Kodi Thread

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
So i got real Debrid last week to help wit 4K streaming and stop buffering. It was working fine at first but now it’s back to normal buffering like crazy and it keeps sayin “source too low”. Any tips on how to resolve this. Would a vpn help?

There are usually three things that cause buffering:

1. Server that u are connected can’t keep up with sending bandwith.

2. Internet connection can’t support bandwith.

3. Streaming device can’t support bandwith.

source too low is usually the first two.

I have a hardwired NVIDIA that gives less problems than the WiFi devices bit 4K streaming has its challenges,

If you pause and let it buffer and get better results, u can eliminate hardware as the issue.

4K + WiFi = no bueno unless you have crazy internet speeds.

Good luck

Carry on.......

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
I have all of the hardware items you have. Using teatv, Netflix, plutotv amongst others. I never use kodi but need to get up on that. Which iptv are you using?

Sapphire, completely happy with it but I’ve nvr had anything to compare it to.

If your interested, I posted a discount code for it. I think I’m paying $20 for six months:eek::eek: ends 11/20

If u find that post, it also includes a vpn w discount for $99 for 3 years 10 devices.

If interested and can’t find it, let me know. IPTV changed the game for me. UFC.......no problemo.

Carry on........

Money Machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If your interested, I posted a discount code for it. I think I’m paying $20 for six months:eek::eek: ends 11/20

If u find that post, it also includes a vpn w discount for $99 for 3 years 10 devices.

If interested and can’t find it, let me know. IPTV changed the game for me. UFC.......no problemo.

Carry on........

send it to me bro

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Carry on........
Looking for... if you have a link send it. Thanks.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Looking for... if you have a link send it. Thanks.
"Princenubian, post: 21049014
Id definitely holler @ Adam1st since u can get board . He was having some server issues when I tried to sign up.

I went with Sapphire https://sapphiresecure.net/ and found a special for six months $20 three devices.

Think this is it.50% off Promo Code: BigCiga4 if not letme know.

Paired this w IPVanishVPN, $99 for 3 yrs. 10 devices. I posted this do a search.

Called optimum to cancel and now I have basic and internet for less than I’d pay for internet alone. Lol

I’m IPTV for life now I ain’t going back. Only regret is I’ve been getting raped by optimum all these years.

That Sapphire deal u have to take advantage of. I love it.

Carry on......

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So i got real Debrid last week to help wit 4K streaming and stop buffering. It was working fine at first but now it’s back to normal buffering like crazy and it keeps sayin “source too low”. Any tips on how to resolve this. Would a vpn help?
Real debris was down Kinsfolk, over the weekend..try it now

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are usually three things that cause buffering:

1. Server that u are connected can’t keep up with sending bandwith.

2. Internet connection can’t support bandwith.

3. Streaming device can’t support bandwith.

source too low is usually the first two.

I have a hardwired NVIDIA that gives less problems than the WiFi devices bit 4K streaming has its challenges,

If you pause and let it buffer and get better results, u can eliminate hardware as the issue.

4K + WiFi = no bueno unless you have crazy internet speeds.

Good luck

Carry on.......

True..u need at least 5 to 600 download speed to the device..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Carry on........

If you can catch eternal tv, it's 10.00 a month for 5 devices..brah

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
If you can catch eternal tv, it's 10.00 a month for 5 devices..brah
Everything. Movies, on demand , pay per view , and series.

I been trying to get feedback and also tried to support Adam but it didn’t work out.

The UI for sapphire is almost a generic form of whatever service is shown in the video.

Killa, $20 for 6 mos for my 1st look at IPTV I couldn’t turn that down.

I really don’t need 4000 channels although the Caribbean would’ve been cool.

I literally don’t watch more than 10-15 channels.

btw, kodi w real-debrid is as good as its ever been. Maybe we can start a thread to get y’all up to speed.

Carry on.......

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Kodi, with Exodus Redux, is alive and well.
Cyberflix died, making me use Terrarium.
Terrarium doesn’t always work, in which I always end up using Exodus R. in Kodi.​

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been trying to get feedback and also tried to support Adam but it didn’t work out.

The UI for sapphire is almost a generic form of whatever service is shown in the video.

btw, kodi w real-debrid is as good as its ever been. Maybe we can start a thread to get y’all up to speed.

Carry on.......

Real debrid is a real fuckin cable cutta.. brah

Gye78

International
International Member

Carry on.......
There already is one. Been going since 2015.

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/the-official-kodi-cord-cutters-discussion-thread-no-spoilers.856857/

lisaAweber

wannabe star
Registered
but unfortunately terrarium TV is dead too, as well as other similar streaming networks like Morpheus TV etc. Now you new streaming platforms taken their places like Nova TV

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Had an issue earlier, did an uninstall/reinstall, added latest xanax build... now all is back to normal

#Kodilives

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Cyberflix still works for those that's been having issues

And what the fuck is this real debrib I've been hearing y'all talk about for ages. Somebody school a brother

Gye78

International
International Member
Cyberflix still works for those that's been having issues

And what the fuck is this real debrib I've been hearing y'all talk about for ages. Somebody school a brother

Real Debrid is a subscription service that provides its users access to additional file hosters.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Repost from the other thread.
Every apk available can be found with updated downloads using filelinked. There are even some free streaming apps as well (although their interfaces leave alot to be desired).

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Kodi never died. It’s active and better than ever.

Thanks for sharing that.. I'm thinking about getting a new firetv cube and it's been yrs since I loaded the older cube.. Anyway, I shouldn't have a problem loading the new one up?? Or do you know where I can go to get info on loadin it up?? Thanks in advance..