Khalid lying his ass off

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
i could swear i heard him say that beat novakane was his team and now it was just him?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Once he said that, I didn’t need to hear anything else!

The “Full Thing”? :roflmao::roflmao2:
Lmbaoooo

4a4.gif

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Dj Khaled was originally a #Reggae Dj from #Miami, but he made his name doing parties in Brooklyn with selectors like #King #Addies (#Baby Face & #Matterhorn). But his Real stardom and fame came when #RodneyPrice aka #BountyKilla took him on tour, the Infamous #ChampionsInAction tour and that’s when Dj Khaled really became a well known Dj. Of course years later he’d go further through hip hop, but Dance Hall #Reggae is his roots.

5c560f19b4a4c1b7572ead159c972369.jpg

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
@ this lyin ass mfer trying to DJ in that video above.

I assumed this dude just had the money to front for artists to pay real beat makers. He is hilarious defending himself though. "Yeah i'll say, nah we aint using those beats, we using THESE beats." :giggle:
Taking himself way too seriously. That said, there isn't much of a difference between him and Diddy.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:
@ this lyin ass mfer trying to DJ in that video above.

I assumed this dude just had the money to front for artists to pay real beat makers. He is hilarious defending himself though. "Yeah i'll say, nah we aint using those beats, we using THESE beats." :giggle:
Taking himself way too seriously. That said, there isn't much of a difference between him and Diddy.

I gotta disagree. Puff picked samples and fine tuned beats.. He actually EP'd beats and I have never read / heard Diddy call himself a" hit maker or producer. " He has said he knew a beat was hot when he heard it but I've never heard him say "when i made this beat," he respects Quincy and true record producers too much to say that... He is a really good EP though.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dj Khaled was originally a #Reggae Dj from #Miami, but he made his name doing parties in Brooklyn with selectors like #King #Addies (#Baby Face & #Matterhorn). But his Real stardom and fame came when #RodneyPrice aka #BountyKilla took him on tour, the Infamous #ChampionsInAction tour and that’s when Dj Khaled really became a well known Dj. Of course years later he’d go further through hip hop, but Dance Hall #Reggae is his roots.

5c560f19b4a4c1b7572ead159c972369.jpg

Didn't know this, I thought he popped uo on Trick Daddy's coat tails in Miami.... Funny how he turned his back on reggae, TDD and Fat Joe for the most part to fully immerse himself in this "super DJ/producer," facade as of late

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
:angry:
He saying all the shit real producers don't say lol

Pick a beat

Man if you don't sit yo big husky ass down somewhere

Any time you gotta tell somebody to ask somebody, you lying lol

This. He could shut the whole argument down by ‘going live’ do it then Khalid:hmm: you a motherfucking lie! You can’t do none of that shit you just said!:angry:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Give it another 10 years, maybe less and he’ll shit on all of you niggas Lyor Cohen style.