Kyrie Irving to have season ending shoulder surgery . Well? BK? Hello?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sucks for my bk team but we'll be back i wish the brother the best , we need to hold that BK energy!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Including this season and not any playoff runs, Kyrie has missed 28.5% of games out his entire regular season career in the NBA.

Over the last 3 seasons (including the current one) Kyrie will have missed 42.6% of his regular season games.

Including this season, Kyrie average missing 23.2 games per year. However, this season is an outlier considering he will have missed 62 games. Excluding this season, Kyrie misses 18.4 games per season.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Including this season and not any playoff runs, Kyrie has missed 28.5% of games out his entire regular season career in the NBA.

Over the last 3 seasons (including the current one) Kyrie will have missed 42.6% of his regular season games.

Including this season, Kyrie average missing 23.2 games per year. However, this season is an outlier considering he will have missed 62 games. Excluding this season, Kyrie misses 18.4 games per season.

BOOM

and umm

Lebron played in 1249 regular season games in 16 years

James has played in 94% of possible games in his career

• 2003-04: missed three games with a sprained right ankle.
  • 2005-06: missed three games late in the season with a sprained left ankle.
  • 2007-08: was sidelined five games with a sprained left finger.
  • 2009-10: missed two games with ankle sprains and sat out four games at the end of the season to allow his right elbow to heal.
  • 2012-13: missed five games with a strained right hamstring
  • 2013-14: missed on game with a back spasm, a game with a strained right groin and a game with a broken nose.
  • 2014-15: missed a game with a sprained wrist and a game with a knee soreness in addition to the eight games with back problems.

If I hear ONE word about load management I SWEAR....

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
BOOM

and umm

Lebron played in 1249 regular season games in 16 years

James has played in 94% of possible games in his career

• 2003-04: missed three games with a sprained right ankle.
  • 2005-06: missed three games late in the season with a sprained left ankle.
  • 2007-08: was sidelined five games with a sprained left finger.
  • 2009-10: missed two games with ankle sprains and sat out four games at the end of the season to allow his right elbow to heal.
  • 2012-13: missed five games with a strained right hamstring
  • 2013-14: missed on game with a back spasm, a game with a strained right groin and a game with a broken nose.
  • 2014-15: missed a game with a sprained wrist and a game with a knee soreness in addition to the eight games with back problems.

If I hear ONE word about load management I SWEAR....
Smh

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Oh let me clarify i take NO joy in ANY player injury and that was not a shot like that.

I meant that this is NOT the first time Kyrie have done something like this concerning an injury and treatment decision, and also just the overall change of the NBA and there was a time players were heavily criticized for "load management" but now it heralded. Much like when Lebron was killed for free agency and now player movement is MORE popular than ACTUAL games.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Go ahead and get both shoulders done and get a whole body kinesio wrap

Throw in some of that mineral/vitamin lotion and shit too. Anything to keep this dude healthy. Kyrie, mr pnut brittle and glass!:smh: You showed the Celtics too huh?:hmm: All that tough talk about leadership. Ok Uncle Drew