Latest Trump attack on Biden: Biden is 'against God' and will 'hurt the Bible'

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Trump claims Biden is 'against God' and will 'hurt the Bible'
BY BRETT SAMUELS - 08/06/20 02:45 PM EDT

President Trump on Thursday claimed presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, a practicing Catholic, is "against God" as he levied a stream of attacks on his likely opponent in the November election.

Trump painted a grim picture of a Biden presidency during a rally-style speech to supporters on the tarmac of the Cleveland airport, claiming the former vice president would follow a radical agenda.

"Take away your guns, take away your Second Amendment. No religion, no anything," Trump said, standing behind a podium with the presidential seal. "Hurt the Bible. Hurt God. He’s against God. He’s against guns. He’s against energy."

Biden has spoken of his faith a number of times, crediting it with helping him through personal tragedies, such as the deaths of his wife and children, most recently his son Beau. His campaign website outlines a plan for "Safeguarding America's faith-based communities," which includes promises to crack down on hate crimes and increase grants for religious communities.

But Trump has for months attempted to tie the former vice president to the far-left wing of the Democratic Party, attacking him as radical and out of touch with the evangelical voters who were critical to the president's victory in 2016.

Last week in Texas, Trump baselessly claimed the "radical left" aimed to "wipe away every trace of religion from national life."

Biden was among those who chastised Trump for clearing out peaceful protesters near the White House in early June before the president walked across the street to pose for a photo outside the damaged St. John's Episcopal Church. Trump did not speak outside the church, instead holding a Bible in the air while surrounded by administration officials.

"Joe Biden's faith is at the core of who he is; he's lived it with dignity his entire life, and it's been a source of strength and comfort in times of extreme hardship," Andrew Bates, a spokesman for the Biden campaign, said in a statement.

"Donald Trump is the only president in our history to have tear-gassed peaceful Americans and thrown a priest out of his church just so he could profane it - and a Bible - for his own cynical optics as he sought to tear our nation apart at a moment of crisis and pain," Bates added. "And this comes just one day after Trump's campaign abused a photo of Joe Biden praying in church to demean him, in one of the starkest expressions of weakness throughout this whole campaign."

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO this isn't going to work.

I think you are greatly underestimating the stupidity of the religious/conservative. :smh: :lol:

2220053142_c235285fa8.jpg

Max Cleland was a triple amputee war hero and was successfully labeled "unpatriotic" and friendly with Bin Laden :smh:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I think you are greatly underestimating the stupidity of the religious/conservative. :smh: :lol:

2220053142_c235285fa8.jpg

Max Cleland was a triple amputee war hero and was successfully labeled "unpatriotic" and friendly with Bin Laden :smh:

He was already in the WH 8 years. People know Joe. No one will believe this.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You know why Trump did this.....I just seen a few polls came out today he is losing a lot of support in red states. Hell Joe Biden is within five points of him in South Carolina and the Senate race in South Carolina is tired.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
PURE SHAMEFUL BLASPHEMOUS DESPERATION.

I bet he knows it's a wrap and the BaBa yaga
is still on contract about dem Billions.

740full-john-wick%3A-chapter-two-%282017%29-screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm not knocking you but, I'm not believing any maps or polls ever again. Always get out and vote. And vote this racist son of ah bitch out of office come November.

:itsawrap:

I agree that the votes have to be there.

But every time Trump sees new poll numbers that are unfavorable, he either says something crazy or does something crazy. This time it is Joe being against God.

If Texas starts to lean blue, I fully expect him to Tweet the N word.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If trump had said these these things here,there would be a five hundred page thread on the front page of this forum.
but hey if you like it i luv it..carry on.
:roflmao:
u really believe that ?

my question again is context! Nuance

now, when was the last time u heard about Putin's bounty on ur american soldiers?