Kodi Thread

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what app or program are you using it with

cinema hd, cyberflix, kodi and 3 fire tvs and my laptop ... 1 account can be used on 6 devices within the same wifi network

theres lil to no buffering on my fire tvs even large 4k and br files and on my laptop i can download 20 gb plus files on y laptop in under 3 min

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Basically most of the streaming apps have an area in their "settings" area where you can add in Real-debrid (and a few of their knock-offs). Once added, there is no buffering from videos and they play smoothly. Shit is the real deal.
They have an official site to get it thru?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Thanks for sharing that.. I'm thinking about getting a new firetv cube and it's been yrs since I loaded the older cube.. Anyway, I shouldn't have a problem loading the new one up?? Or do you know where I can go to get info on loadin it up?? Thanks in advance..

Nah family, it should be more or less the same process.

Follow the first 4 mins of this video and you’ll have it installed. From there, it’s just adding your favorite repos and voila.

Exodus Redux is still king for me but newcomers like Crew and Venom have good results. Magic Dragon is always a fan favorite as well.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Perhaps the OP (if still active) should switch the name of this thread since Kodi isn’t dead.

Or maybe brotha @TEN could hook us up and change it to “Kodi Thread” or something.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah family, it should be more or less the same process.

Follow the first 4 mins of this video and you’ll have it installed. From there, it’s just adding your favorite repos and voila.

Exodus Redux is still king for me but newcomers like Crew and Venom have good results. Magic Dragon is always a fan favorite as well.

Thanks on the feedback, bruh..

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just looking for live spots (Espn, Fox, ETC). What is the best direction for me to go?
Same here. If I could find a RELIABLE source of sports, I would probably drop DirecTV immediately.
Check out this IPTV service called Joker TV. You get 5 connections for $10 a month.

You get all NFL games, NBA, all cable channels, international channels, movies, series and more.

Note: This review video is 3 months old. Joker TV now has even more selections.

Last edited:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
So i just signed up for real debrid. Anything else this does other than give me better links to watch stuff on?

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
I need a new android box. Mine runs so slow and is limited with space. What do yall recommend & can you get them loaded with the different apps already?