Kells don't give a FUCK. Trump levels of no fuck giving. And the comments are why.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agree with this but I don't think the real issue is unique to black people though. Roy Moore in Alabama was molesting HS girls while he was the fucking District Attorney and a strong majority of both white men and women tried to put him in the Senate. Then you have Trump, Kavanaugh, Rob Porter, David Sorensen and all of the other white politicians accused of rape, assault or domestic abuse that were given pass after pass. :smh: My problem is that they are desperate to make black people the face of "toxic masculinity" when I think it is obvious that every race has its own issues with predatory men.
Not saying it's unique to black people, I know other races has dealt with the issue, some got away with it and sone didn't. I remember not to long ago a white priest went to jail for molesting kids and he went to jail and was murdered. How black and white people are prosecuted for the same crimes is a completely different topic in my opinion that can be discussed later. R. Kelly fucking underage girls for several years while some black folks turned a blind eye is a totally different. People knew what he was doing and didn't care. Black folks still defending him, like I said before in my earlier post people will say he did wrong but they add the yeah but to it. The people who voted for Roy Moore discuss me as well and the people out here continuing to support R. Kelly. That's why that nigga in the club acting the way he is... He knows people backing him no matter what. :smh::smh::smh:

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
I said to myself I was going to not comment but I will put my shit out here anyway:
R taking advantage of that part of society must people don't want to see or address.
Girls trying to make a way because of there fucked up family lives
Girls selling pussy.
Girls out here hustling.
Girls out here robbing.
We can put the lens of morality on the situation but that ain't gonna to stop them and men like R who exploit that underground society most people ignore.

Last edited:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I said to myself I was going to not comment but I will put my shit out here anyway:
R taking advantage of that part of society must people don't want to see or address.
Girls selling pussy.
Girls out here hustling.
Girls out here robbing.
We can put the lens of morality on the situation but that ain't gonna to stop them and men like R who exploit that underground society most people ignore.

And thats where he comes from and thats where many people defending him come from. A lot of these privileged Cosby kids leading the "cancel him" charge don't understand that or care tbh.

Its unfortunately pathological.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's disgusting

Bitches be tryna fuck practice squad Giant and Jets players

What type of chick are u if u have to jerk off a record carrier to get to the artist

I told my son when he was 10 don't look up to a ball player; don't put another man jersey on ya back. And it's not even hate I swear but I want my son to look up to a boss not a player that could get cut any min and/or be broke in 3 yrs like foh

While growing up I idolized the big drug dealers from my hood. I taught my son drug dealers are straight suckers.

Ppl will sell their souls just to pop on social media. Attn is the new drug of choice.
I didn't allow my son to have fb/ig/twitter during high school and I never had any of those shits. He's about to be 19 next month and even tho it's his choice he still chose not to get em cause he realizes it's all bullshit and potential drama he doesn't need in his life.
But u on bgol begging niggas for links

Nigga please

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Rapist ass nigga is possibly planning to flee to Africa.

I called this in another R Kelly thread.

He’s doing shows, throwing birthday parties and shit, I doubt he is thinking about going anywhere

https://mtonews.com/tv-journalist-toure-accused-of-s-x-harassment-metoo

oivlom.jpg

2a7ej41.jpg

The level of disingenuous concern coming from people (celebs, victims/victim family members and regular folks) in response to this R.Kelly shit is hilarious.

One thing I noticed is how race is playing a major part. I've always said that the MeToo/Women's March/Feminist movements have always benefitted Non Black Women the most. And they always will. Black Women being ignored by those movements is helping to fuel this R Kelly situation.

I dont know what R Kelly did or didnt do. Nor am i gonna act like i really care. Thats his life and freedom. But i stand by my thoughts. Most of the Women in the media claiming sexual abuse via some rich Man seem more like bitter opportunist than actually victims.

It's a shame that so much money is being made off such a serious issue. How can u respect this type of hustle? The real victims are still not being heard from. cause all these broke/money hungry/clout chasing bitches taking all the spot lights.

