Karrueche Tran poses for ‘The Hundreds’ magazine

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Karrueche Tran poses for ‘The Hundreds’ magazine
http://rollingout.com/entertainment/karrueche-poses-hundreds-magazine/3/

karrueche2.jpg

Karrueche Tran for The Hundreds

Chris Brown’s on-again, off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran is steaming up the pages of The Hundreds magazine. The mag, from The Hundreds streetwear team, profiled her for the issue that hits their retail flagship stores May 1.

In it, Tran lathers up an old school DeLorean while donning a bikini and short-shorts.

Obviously pleased with the photos, the petite star shared them on Instagram.

“Check out TheHundreds.com to see what’s coming in their Summer ’14 issue @thehundreds,” she captioned the above photo of herself washing the car with shorts around her ankles.

Screen-shot-2014-04-24-at-11.56.44-AM.png

karrueche1.jpg

karrueche-teaser-0-460x380.jpg

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's cute but she's really a girl-next-door type. Nothing wrong with that. Her other qualities, like how she is willing to stick by her man, are more appealing than her looks.
A down bitch is worth way more than a pretty bitch to most men.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She's cute but she's really a girl-next-door type. Nothing wrong with that. Her other qualities, like how she is willing to stick by her man, are more appealing than her looks.

^^^^

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

pretty much. She needs to find herself. A lot of women would be surprised to know that men think like this :lol::lol::lol:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh she stick by that nigga cuz she aint got shit else going on it aint like she was with this nigga from the beginning or something

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
bruh she stick by that nigga cuz she aint got shit else going on it aint like she was with this nigga from the beginning or something

She was with CB when that nigga's name was mud. The Rihanna/CB hit was still being talked about in the media aand everybody was trying to get her to leave dude. Opportunities open up under those kinds of circumstances. She could have easily "Superheaded" that nigga. White media will pay hella paper for dirt, especially on a well-hated black celebrity. She gave them the finger under pressure. That's when you know a chick is loyal. That shit is worth more than a pretty face or a nice ass.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

:yes::yes::yes:

this too. Bottom line is , she's a girl next door type. Pretty girl, but she looks stupid posing like that. She'd be better off in TARGET ads or something.

She should take heart in that. A lot of these video hoe types would kill for that look and not to be looked at as a fuck piece on sight. She's actually trying to give that aria off and FORUNATELY for her, she doesn't have it.

Be sweet Karruche. You'll go far with that.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
why does this mean she gives less than zero fucks?

and did anyone else get a stupid ass autoplay Ferg snippet when this thread opened?

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was with CB when that nigga's name was mud. The Rihanna/CB hit was still being talked about in the media aand everybody was trying to get her to leave dude. Opportunities open up under those kinds of circumstances. She could have easily "Superheaded" that nigga. White media will pay hella paper for dirt, especially on a well-hated black celebrity. She gave them the finger under pressure. That's when you know a chick is loyal. That shit is worth more than a pretty face or a nice ass.

i will applaud the cute lil bitch for not bitting the hand that feeds her but like i said before she had nothing to lose by sticking with this nigga. She is a nobody fam so of course she going to stay around and defend him and kiss his ass its more for her to gain

This aint Rihanna or someone with something going on in their life. She just some ol fuck girl that nigga go back to for some ass on occasion. This the same chick the industry clown and Rihanna laughs at. Shorty has no pride she like a advance level instagram hoe nothing more nothing less \

Tran is what every instaHoe taking 40 selfies a day dream. She got a rich nigga now she fine being the side slut :smh::smh::smh:

Not mad at her or CB but lets not act like Tran is some down ass bitch. She just hanging on to her life line aka Chris brown you think if that Rihanna Scandal left that nigga broke with no more hits she would be around......................

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah see i'm not a fan of the chics that look like the girl next door. I'd rather a chic be uglier and look lil the freak next door lol. She's beautiful though. Says something about her though after Chris beat Rihanna ass and she came in afterwards and has been ride or die. Chris talking about these hoes not loyal......he can't be talking about her though. :lol:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i will applaud the cute lil bitch for not bitting the hand that feeds her but like i said before she had nothing to lose by sticking with this nigga. She is a nobody fam so of course she going to stay around and defend him and kiss his ass its more for her to gain

This aint Rihanna or someone with something going on in their life. She just some ol fuck girl that nigga go back to for some ass on occasion. This the same chick the industry clown and Rihanna laughs at. Shorty has no pride she like a advance level instagram hoe nothing more nothing less \

Tran is what every instaHoe taking 40 selfies a day dream. She got a rich nigga now she fine being the side slut :smh::smh::smh:

Not mad at her or CB but lets not act like Tran is some down ass bitch. She just hanging on to her life line aka Chris brown you think if that Rihanna Scandal left that nigga broke with no more hits she would be around......................

This. She could be the sweetest girl in the world but she knows what's her meal ticket and who's helped her become relevant. To her credit, chick has been making some moves behind the scenes to make sure paper keeps flowing her way.

She's being managed by Jacob York (Sheeneka Adams boyfriend) who's a big time promoter and overall showbiz hustler. Dude had his handprints all over Vegas this past memorial weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if she read the "Art of Seduction" along the way..

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. She could be the sweetest girl in the world but she knows what's her meal ticket and who's helped her become relevant. To her credit, chick has been making some moves behind the scenes to make sure paper keeps flowing her way.

She's being managed by Jacob York (Sheeneka Adams boyfriend) who's a big time promoter and overall showbiz hustler. Dude had his handprints all over Vegas this past memorial weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if she read the "Art of Seduction" along the way..

aye and i aint made at her at all she just playing the game

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered

I feel you fam and I'ma let you finish... But if Breezy was an everyday dude without Millions, she'd be ghost!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel you fam and I'ma let you finish... But if Breezy was an everyday dude without Millions, she'd be ghost!

Look, I don't know the broad like that and I don't keep up with all of this kind of shit. Y'all could be right about her but I'm just going off the little bit I have seen.
She could be in it for the fame but she could also get famous but snitching on everything he has done. A lot of bitches in it for the fame would take that route, and they have: Karrine, Nas's ex, Kat Stacks, etc., etc., and so on. She has defended and stuck by dude at every turn. Now you can say what you want but most people jump ship when it is sinking and she didn't jump off Chris Brown's ship when it hit the iceberg. Itstagram bitch or not, its better to have a hoe that rides for you than against you, no matter what the motivations. It seems to me like she could have gotten shine off his ass one way or the other but she chose to ride out. That is a commendable trait to me.
I know this is Rihanna central and you niggas love that bitch but I don't give a fuck about none of these fools. I just have a little respect for loyalty.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
doesn't appear to be anything special to me.

watch some stupid mu'fucka come in here talking about, "post your bitch".