Kells don't give a FUCK. Trump levels of no fuck giving. And the comments are why.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't he used to call himself the pied piper? Anyone familiar with the history of that fairy tale?
Yes,he solved a problem,the people refused to pay him for it so as revenge he took their children,right outta their village in the same manner he solved their problem.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The MuteRKelly movement states as of last year that they shut down 8 of his concerts. He had to cancel concerts because of poor ticket sales due to their protesting. But overall I agree with what you're saying.
Kelly has canceled a handful of shows because of poor sales, but it sure af wasn't because of mute...

Before the doc -with proper promotion- Kelly could easily sell out 2k seat theatres... sponsors would be very local
I expect him to still get club dates - at least until the other shoes concerning his behavior / history start to drop

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
That’s cuz ALL this online boycotting/protest is as fake as the Gucci belts in these folks posts

When will y’all learn ? Social media is a VIRTUAL world. You can’t use it to MUTE nobody in the real world. The people saying that are just trying to LOOK cool.

Ain’t nobody muting R Kelly except the folks who already were, and there’s no need to announce the shit.

Just like ain’t nobody boycotting h&m, Starbucks, none of the airlines, the nfl... NONE OF THAT SHIT.

LOL let it go.

Exactly. All you have to do is look to see who is in the White House. All these outraged people must be putting up a fucking front because they show time and time again what they really think when they think no one is looking.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
There’s a thread today where dudes are saying if you can’t get a college aged black girl drunk and bring 20 dudes in to fuck her while she’s passed out, that being black and straight is impossible.
Link? I think that you're either an extremist or a liar.:hmm:
I don't believe that male_feminist takes things as far as you do.:smh::smh::smh:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Link? I think that you're either an extremist or a liar.:hmm:
I don't believe that male_feminist takes things as far as you do.:smh::smh::smh:

there was i was looking for it to post it for you but i don't see the thread anymore. video about a female talking about she let 20 niggas fuck one night in college.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all this shows is you can do ANYTHING to a black female as long as you can throw a ball, sing a song, tell a joke or act REALLY good...its all okay.

If marriage license and pee tape with 14 year olds and then 20 black women saying this nigga did shit isn't enough then you know he could piss on a child's face on that stage and cats would STILL say...( please use the goofiest stupidest voice you can think of)"personal issues aside, the talent is undeniable"

At a certain point all of this becomes a cult of personality...motherfuckers admire and idol worship someone so much that they give a pass to their CRIMES. :smh::smh::smh::smh:
You can do anything to any woman if you also are part of the GOP establishment(Kavanaugh), be worth a few billion but have 6 bankruptcies(Trump), or have one of the beginning mega churches in our country(Earl Paulk)!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Im tellin you I heard women... bougie college educated home owning... six figure car driving

super bougie bitch talkin bout.... I might let r kelly pee on me...

translation... she would DEFINITELY let r piss on her to make his stable...

r got money and non stop bitches on deck... what the fuck does he care bruh....

plus he is an artist... he can easily leave this world and lose himself in his art... dude is probably the only dude I know who can probably compare to prince when it comes to just creating music...

say what you want, feel how you want.. that muthafucka R is a genius bruh...

Listen to all them black women screaming. Money down that his ex-wife attended.

Black men won’t respect black women until black women respect themselves. Sad sad sad

His ex-wife been crying on tv every chance she gets talking about how bad he used to beat her and even one time hog-tied her, legs and feet behind her back, and then left her on the side of the bed and went to sleep and she was on video last year playing and singing along to his music talking about you better not say anything bad about him to her...smh

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His ex-wife been crying on tv every chance she gets talking about how bad he used to beat her and even one time hog-tied her, legs and feet behind her back, and then left her on the side of the bed and went to sleep and she was on video last year playing and singing along to his music talking about you better not say anything bad about him to her...smh

he got a spell on all these hoes..bruh...

are their any victims coming forward that has been traumatized or still show signs of trauma... like those child sexual assault/rape victims the catholic church be producing..?

the only person who seems hurt is the chick that released the first tape..

and she kinda cold too.. because from what I understand she only exposed him because she felt HER music career wasnt going anywhere....

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
9 years from now something else will put this piece of shyts name on television for some similar shyt and NOTHING will still be done

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
there was i was looking for it to post it for you but i don't see the thread anymore. video about a female talking about she let 20 niggas fuck one night in college.

@Big Tex talm bout Brothers were saying you ain't a straight Black male if you can't bag a bitch for a gangbang, not some chick admitting to allowing herself to be smutted out.

I'd question the dudes who are even WILLING to participate. The thought is enough to turn my stomach.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
thats it.... its not about "black women" its a he is the opposite of being a fuckin janitor..

I really havent been following all this rkelly thing since he was exposed... and thats only because it was discussed to death on bgol..

I just know all the way to elvis presley days..who got tons of becky support even after it was known he was runnin game on pre teen girls... they was like sooo its elvis presley

they been giving famous singers a pass for doing a lot of questionable pedo shit...

if rkelly was a janitor he wouldve been in jail the first time the tape came out...not one single chick wouldve come out supporting him....

Not a damn one!

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
All this shit must be a part of a mind control experience.

Everything that happens results in Black folks turning on Black folks. Zimmerman, Cosby, Kaepernick, RKelly, elections, protests, Trump, Lavar Ball, Lebron James.

Folks who claim to protect Black women are turning on black women because they ain't coming after Kelz with torches and pitchforks.

Fake outrage is real.

Most folks don't care about victims, crimes or perps.