Kevin Garnett wife leaves him then secured the bag from him

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Obviously that pussy is/was good, but is it worth millions? NO!

These athletes are dumb as fuck, I mean yes if you have children and you have money you should if a real man raise them well and take care of all their needs, but does that mean while this bitch who does not want to honor her vowels gets millions while fucking other dudes and trying to be bout that life, while of course not able to properly be a mother to those kids... off your dime just because?

This country is fucked, and even tho she is fine as all hell, he could have worn a rubber and paid for multiple dinners and vacations and still got to enjoy that ass, until he found a real down bish who would show her love by signing a prenup for a fair amount should the shit not work out.

These athletes and celebs are dumb as fuck! :smh:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These athletes are dumb as fuck, I mean yes if you have children and you have money you should if a real man raise them well and take care of all their needs, but does that mean while this bitch who does not want to honor her vowels gets millions while fucking other dudes and trying to be bout that life, while of course not able to properly be a mother to those kids... off your dime just because?

This country is fucked, and even tho she is fine as all hell, he could have worn a rubber and paid for multiple dinners and vacations and still got to enjoy that ass, until he found a real down bish who would show her love by signing a prenup for a fair amount should the shit not work out.

Nah, that's not it Bro...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

573234_SH7cd_Y54.gif

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Man, KG had to know this was coming. KG was running hoes. It was the worst kept secret. It was just a matter of time. If I was NBA player; the only thing I'm signing up for is a NBA contract. I'm not getting married for shit. I rather wear condoms and run these hoes, and then settle down after my years in the league.

Hell; I'd go as far as getting a condom endorsement deal with the tag line "you're not trapping me." Let it be known to the world, I ain't marrying shit.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
securing that alimony and child support from him.

Ok...makes sense....the title did not make sense.... She left him THEN 'secured the bag' from him....not AFTER 'securing the bag'. How do you get child support and alimony BEFORE you leave the marriage??? Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok...makes sense....the title did not makes sense.... She left him THEN 'secured the bag' from him....not AFTER 'securing the bag'. How do you get child support and alimony BEFORE you leave the marriage??? Thanks for the translation.
props for that correction.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet her ass was scheeemin for a minute, she probably got all types of shit..

on his ass, emails, phone conversations, text messages...

the dude is right in the video this divorce aint gonna clean, its gonna be messy..

the minute she wanted full custody it lets you know she tryin to take him to the cleaners...

oh well he choose that ho, and slept on her..

his cheat game was weak and now he payin the price...

dont get me wrong, I think she feelin herself too, how you gonna marry a fuckin all star baller and expect him not to cheat...

da fuck she think, everybody a.c green...

nobody pussy is that good when you an all star baller and you choosin up dimes every other night..

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, KG had to know this was coming. KG was running hoes. It was the worst kept secret. It was just a matter of time. If I was NBA player; the only thing I'm signing up for is a NBA contract. I'm not getting married for shit. I rather wear condoms and run these hoes, and then settle down after my years in the league.

Hell; I'd go as far as getting a condom endorsement deal with the tag line "you're not trapping me." Let it be known to the world, I ain't marrying shit.
Derek Jeter did it the smart way. He waited until after he was retired and got married and get his wife pregnant.

6dab176f4fce9c69f5639aca6a6a814b

Last edited:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
This dude was an incoherent idiot who hates women don’t know if he has mommy issues or was scared by a messy divorce.

Nigga said the wife wanted to be out the house so she can be a joe but failed to mentioned all rhebside pieces in every nba city these players visit.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have to keep mind women show two totally different sides.. Dating them they on their “A” game, living with them a different game. Start to find out her flaws, no cooking, nails/hair stop getting done, no cleaning, bad credit etc etc. Once married and a baby, they start to talk reckless stop paying bills.

If the laws change and women had to be held accountable for their part in the relationship as well. Marriage would be straight, should be whoever makes the most money and a good parent keeps the kid. While the other parent get visitation.

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have to keep mind women show two totally different sides.. Dating them they on their “A” game, living with them a different game. Start to find out her flaws, no cooking, nails/hair stop getting done, no cleaning, bad credit etc etc. Once married and a baby, they start to talk reckless stop playing bills.
U been married?

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has it been confirmed anywhere that he doesn't have a prenup? I understand they dated for a long time before getting married but I can't see him getting married without protecting himself.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U been marroed?
Married.... Nope seen and witness to many horror stories. Laws not set up for a man, one couple got a divorce 450k house and the wife got to keep the house and the kids. While the husband still had to pay the mortgage and wasn’t allowed to live their. Needless to say a new guy is over there all the time now.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Married.... Nope seen and witness to many horror stories. Laws not set up for a man, one couple got a divorce 450k house and the wife got to keep the house and the kids. While the husband still had to pay the mortgage and wasn’t allowed to live their. Needless to say a new guy is over there all the time now.
You’re screen name fits... so you’re avoiding happiness because of others failures? So what do you do just buy pussy or date chicks then when you start catching feelings for watch other you bounce