Charlemagne really sounds like one of those celebs that is just saying what he thinks other want to hear, he even said how he’s been making R Kelly piss jokes and stuff for years. The piss tape on a 14 year old and his marriage certificate to her have both been out for years but now all of a sudden this documentary with grown women in it has supposedly changed his mind and he thinks R Kelly is a monster. Plus didn’t a woman come out last year saying he raped her or something and she was underage?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t explain shit to grown man bro

I gat heat for niggas who play dumb
U a grown man saying u have heat for niggas

I don't throw out threats online its dumb plus we never gonna see each other and if we did and u knew the type of person I was I could guarantee u it would be a different story so imma let u troll other ppl I see u always on here arguing with which is always foolish to me

Dry threats are foolish and a waste of time

Enjoy ya wknd

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is R.Kelly sick or Is society sick?because the bus just doesn't stop for him.

Also remember you have some 18yr old doing prison time or has some charges for dating a 16yr he went to high school with....

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is R.Kelly sick or Is society sick?because the bus just doesn't stop for him.

Also remember you have some 18yr old doing prison time or has some charges for dating a 16yr he went to high school with....
He's sick and we as a society are sick as well

It's real sad but most of it is conditioning

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U a grown man saying u have heat for niggas

I don't throw out threats online its dumb plus we never gonna see each other and if we did and u knew the type of person I was I could guarantee u it would be a different story so imma let u troll other ppl I see u always on here arguing with which is always foolish to me

Dry threats are foolish and a waste of time

Enjoy ya wknd
Damn nigga u mad?

I was only foolin’

I find it funny niggas who be on a sex board be acting like they don’t do ill shit

And no threat was made.

Unless u want smoke?

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I haven't even commented on any of this stuff. I had a lengthy conversation with my brother about it. You would have though back in 2008 when he got off for most of this stuff he would have cleaned up his act but he got worse. Black folks still out here defending this nigga and saying shit like what about catholic priest or blaming it on white folks.:smh:

Shit don't have nothing to do with race, it's called Human behavior! There are bad apples in every group of people on this planet. Nigga is a monster! I got very fond memories of this dudes music but I can separate the man from his music because the music is basically a time machine for me, it takes me back to a different period in my life. There will be no yeah but from me, dude is a monster and black folks need to quit defending him and supporting that nigga. :smh:
A monster.......and if he is, then is it illegal to be a monster?

No.

Is it illegal to piss on someone? No

Is it illegal to try someone of a crime they already got off of? Yes

He got some 17 year olds......what is the issue? What law has he broken?

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Girls selling pussy.
Girls out here hustling.
Girls out here robbing.
any woman can be exploited at any age. It isnt the age so much. It is the dependency. A woman at 16 knows right from wrong. But they are broke. No job no career.

When the money is low the hunger shows.

Take any woman in poverty that dont stay with mom and dad and has bills to pay trust and believe you can exploit them also.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn nigga u mad?

I was only foolin’

I find it funny niggas who be on a sex board be acting like they don’t do ill shit

And no threat was made.

Unless u want smoke?
Why would I want smoke with somebody I'm never gonna see in life? Makes no sense homie

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
At a certain point all of this becomes a cult of personality...motherfuckers admire and idol worship someone so much that they give a pass to their CRIMES. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

THIS IS THE SAME BEHAVIOR THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS DISPLAY. IF YOU HATE TRUMP, BUT GIVE KELLY A PASS, LABEL YOUR SELF AS A HYPOCRITE.AND SHIT THE DOOR AS YOU LEAVE BITCH ******.

****** = NI99A . The board edited my words but youz an ignant mufucka.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
..the hell..?
Tru stories I have many more tho

About a lady sitting on the floor near Whitney Houston getting her toes done at Bergen mall like shit was stalkerish like bitch give her some space she not tryna be rude but she don't want u near her like that

Nikkaz calling all their friends to the barber shop cause Jim Jones was there in Hackensack mfers was breaking their necks to get over there

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
These chicks acting like this is EXACTLY how it was when the piss tape leaked. It got so bad, I gave up trying to explain to them why this was a bad thing. Hey, man, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

I still plan to listen to his music. Even if he comes out and admits he fucked up. Like the man in this video, I have a lot of great memories attached to a lot of songs from the 90s. Got over 20 R Kelly songs in my rotation (none of which are talking about foul shit like pedophilia). So when I listen to his music, I dont think about the "Surviving R Kelly" Documentary, I think about good memories from when I was younger.

