King Trump: Why everyone will "bend the knee and kiss the ring."

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
thumb_68684_article_normal.jpeg

Over the next 4-8 years....or months...or weeks...or even DAYS considering how crazy shits been as of late. of the Trump Administration we're going to see, for the first time in a long time literally how the sausage is made in the halls of power because "moving in silence" is not how Trump gets down; he's like the Nebraska Conhuskers 95', you know what's gonna happend, the trick is can you stop it.

So the real question is the why and the how shit like this continues to happen...

Well I've stumbled upon this video which I've posted her a few times and it helped me wrapped my head around how and why 'fuck shit' to a certain degree always seems to happen regardless of whose in office and why the same person denouncing the king one day is staying inside the lobby of his building in a photo op the next *cough Steve Harvey cough*

In addition to the video, I recommend this book that goes into detail on what the video could only give a summation of: That not only is there corruption in power....it's purposely built in.

51rJWjD28HL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I recommend picking it up...

*two cents*

Last edited: