Knicks Fans & as if we needed another reason to Hate Dolan...smh

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
how u fuck up getting a hungry prime 2010 Lebron...?

i bet dolan was in that bitch jus talking reckless...with his arrogant shit

i knew some shit had to fucking stink ....who picks Miami over NY at tht point in his career... :confused:

all this fuck had to do was jus stay home n count his money ...

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
how u fuck up getting a hungry prime 2010 Lebron...?

i bet dolan was in that bitch jus talking reckless...with his arrogant shit

i knew some shit had to fucking stink ....who picks Miami over NY at tht point in his career... :confused:

all this fuck had to do was jus stay home n count his money ...
If you remember back when Dolan took over he admitted he knew nothing about the business. Which I criticized the Knicks for when he signed with the Knicks. How do you sign up someone to a high profile job that's clueless about the job? :hithead:

LeBron s/b happy he didn't that, Dolan is a career killer.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
If you remember back when Dolan took over he admitted he knew nothing about the business. Which I criticized the Knicks for when he signed with the Knicks. How do you sign up someone to a high profile job that's clueless about the job? :hithead:

LeBron s/b happy he didn't that, Dolan is a career killer.

What are you talking about? dolan is the owner of the team, not an employee. He also owns the Rangers and leaves them alone. It's only the Knicks he feels compelled to meddle with.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmaoooooo @ u thinking lebron was gonna go to the snicks

I have 10000000 bridges to sell u

Y’all didn’t get magic

Jordan

Kobe

Lebron

Giannas

KD

Kyrie

Zion

Contract the snicks

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simmons just trying to troll that fanbase. Lebron was never going to New York....mind you had a second chance to go there and didn't. A superstar will never go to the Knicks. They gotta do it the old fashion way and go draft one.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I thought he was gonna go there right before he came to Lakers crazy he had the opportunity years before and Knicks dropped the ball. :smh:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Simmons just trying to troll that fanbase. Lebron was never going to New York....mind you had a second chance to go there and didn't. A superstar will never go to the Knicks. They gotta do it the old fashion way and go draft one.

naw no way he was going this 2nd time ...

but tht 1st time 2010 we had a legitimate shot ...

Dolan hadnt gone full Dolan yet ...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If the plan was for Wade, Bosh and Lebron to team up...how was that going to happen in New York?

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
I don't hate Dolan...he's one of the best owners in basketball and he actually hires black executives. Knicks had the only black front office. I blame Donnie Walsh for showing up to the LeBron pitch in a wheelchair like professor X

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

Heat was obviously his final choice but I also heard before he made his final decision it came down to Knicks and Heat....no legit superstar will sign to that team with Dolan and that terrible front office career suicide