If we keep it real with ourselves, If we stopped listening to entertainers whove done foul shit in their lives, actors and musicians, past and present. we'd probably have to delete 90% of our movie/music files. People who have tons of money/clout and are attached to Hollywood get involved in some weird shit.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still plan to listen to his music. Even if he comes out and admits he fucked up. Like the man in this video, I have a lot of great memories attached to a lot of songs from the 90s. Got over 20 R Kelly songs in my rotation (none of which are talking about foul shit like pedophilia). So when I listen to his music, I dont think about the "Surviving R Kelly" Documentary, I think about good memories from when I was younger.

If we keep it real with ourselves, If we stopped listening to entertainers whove done foul shit in their lives, actors and musicians, past and present. we'd probably have to delete 90% of our movie/music files. People who have tons of money/clout and are attached to Hollywood get involved in some weird shit.
who didn't buy 12 play when it came out but if you KNOW what the deal is and you still BUY his concerts tix and his new music..then understand that your money supports the fucked up lifestyle of a fucked up person. You vote with your DOLLARS and thats more meaningful and impactful than any social media post/rant about much of a piece of shit you think he is.

If you continue to BUY his music then your giving a pass to his shit in a real way.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
who didn't buy 12 play when it came out but if you KNOW what the deal is and you still BUY his concerts tix and his new music..then understand that your money supports the fucked up lifestyle of a fucked up person. You vote with your DOLLARS and thats more meaningful and impactful than any social media post/rant about much of a piece of shit you think he is.

If you continue to BUY his music then your giving a pass to his shit in a real way.

I havent bought anything new from R Kelly. Dont like his newer music. Im more so typing about his older classics. Also, the thoughts of what he did with the money that I did supply him has never crossed my mind. I dont know if R Kelly is a weirdo or not, but i got a ton of disingenuous vibes from 90% of the people in that documentary. So I didnt come from that looking at R Kelly no more differently than I did prior to it being released.

Like I mentioned before, entertainers are involved in weird shit. If i thought too deeply about most of their "recreational activities", then Id have to stop listening to music and looking at movies all together.

Im just not the type to half ass things. If youre gonna fault R Kelly for his behavior, after a vague documentary, then you need to look into your other fav celebs as well. If not, then youre just bs!

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I wouldn't dare buy his new music and I don't fuck with concerts anymore unless it's a comedy show

I just can't let go of the memories I have to his music so I'm not willing to let it go despite who made it

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I havent bought anything new from R Kelly. Dont like his newer music. Im more so typing about his older classics. Also, the thoughts of what he did with the money that I did supply him has never crossed my mind. I dont know if R Kelly is a weirdo or not, but i got a ton of disingenuous vibes from 90% of the people in that documentary. So I didnt come from that looking at R Kelly no more differently than I did prior to it being released.

Like I mentioned before, entertainers are involved in weird shit. If i thought too deeply about most of their "recreational activities", then Id have to stop listening to music and looking at movies all together.

Im just not the type to half ass things. If youre gonna fault R Kelly for his behavior, after a vague documentary, then you need to look into your other fav celebs as well. If not, then youre just bs!
dude I dropped rkelly after I saw that pee vid back at the turn of the century...shit a hint and a half was the motherfucker married a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD in the mid 90s...that documentary is just additional character shit. I don't know how old you are but the marriage to aaliyah and the pee vid have been accessible for over 20 years so at this point I have to assume that people are WILLFULLY ignoring stuff.

This isn't like all the other celebs with STORIES about them like cosby or michael jackson. Theres concrete evidence that he did shit with minors. The fact that he beat that video in court just shows what we all know already...the court system is fucked up and a rich person can get away with anything as long as the victims aren't white. And you may say that OJ beat his murder case and I'll say that they STILL put that nigga in a cage on his FIRST OFFENCE...a case that if that trial of the century hadn't happened..he would have had a slap on the wrist with maybe 6 months out in 3 and a few years probation at worst.

