Kobe's Parents at the Memorial: do you feel they were treated with respect?

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
$5 million???? LOL.... We talking about Kobe Bryant bruh....this nicca got caught, and exposed all over the world...for allegedly raping a po white trash low life.....without a rubber.....and fucking her in the ass to boot. This bitch was humiliated in every language on earth and on every television known to human civilization.

Do you know how much money she could have walked away with AND HIS KIDS????? Five million was a fucking joke....

She held him down...bruh.... And chose to keep the family together......
She ain’t hold shit down. You gotta remember. Kobe had a net worth of about $20 million at that time. And they only had one kid. Her divorcing Kobe would have been a lump sum and monthly payments. Kobe made literally 10 times that money over the rest of his playing career. And 30 times that overall.

What did she do besides stay with a meal ticket like any other woman would have done? She got cheating on by a rich man who has taken care of her and her bum ass family for 20 years. You know how many MILLIONS of women have taken back a cheating man that wasn’t worth $600 much less $600 million.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Doesn’t matter. In a couple generations the melanin will be completely wiped out. You won’t even know that they were related.

Cabo-San-Lucas-40-Kobe-Bryant-Sweetest-Moments-With-His-Kids-Gallery.jpg
Word those girls ain’t marrying black men. The Bryant name will be all but gone in about 20 years.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems like only Kobe and his mother weren't on talking terms. His father used to often visit and babysit the kids actually

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Seems like only Kobe and his mother weren't on talking terms. His father used to often visit and babysit the kids actually

No, you're wrong. Haven't you been following the thread? BGOL knows everything and can predict it all.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm going through some shit right now, and my immediate family has been fucking horrible. I asked my brother and sister for a character reference letter and both of those sorry fuckers told me, "you write it and we'll sign it"

What the fuck kind of shit is that?

Shit...I tell people that all the time. They know what the recipient is looking for better than I, so if they write it it's all good....

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
All that money and legacy going to the Hispanic side of the family. I blame Kobe.

I have been telling dumb ass Negros that shit for over 20 fucking years. Stupid fuckas refuse to comprehend the difference between race and ethnicity. I bombed my brother for marrying a spic he ultimately divorced. If you're going to marry a Hispanic broad at least make sure she's a high value one. After 175 years of terrorism under the name Santiago I have no interest in mixing with anyone who identifies with the ethnicity of those who raped, robbed and murdered my kin and countrymen. Whether it be Spanish, English or Jewish.