Kelly Preston, wife of John Travolta, Dies of Breast Cancer at 57

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
R.I.P., she was a beautiful woman.

It bugged me out to hear that Charlie Sheen once shot her when they were engaged before she got to Travolta.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Preston's son Jett Travolta was described as suffering from Kawasaki disease as an infant and had a history of seizures.[32][33] In 2003, Preston appeared on The Montel Williams Show to promote L. Ron Hubbard's Purification Rundown, which she credited with helping her son.[34]

On January 2, 2009, Jett Travolta died while the family was on a vacation in the Bahamas.[35][36] His death was attributed to a seizure.[37] In September 2009, Travolta and Preston confirmed longstanding speculations when they testified that their son had autism and suffered regular seizures. This revelation came during their testimony at the trial resulting from an extortion attempt related to their son's death.[38]

On January 23, 2009, three people were arrested in the Bahamas in connection with a multimillion-dollar extortion plot against Travolta and Preston concerning the circumstances of their son's death.[39] One of the men, Obie Wilchcombe, a member of the Bahamian Parliament and former Bahamian Minister of Tourism, was described as a "close friend" of Travolta and Preston.[39] Two others allegedly involved were an EMT named Tarino Lightbourne and a Bahamian senator named Pleasant Bridgewater. Bridgewater was charged with abetment to extort and conspiracy to extort and resigned from the Senate as a result of the allegations.[39][40] The first trial ended in a mistrial. After a second jury had been selected, the Travoltas elected to drop the case and all charges against the defendants were dismissed.[41]

On July 12, 2020, Preston died at the age of 57, two years after she had been diagnosed with breast cancer.[42][43][44][45] Her diagnosis had been kept quiet and was not widely publicized.[42] Her death was announced on an Instagram post under an account belonging to John Travolta and Ella Bleu.[46]

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, John Travolta stay takin Ls! Lost his ex when he was young, buried his son and now his wife!

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
uU4bvl.gif

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
dam ..i missed this ...

i went down the rabbit hole on youtube n stumbled on this ...smh..

i jus knew BGOL had the goods...

a trump thread probably put his on page 100 in a day ...:hmm:

she was fine as hell in Twins ...RIP