Music News: Lady Gaga says she’s removing her song with R Kelly off of streaming platforms & vows she will not

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam Roman Polanski has an arrest warrant out since 1978 and is currently a fugative outside of the country. If he steps his ass on US soil, he’s getting arrested on the spot.. James Gunn got fired from directing Guardians of the Galaxy 3 for making a joke about pedophilia. Jerry Sandusky is in jail and the entire Penn State program got punished.

R Kelly skated for 20 fucking years with no punishment at all. Nigga was still making music and going out on tour.

You aint wrong

But that man got a standing ovation at the academy awards.

They hypocrisy is mind numbing

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Stevie saw this one coming.....lmbao. Fucking hypocrites.

BTW, didn't her own husband 'R. Kelly' her?:rolleyes:

Celine Dion met her future husband when she was only 12 and he was 38. It was the man who made her the world’s star – her manager René Angélil. Of course, their romantic relationship began later, in 1988. Several years later, the couple got engaged.:yawn:

140813-ox4l5-aetd-celine-rene-sn635.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Stevie saw this one coming.....lmbao. Fucking hypocrites.

BTW, didn't her own husband 'R. Kelly' her?:rolleyes:

Celine Dion met her future husband when she was only 12 and he was 38. It was the man who made her the world’s star – her manager René Angélil. Of course, their romantic relationship began later, in 1988. Several years later, the couple got engaged.:yawn:

140813-ox4l5-aetd-celine-rene-sn635.jpg

yup...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lady Gaga Says She Sees ‘a Lot of Pain’ When She Looks at Her Oscar
By Zoe Haylock@zoe_alliyah
06-lady-gaga.w330.h330.jpg
Photo: James Devaney/GC Images

Lady Gaga built her career around uplifting her fans and reminding them they can do anything, even if “anything” means dropping her off the side of a stage. But in a new interview with Oprah for Elle magazine’s December cover, the pop star, Academy Award winner, and mother to LG6 opened up about how her mental health sometimes keeps her from feeling unstoppable, even when she’s on top of the world.

“When I won the Oscar for ‘Shallow,’ I looked at it, and a reporter asked me, ‘When you look at that Oscar, what do you see?’” Gaga said to Oprah. “And I said, ‘I see a lot of pain.’ And I wasn’t lying in that moment.” She explains that even at her proudest, she’s reminded of being raped repeatedly at 19 years old, her history of self-harm by cutting, the chronic physical pain she’s in, and all the ways she tries to recover, including encouraging others. “Neuropathic pain trauma response is a weekly part of my life,” she explains. “I’m on medication; I have several doctors. This is how I survive. But you know what, Oprah? I kept going, and that kid out there or even that adult out there who’s been through so much, I want them to know that they can keep going, and they can survive, and they can win their Oscar.”

Even with doctors, dialectical behavioral therapy (“Wonderful, wonderful,” Gaga remarks), and a legion of supporters holding her up, Gaga admits that she always returns to the same thing that makes her feel powerful, like capital-L, capital-G Lady Gaga: makeup. “As my career progressed, even before I was famous, when people would say, ‘Oh, the makeup, there’s too much makeup. It’s over the top, blah, blah, blah,’” she recalls, “I would be like, ‘This is my life force. This is what helps me fly.’”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lady Gaga’s Legal Docs Have Leaked As Part of a Celebrity Law Firm Hack
By Justin Curto
Photo: Presley Ann/Getty Images for Haus Laboratori
Lady Gaga’s worries just got a lot bigger than intrepid fans and clueless stores spilling info about her new album. After unnamed hackers allegedly stole 756 gigabytes of files from celebrity law firm Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks — which represents stars including Gaga, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen and Nicki Minaj — the group leaked 2.4 gigabytes of Gaga-related material. Per Rolling Stone, it was mostly legal paperwork, including project contracts, confidentiality agreements, promotional materials, and reimbursements to Jeff Koons (whom Lady Gaga once name-dropped on “Applause”). The hackers leaked the files after the law firm declined to pay a requested $21 million ransom. “It seems that GRUBMANS doesn’t care about their clients or it was a mistake to hire a recovery company to help in the negotiations,” they wrote.
The group now requests a $42 million ransom, although a source told Rolling Stone the firm doesn’t plan to pay any money to the hackers. “We are working directly with federal law enforcement and continue to work around the clock with the world’s leading experts to address this situation,” a law firm spokesperson said. “The leaking of our clients’ documents is a despicable and illegal attack by these foreign cyberterrorists who make their living attempting to extort high-profile U.S. companies, government entities, entertainers, politicians, and others … We have been informed by the experts and the FBI that negotiating with or paying ransom to terrorists is a violation of federal criminal law. Even when enormous ransoms have been paid, the criminals often leak the documents anyway.”

