kids iz dumb adults iz dumber WARNING FOR SOFTIES

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Figure a parent allowed that to happen, filmed it and posted it online, I'm not sure you can blame the kids. :smh:

But those kids should've gotten an ass whippings for standing on top of a car. :smh:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Kids do dumb shit all the time. I remember my cousin having a basketball toy box. He was crazy enough to get inside and let me roll his ass right out the front door.

Kids are learning, but any adult who records and posts shit like this needs a call from child welfare. That lil girl could have bee paralyzed for life. :smh::smh::smh:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Your posts are usually of value; I just don't get posting a child getting injured just to prove people sometimes do stupid things. :hmm:
I hear u. But sometimes I post dumbshit too. I hate seeing kids harmed but this reminds us how some lessons are learnt..the hard and hard to watch way.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Figure a parent allowed that to happen, filmed it and posted it online, I'm not sure you can blame the kids. :smh:

But those kids should've gotten an ass whippings for standing on top of a car. :smh:
Agreed. Plus one thing standing on top of a car but lifting a bicycle up there too??

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
The other little kid walked out at the end like " I told yall stupid motherfuckers what was gonna happen"