Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The ones who support Trump are also the whitest way.. The level of political
ignorance is amazing

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
The hypocrisy of the white dude in the front was stunning.....He admits his mother is illegal and had come into the country multiple times illegally, but it was ok for her because she was one of the good ones and just wanted to provide a better life for her family but these others that are trying to get in are criminals and shouldn't be allowed in....

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The hypocrisy of the white dude in the front was stunning.....He admits his mother is illegal and had come into the country multiple times illegally, but it was ok for her because she was one of the good ones and just wanted to provide a better life for her family but these others that are trying to get in are criminals and shouldn't be allowed in....
These people are only concerned with winning...we are concerned with whats right...makes us better humans but lessor combatants....their hypocrisy is no issue to them...Obama couldn't make a move without hearing "what about the deficit?"...haven't heard about the deficit since 2016...they don't give a fuck...very vicious self centered people

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These people are only concerned with winning...we are concerned with whats right...makes us better humans but lessor combatants....their hypocrisy is no issue to them...Obama couldn't make a move without hearing "what about the deficit?"...haven't heard about the deficit since 2016...they don't give a fuck...very vicious self centered people

no doubt..

I tried to give a fuck a listen but I couldnt make it past two minutes

Im just sayin to myself.. ok they have an opinion about something thats nice..

the one thing that stood out and really explained how trump got so much cac support, was the fact the host said, lations officially became the largest voting block in the country...

cacs knew that shit was coming years ago, and all this mexican wall shit is the main reason trumpty got elected, he knew that was the biggest fear of american cacs..

losing that voting block position... they aint seen nothing yet..

wait till the chinese "invade" america like europeans in the 1500's..

lol

they already here they just aint fuckin with that census like that..

just wait till they do...

Ing4life

Support BGOL
Registered
latest

The Mexican American dream.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
no doubt..

I tried to give a fuck a listen but I couldnt make it past two minutes

Im just sayin to myself.. ok they have an opinion about something thats nice..

the one thing that stood out and really explained how trump got so much cac support, was the fact the host said, lations officially became the largest voting block in the country...

cacs knew that shit was coming years ago, and all this mexican wall shit is the main reason trumpty got elected, he knew that was the biggest fear of american cacs..

losing that voting block position... they aint seen nothing yet..

wait till the chinese "invade" america like europeans in the 1500's..

lol

they already here they just aint fuckin with that census like that..

just wait till they do...
That's true. I always felt like Trump and the Republicans anti-Latino immigration tactic was primarily to suppress a bloc that doesn't tend to vote in their favor.

One thing that gets overlooked in discussions on BGOL about voter suppression against Black folks is that with things like crosschecking (ie: fraudulently declaring people with similar names -often in different states- to be the same person trying to vote twice and dropping both individuals from the voter rolls) Latinos and Korean-Americans are targeted right alongside us. Their votes are trashed alongside us. These crooked CACs specifically go hard against those three groups because they know all three overwhelmingly vote Democratic.

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, the hot chick was the most pathetically LOST person on the panel....? :smh:
I love part 2 when the interviewer asked the liberal panelists, "Would you ever be friends with a person here who voted for Trump?"
The sister was like; "Fuck No!".
:lol:

But seriously, after that particular panel and the way Conservatives view her, can you blame her....? :dunno:

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again, the hot chick was the most pathetically LOST person on the panel....? :smh:
I love part 2 when the interviewer asked the liberal panelists, "Would you ever be friends with a person here who voted for Trump?"
The sister was like; "Fuck No!".
:lol:

But seriously, after that particular panel and the way Conservatives view her, can you blame her....? :dunno:

Man her body language said it all... Lol

You can tell the pretty chick came from money...

I bet she can wait to marry some cac and loose her last name..

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
They think aligning themselves with whiteness will give them a pass to the white privilege. Donnie wants their asses gone.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man her body language said it all... Lol

You can tell the pretty chick came from money...

I bet she can wait to marry some cac and loose her last name..
That pretty chic is from the gutter.... seriously doubt she came from money... she's just a pretty face and that's taken her far...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's true. I always felt like Trump and the Republicans anti-Latino immigration tactic was primarily to suppress a bloc that doesn't tend to vote in their favor.

One thing that gets overlooked in discussions on BGOL about voter suppression against Black folks is that with things like crosschecking (ie: fraudulently declaring people with similar names -often in different states- to be the same person trying to vote twice and dropping both individuals from the voter rolls) Latinos and as Korean-Americans are targeted right alongside us. Their votes are trashed alongside us. These crooked CACs specifically go hard against those three groups because they know all three overwhelmingly vote Democratic.

thats why they were shoved e voting up our ass, once they computerized voting booths.. who ever controls the program

controls the outcome... any fuckin idiot shouldve fiqured that out.

I was sayin that shit years ago on bgol when they first started talkin that shit, after that butterfly voting thingy in during bush election 1

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't forget them calling Obama the "Deporter in Chief". :smh:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dude in the black t-shirt is a punk, grade A. He fancies himself a tough guy in his own community but he's scared of brothers 40 pounds lighter than him. He's a life long fat boy acting tough, like George Zimmerman or Cartman!

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't forget them calling Obama the "Deporter in Chief". :smh:

Obama deported a lot of people but he directed Homeland Security to focus on criminals. Trump's racist rhetoric and stupid policies have created conditions in which DHS is focused on woman and children at the border instead of the "bad hombres" that he ran his mouth about.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The 2 women who assumed that Donald Trump was not talking about them or what he said was taking out of context, really need to improve their listening skills. Of course, even after hearing it multiple times, they will probably still make excuses for him!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama deported a lot of people but he directed Homeland Security to focus on criminals. Trump's racist rhetoric and stupid policies have created conditions in which DHS is focused on woman and children at the border instead of the "bad hombres" that he ran his mouth about.

That is my point exactly. Obama was held to higher standard even when it was obvious that he was doing everything possible to be "humane" about the enforcement of the law. The same people who bitched about Obama deporting actual criminals are now dealing with someone putting kids in cages. :smh:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The 2 women who assumed that Donald Trump was not talking about them or what he said was taking out of context, really need to improve their listening skills. Of course, even after hearing it multiple times, they will probably still make excuses for him!

Its just like when Trump sounds the dog whistle on brown people... "Hes talking about illegals, not me..." No, hes talking about ALL of you, youre just to stupid to notice. "Illegals"= anyone non-white... So all of us talking about "They dont fuck with us, so why should we care" shit. Are missing whats going on too. Listen for that dog whistle.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dude in the black t-shirt is a punk, grade A. He fancies himself a tough guy in his own community but he's scared of brothers 40 pounds lighter than him. He's a life long fat boy acting tough, like George Zimmerman or Cartman!

He a big dumb lunk. Did you notice all his responses where whataboutisms?