Keith Olbermann signs new deal with ESPN

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cacs get opportunity after opportunity :smh:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/389411-keith-olbermann-signs-new-deal-with-espn

Former MSNBC "Countdown" host Keith Olbermann has signed a new deal with ESPN that entails an increased role with the sports network, according to an announcement from the network.

Olbermann, best known in political circles for his scathing "Special Comment" commentaries during his time on MSNBC from 2003 to 2012, will begin Monday when he performs the play-by-play call for a Houston Astros–New York Yankees game at Yankee Stadium for ESPN Radio, according to the network.

The former CNN, Current TV and Fox Sports personality will also co-host some editions of the sports-debate program "Pardon the Interruption" and the sports investigative magazine "Outside the Lines."

Olbermann first left ESPN in 1997 to make the jump to political media at MSNBC.

He also hosted programs at Fox Sports Net, again at MSNBC, Current TV, a cable network once owned by former Vice President Al Gore, and ESPN 2. More recently, he hosted "The Resistance," a GQ web series, in 2017.

Olbermann gained prominence outside sports by hosting "Countdown," a political show on MSNBC and Current TV. Olbermann had a show on ESPN 2 from 2013 to 2015

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol:

l-2269-this-wont-end-well.jpg

jemele-hill-613x387-595x375.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I knew something was up when I saw him on PTI a couple of months ago

It shocked the hell out of me when I turned to it

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know Mike mad at her for fucking up his money. Jemele tried to play it off like she was moving on to something just as good. Meanwhile they got her floating
from show to show like a couch surfing bum. They should have just stayed on his and hers until the contract was up and
move all the black talent to another network.

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
I'm so glad they no longer have that show together at 6:00pm on ESPN. They were annoying and I couldn't stand them together. I don't like neither of them.

I never got a chance to see them on The 6 cause I was at work round that time but it wasn't the same as His and Hers. Once they had to start doing actual sports talk and have all the other things like a typical SC show I knew it wasnt going to work out well for them. His and Hers suited them just find because at 12pm they had the perfect timeslot to do whatever they wanted, have the weird ass segments but the podcast they were doing was funny as hell. Now Michael Smith is just sitting somewhere in a small corner somewhere in Bristol waiting for his next assignment which might involve him calling a college football game between Kansas and Indiana...