Kathy Drayton turned herself into Perfection!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Outside of her titties I definitely saw the work she put in to build the rest of her body up to where it is now. And she admitted to getting the implants because she felt self conscious about having small breasts so I can't really knock her on that too much.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kathy Drayton is ultra hot.
But I wouldn't consider her "perfection".
For me, THIS goddess better represents my idea of perfection....
619656f4cb844fa1f3746084974e1c92.jpg
dedeb347b824554d8cf5e8766aea4f74_lg.jpg

tumblr_or3wtuZTVB1voiop9o2_540.jpg
EpjKvmfXUAci5mq.jpg

E7M2mACVIAASn1V.jpg

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Last edited:

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Outside of her titties I definitely saw the work she put in to build the rest of her body up to where it is now. And she admitted to getting the implants because she felt self conscious about having small breasts so I can't really knock her on that too much.
That’s crazy that’s she’s married and still felt self conscious about having small breasts. Kinda proves that some women get them for competition purposes…..she looked before them

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
She looks great, would fuck the dog shit outta her.

I just think she has a weird obsession with trying to show people she has an ass now.

Every pic and video, it's either a side shot or she's doing that stance where she's poking that hip out, and she always got some heels on and something tight to make it stand out.

It's like she really wants people to look at her ass, it's always the emphasis.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

I just think she has a weird obsession with trying to show people she has an ass now.

Every pic and video, it's either a side shot or she's doing that stance where she's poking that hip out, and she always got some heels on and something tight to make it stand out.

It's her business as a trainer, influencer, etc...to show/sell her changes.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is the opposite of cute, but props to her for the discipline to grow that much muscle as a lady.

She definitely has had a BBL and boob implants, but her body looks good.

ldub1978

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sounds like every girl now