Kodi Thread

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Best links ive have found for nba and nfl; games look amazing and run smoothly...

College basketball too.

The good links are through buffstreams.com

These are godsend since they play on xbox one and the Amazon fire tablet. Every weekend I have three screens going with different games

The best thing I have found for live TV and Sports is kodisolutions.tv. It's a subscription starting at $5 a month. I have cut the cord completely using this going on 4 or 5 months. It has every channel with channel guide and is super HD crisp.

Along with Tea Tv, Mobdro, I have more than enough for $80 internet and $8 for kodisolutions.tv. I used to pay over $200 for cable.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The best thing I have found for live TV and Sports is kodisolutions.tv. It's a subscription starting at $5 a month. I have cut the cord completely using this going on 4 or 5 months. It has every channel with channel guide and is super HD crisp.

Along with Tea Tv, Mobdro, I have more than enough for $80 internet and $8 for kodisolutions.tv. I used to pay over $200 for cable.
I'll look at it but I get all sports for free. I don't really watch t.v. that much so I'm cool with not paying

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do i install c1berflix Or CotoMovies or other apks onto my Sony Android tv. When i try to go thru downloader it keeps sayin pages restricted. Anyone have a work around

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I love the Nvidia Shield. I have three plus a HTPC. Now, I'm looking to build a Plex/Nas server. Anyone familiar with Synology or Qnap, or should I build my own?

Depends on how good you are with linux. If you’re not at least decent with linux, I’d buy an off the shelf solution. I would also run plex 0n its own server. If you’re planning on transcoding for multiple devices, you’ll need the extra power.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I have a shield but ended up going with 2 AppleTV 4K boxes. They’re the only boxes that handle DolbyVision HDR at the moment.

MrSid

International
International Member
I love the Nvidia Shield. I have three plus a HTPC. Now, I'm looking to build a Plex/Nas server. Anyone familiar with Synology or Qnap, or should I build my own?
Synology been running it for 6 years . 20 terabytes , runs my downloads , my Plex . I set auto updates , have never ever touched it again . Shield and Apple TV . Shield still a beast .

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So i got real Debrid last week to help wit 4K streaming and stop buffering. It was working fine at first but now it’s back to normal buffering like crazy and it keeps sayin “source too low”. Any tips on how to resolve this. Would a vpn help?

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
That dam Mii box from Walmart is cool..but the shield is still in beast mode.. brah

I have a firetv, 2 Mi boxes and an nvidia shield.

IPTV, Kodi, shared Netflix, tubi and plutotv.

Xiaomi (mi) boxes work great and u can find them for 35.99 sometimes like I did.

Only issue for me is there is no Ethernet port so it’s hard to watch 4K on WiFi.

Cordcutter with one regret.....I didn’t do it sooner.

Carry on.......

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a firetv, 2 Mi boxes and an nvidia shield.

IPTV, Kodi, shared Netflix, tubi and plutotv.

Xiaomi (mi) boxes work great and u can find them for 35.99 sometimes like I did.

Only issue for me is there is no Ethernet port so it’s hard to watch 4K on WiFi.

Cordcutter with one regret.....I didn’t do it sooner.

Carry on.......
I have all of the hardware items you have. Using teatv, Netflix, plutotv amongst others. I never use kodi but need to get up on that. Which iptv are you using?