Kellyanne Conway’s daughter Claudia Conway

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
conway-maison-blanche.jpg
She's texting to her girlfriend, "Girl you wouldn't believe all the nigg*ers in here kissing my boss's ass" :rolleyes:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is that hand pic though?
I’m not into LGBTism so you will never get it. :smh:

However, if you want “race confirmation” put up a PERMANENT BAN, meaning you NEVER RETURN TO BGOL and give up your screen name L/P, then I’ll consider with objective, third party confirmation. @Dr. Truth / @Dr. Fiction never agreed to it because he would commit suicide without BGOL.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m not into LGBTism so you will never get it. :smh:

However, if you want “race confirmation” put up a PERMANENT BAN, meaning you NEVER RETURN TO BGOL and give up your screen name L/P, then I’ll consider with objective, third party confirmation. @Dr. Truth / @Dr. Fiction never agreed to it because he would commit suicide without BGOL.

Everyone on the board wants you and your bitch ass lover KingThacac gone. You agents want black folk off the board so you can bring in your fellow stormfront buddies. FOH

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
So hand verification promotes LGBT-isms?
The Fuck kinda weird fetishes you into, white boy??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Everyone on the board wants you and your bitch ass lover KingThacac gone. You agents want black folk off the board so you can bring in your fellow stormfront buddies. FOH

Everyone on the board sees you are a "West Indian" coon everytime they read my sig. :yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Everyone on the board sees you are a "West Indian" coon everytime they read my sig. :yes:

Answer my questions KingThafag

Why do you hate black people?

Why are you in-love with male athletes (especially Lebron)?

How do you know anything about male stripper music?

Why don't you ever enter any pussy threads?

Whats your stormfront username?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
XCactor knows he will be exposed posting his hand so he reverts to the go to its gay to get out of doing so. LOL cactics

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And you know this how??
Tell me all about myself.

I thought I was on ignore? Me and MJ are proof once a Carolina nigga got a bitch, we got a bitch. For life! :lol: I knew you wouldnt stop reading and responding to my posts like you wont stop buying the same shoes over and over. The game is strong baby. :yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I thought I was on ignore? Me and MJ are proof once a Carolina nigga got a bitch, we got a bitch. For life! :lol: I knew you wouldnt stop reading and responding to my posts like you wont stop buying the same shoes over and over. The game is strong baby. :yes:

Answer my questions you bitch.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, he's not a Foundational Black American and has a thing for white women and light skin like his heroes.
Makes sense. Those are the main ones on the board, the pro-whites that try to disguise themselves as so-called blacks just to infiltrate our communities and sell us out to their white masters. That is the main reason they don’t want us to claim our lineage and just group us under “black”. These immigrants gotta go just like the Neanderthals they came in with.