Latest from Ashanti World

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't Mariah Carey start this stuff.

I'm not complaining, well maybe a little.

Yeah instead of getting older gracefully and mellowing with it mariah's still trying to act like she still looks like this..
nQKwC.jpg

when she looks like this...

mariah-carey-5-16-15-4.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
She's performing at a pool....
She is performing at a swimming pool....damn yall really reaching to hate...

Fuck do yall wear at the pool ?
It's a reach to call it hate, it was an observation. Having said that, I was looking squarely at her and the stage setting. I didn't even see the "Pool" on the wall in the background until I went back and looked again. Given that it was indeed a pool party, it was fitting. I thought it was just some random appearance.
In fact, I didn't have the same thoughts when I was her dressed for Carnival.:hotdamn::rise:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

You know how many times I've seen chicks go to resorts, doing nothing but drinking, and sitting by the pool or beach, not even getting in the water, then they pull out their phones, get in or by the water, just to take a few "I am living my best life pictures to be posted on social media" only to return back to their towel or beach chair, and commence back to eating and drinking and doing shit normally do at home.
As opposed to me, doing the jet ski, snorkeling, water skiing, fucking, renting boats, bike riding, hiking down caves and actually doing shit! This is living your best life!