OJ and a bunch of his friends went into the hotel room of a memorabilia collector to essentially gangster his shit back. Multiple people carried guns and made threats...peep the sentencing:

O. J. Simpson: Sentenced to prison for 9 to 33 years.

Walter Alexander: Alleged accomplice of Simpson's. Brought a gun into the room. Sentenced to probation.

Clarence "C. J." Stewart: Alleged accomplice of Simpson's. Drove the Lincoln Navigator getaway car. Stood by Simpson during the trial and did not negotiate a plea deal. Judge Jackie Glass sentenced Stewart, the only Simpson cohort who did not negotiate a plea deal, to 15 years in prison, eligible for parole after 7 and a 1/2 years. The conviction was later overturned because the verdict was tainted by Simpson's fame, and Stewart was released after a plea deal with time served.

Ryan Braun
: Alleged accomplice of Simpson's. Introduced himself as a friend of Stewart's. Carried items out of the room. First met Simpson on the day of the robbery. Sentenced to probation.

Charles Ehrlich
: Alleged accomplice of Simpson's. Friend of Simpson's from South Florida. Pretended to be a buyer who would first check out the goods. Sentenced to probation.

Michael McClinton
: Alleged accomplice of Simpson's. Acquaintance of Alexander's and Stewart's. Brought a gun into the room. Also made an audio recording of events that was later used at trial. In the room, McClinton pulled out a .45-caliber Ruger and barked orders at the dealers, as Simpson reportedly told him to do. Afterward in the hallway McClinton secretly taped Simpson asking whether McClinton pulled out "the piece." On the recording the participants are heard at a sushi restaurant laughing about the six-minute encounter. Sentenced to probation.

Thomas Riccio: Auction owner and convicted felon[14] who informed Simpson about the stolen goods, and subsequently taped the whole event on a recorder. Riccio sold the tape for $150,000 to TMZ.com. Riccio also testified that he was paid an additional $60,000 by television stations for appearances. Riccio was given total immunity for his testimony by Clark County District Attorney David Roger after a negotiation with Riccio's attorney Stanley Lieber.

Bruce Fromong: Memorabilia dealer, later convicted of shoplifting.

Alfred Beardsley: Memorabilia dealer, and convicted felon.

Riccio and Fromong didn't participate in the robbery and the last dude is the guy OJ jacked to get his shit back but as you can see ALL OF THEM ARE DIRTY..there was a reason OJ went into that room with guns...

BUT the point is OJ was the ONLY PERSON TO DO ACTUAL HARD TIME...mind you THAT WAS HIS FIRST OFFENCE. First time he'd ever been convicted of a crime.

you gonna tell me that wasn't revenge for getting away with killing a pretty white bitch? Had Nicole Simpson been black OJ would have walked on those charges...like everybody else did.

R kelly has skated by for so long because all of his victims were black women.

Last edited:

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Our people will keep fucking with Kellz just like 99 percent of you niggas commneting in this thread will keep watching the NFL.

breh....until there are NO black men suiting up in the NFL this argument will hold no water....you think the NFL care that black people dont watch? they clearing BILLIONS every year off white dollars and black sweat

#true #facts
thats some real shit you just said bruh

that shyt about as real as santa claus

see the comment above

and im not going back and forth....take this as my 1st and last comment

been saying this for years about this boycott bullshyt

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
breh....until there are NO black men suiting up in the NFL this argument will hold no water....you think the NFL care that black people dont watch? they clearing BILLIONS every year off white dollars and black sweat

that shyt about as real as santa claus

see the comment above

and im not going back and forth....take this as my 1st and last comment

been saying this for years about this boycott bullshyt
Makes you feel better for watching it huh bra????
Their viewership dropped drastically after K7 but went back up cause niggas don't know how to stand strong.

Do as you please but me personally will never watch that slave plantation again..it's not that important to me.