Now, the hackers are threatening to leak info related to President Trump — although Rolling Stone’s firm source says Grubman never worked directly with the president. “There’s an election race going on, and we found a ton of dirty laundry,” the hackers wrote. “Mr. Trump, if you want to stay president, poke a sharp stick at the guys, otherwise you may forget this ambition forever.” The hackers previously leaked three forms related to Christina Aguilera, Madonna and Lizzo.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Lady Gaga Says She Sees ‘a Lot of Pain’ When She Looks at Her Oscar
06-lady-gaga.w330.h330.jpg
Photo: James Devaney/GC Images

Lady Gaga built her career around uplifting her fans and reminding them they can do anything, even if “anything” means dropping her off the side of a stage. But in a new interview with Oprah for Elle magazine’s December cover, the pop star, Academy Award winner, and mother to LG6 opened up about how her mental health sometimes keeps her from feeling unstoppable, even when she’s on top of the world.

“When I won the Oscar for ‘Shallow,’ I looked at it, and a reporter asked me, ‘When you look at that Oscar, what do you see?’” Gaga said to Oprah. “And I said, ‘I see a lot of pain.’ And I wasn’t lying in that moment.” She explains that even at her proudest, she’s reminded of being raped repeatedly at 19 years old, her history of self-harm by cutting, the chronic physical pain she’s in, and all the ways she tries to recover, including encouraging others. “Neuropathic pain trauma response is a weekly part of my life,” she explains. “I’m on medication; I have several doctors. This is how I survive. But you know what, Oprah? I kept going, and that kid out there or even that adult out there who’s been through so much, I want them to know that they can keep going, and they can survive, and they can win their Oscar.”

Even with doctors, dialectical behavioral therapy (“Wonderful, wonderful,” Gaga remarks), and a legion of supporters holding her up, Gaga admits that she always returns to the same thing that makes her feel powerful, like capital-L, capital-G Lady Gaga: makeup. “As my career progressed, even before I was famous, when people would say, ‘Oh, the makeup, there’s too much makeup. It’s over the top, blah, blah, blah,’” she recalls, “I would be like, ‘This is my life force. This is what helps me fly.’”
This bitch is a fuckin pain in the ass. :smh:

aZJENK.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I don't trust self righteous mofos that already won after and before the fact. If she wants to really atone, donate all of the money and awards to a victim's charity.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lady Gaga Will Sing the National Anthem at the Biden-Harris Inauguration
Joe Biden stan, Lady Gaga. Photo: AFP via Getty Images

2c8d2056b7cebfb38e71c277ae7aa6991f-lady-gaga.rsquare.w330.jpg

America, please rise and put your claws up for the national anthem. Lady Gaga is set to do us the honor of performing “The Star-Spangled Banner” at the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on January 20, the inaugural committee announced Thursday morning. Other newly announced performers include Jennifer Lopez herself; Andrea Hall, a career firefighter leading the Pledge of Allegiance; Amanda Gorman, the first-ever National Youth Poet Laureate reciting a poem; and two longtime friends of the Biden family, Father Leo O’Donovan and Reverend Dr. Silvester Beaman, who will deliver the invocation and benediction, respectively.

A virtual parade and a primetime special, Celebrating America, hosted by Tom Hanks, are also on the schedule for Inauguration Day. Demi Lovato, Justin Timberlake, Jon Bon Jovi, and Ant Clemons join Hanks for musical performances to be broadcast across all major news networks. The soon-to-be president and vice-president will also make remarks. Gaga has previously eaten up “The Star-Spangled Banner” at Super Bowl 50 in 2016. Watch her performance and, you know, the rest of the inauguration ceremony next week on January 20.