Kawhi is out of game 5 due to his knee

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I agree. Lebron’s injury during regular season looked borderline intentional. They need to look hard at stuff like that, and hand out fines. Kyrie bitch ass even though I don’t like him, his injury was borderline dirty too if I remember right.

LeBron is viewed as a "super nigga" like George Floyd by most NBA fans so dont expect sympathy or constraint when he gets injured. Many of the posters crying about injuries in the playoffs NOW gladly laughed at memes and posts mocking LeBron for getting injured. Anytime he does, his reactions are played up and were told how soft he is. Mofos become full on white supremacists when LeBron goes down bruh. LeBron laying on the ground after getting poked in the eye is one of the most shared images of this NBA season.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree. Lebron’s injury during regular season looked borderline intentional. They need to look hard at stuff like that, and hand out fines. Kyrie bitch ass even though I don’t like him, his injury was borderline dirty too if I remember right.

Looked like Kyrie's was def close, Giannis undercut him a bit. Bron's shit could have been karma for intentionally pushing Embid while he was in the air causing him to land on his back..lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Looked like Kyrie's was def close, Giannis undercut him a bit. Bron's shit could have been karma for intentionally pushing Embid while he was in the air causing him to land on his back..lol

See, LeBron getting hurt is always justified.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LeBron is viewed as a "super nigga" like George Floyd by most NBA fans so dont expect sympathy or constraint when he gets injured. Many of the posters crying about injuries in the playoffs NOW gladly laughed at memes and posts mocking LeBron for getting injured. Anytime he does, his reactions are played up and were told how soft he is. Mofos become full on white supremacists when LeBron goes down bruh. LeBron laying on the ground after getting poked in the eye is one of the most shared images of this NBA season.

Come on man..lol Bron has also FLOPPED more than most players, when replays have clearly shown there was little or in some cases no contact. Plain indisputable video evidence.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Come on man..lol Bron has also FLOPPED more than most players, when replays have clearly shown there was little or in some cases no contact. Plain indisputable video evidence.

There you go, like I said, LeBron has never been injured, he only flops and pretends to be hurt.

George Floyd wasnt really choking, he was just exagerrating and resisting arrest.

"Super niggas" dont feel pain. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So him clearly pushing a player while they're in the air when he didn't try to actually defend is cool? I just said it could be karma shrug

Black men deserve whatever karma comes to them in the form of pain.

Kyrie stomped the Celtics logo, him getting hurt was karma served. White supremacy baby!

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There you go, like I said, LeBron has never been injured, he only flops and pretends to be hurt.

George Floyd wasnt really choking, he was just exagerrating and resisting arrest.

"Super niggas" dont feel pain. :yes:

WTF are your reading comprehension skill subpar? I never said he's never been hurt, however you can't dispute clear cut video evidence that in many cases dude has flopped.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
WTF are your reading comprehension skill subpar? I never said he's never been hurt, however you can't dispute clear cut video evidence that in many cases dude has flopped.

LeBron has never been hurt. He hasnt had 1 legit injury his whole career. Everyone was deemed a flop including 2 eye pokes. You said yourself he's flopped more than any NBA player in history.

Kyrie deserved karma for stepping on the Celtics logo right?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew this was going to happen

he’s just not going to-play through injury.

and he shouldn't........nobody should.

you can play when you are hurt, you shouldn't play when you are injured.

trying to rush nack is what fucked up DRose career

trying to play injured is what caused Durant to tear his Achilles.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For you and all the others with that flop shit....Lebron had to sell any contact of he wouldn't get calls because he is 270 and built like a linebacker

Shaq used to get fucked all the way up ad no calls...

if you play through contact you are likely not to get a call so you have to emphasize the contact....

bkqns718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was bound to happen. The NBA put profits over their older star players. Too many games and too few opportunities for recovery. He won't be the last.
On the flip side, NBA is requesting 75 Billion for their next broadcasting contract.

If those players want to keep the supermax contracts you better believe Silver is telling them to get the fuck on the floor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
For you and all the others with that flop shit....Lebron had to sell any contact of he wouldn't get calls because he is 270 and built like a linebacker

if you play through contact you are likely not to get a call so you have to emphasize the contact....

Big dark skinned Black men have a high tolerance for pain but are soft in nature. White supremacy 101. Most of the people who clown LeBron injuries and reaction are white.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude selling legit contact is one thing, but you stans act like there isn't tons of video evidence that dude outright flops & hasn't even been touched in most cases. I have no issues with selling legit fouls.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude selling legit contact is one thing, but you stans act like there isn't tons of video evidence that dude outright flops & hasn't even been touched in most cases. I have no issues with selling legit fouls.

They all do it..or kick out their legs or jump into the defender.

I don't care that much ..

I know if Lebron flopped but said Republicans buy sneakers too, it would be all love

if he flopped but just shut up and dribbled it would also be all love

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
They all do it..or kick out their legs or jump into the defender.

I don't care that much ..

I know if Lebron flopped but said Republicans buy sneakers too, it would be all love

if he flopped but just shut up and dribbled it would also be all love

add marry a white woman and have mixed race kids that end up marrrying white themselves down the road, it'd all be love as well.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
this postseason has been crazy

this shit is crazy
who is the favorite

nets? kyrie and harden hurt
6ers? embid hurt
suns? paul is out
clips? Kawhi is out
jazz? Conley out
hawks??? I cant see it

this is like a lockout/strike season. the Lakers were compromised by injuries and compressed season. Miami the defending eastern champions didn't make it out thr 1st round. And Denver lost Murray to injury