commenting on young ppl shit and sounding ridiculous its like looking at white ppl that's not of the culture talk about the culture smh

Carry on tho goofys

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@mcguyver
@tallblacknyc
@Dark19
@sammyjax
@Coldchi
@Dr. Truth
@TENT
@baboss2212
@killagram

Because of my unique multi ethnical make up I try to stay clear of the race threads and arguments but I feel that this needs to be said, re: @KingTaharqa

you lot gonna keep fucking around and upset this here injun boy until he wants to start peeling some scalps, can you not tell from his persistence that he is from the tribe of have-a-go!
His tribe called him should-0f-swallow.. that’s what they tell him that his mom should’ve of done when the day she got pregnant with him...whenever he fucks up they go should-of-swallowed

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Old heads commenting on young ppl shit and sounding ridiculous its like looking at white ppl that's not of the culture talk about the culture smh

Carry on tho goofys
Well the Op is Native American so just like them cacs he’s talking about a culture he dosent know about

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor

Carry on tho goofys
These niggas dont realize how old and dumb they sound. BGOL so out of touch.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Native American showing off his dance moves after listening to bobby at 8 sec mark taking off his bookbag

Native American: hey guys i just finished bing watching both breakin movies and beat street.. check out these fly moves I think they are so dope word to the mother

madgoose

International
International Member
The Native American showing off his dance moves after listening to bobby at 8 sec mark taking off his bookbag

Native American: hey guys i just finished bing watching both breakin movies and beat street.. check out these fly moves I think they are so dope word to the mother

They should have been playing the original Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune! Banging UK dance track me taking back to '92 OMG!!!