Kanye West met with Jared Kushner last weekend... Update.. THESE FUCKERS TALK DAILY!! Fuck it ULTRACOON

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I mean this dude.. is straight up doing this for TRUMP.... If you are seriously planning on running for president.. Why the fuck are you having secret meetings with the Son in law of your "air quotes" "political rival"

This dude needs the full BGOL BAN.. He is the enemy. He has already admitted it and his actions further prove that he is only in this to confuse black and stupid voters to take away possible votes for Biden.

Kanye West, Seeking To Get On State Ballots In Presidential Bid, Recently Met With Jared Kushner
ap_20188280902738.jpg

Kanye West met with President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner last weekend, The New York Times reported, and it raises further questions of whether West’s efforts to get on state ballots is meant to be a spoiler in the presidential race.

West seemingly confirmed the meeting in a tweet on Tuesday, when he wrote, “I’m willing to do a live interview with the New York Time about my meeting with Jared where we discussed Dr Claude Anderson’s book Powernomics.”

The Times reported that West did not provide any further details about the meeting, which took place in Telluride, CO.

West has so far qualified to appear on ballots in Colorado, Vermont and Oklahoma, but he has missed filing deadlines in other states and was rejected in Illinois due to invalid signatures. He is trying to get on the ballot in other states, including Ohio, but is facing legal challenges to signatures submitted in Wisconsin.

Last week, in an interview with Forbes, West did not deny that he may be in the race as a spoiler, with no shot at getting 270 electoral votes but enough to draw support away from Joe Biden in key states. There have been reports that Republican operatives have been assisting West in getting the required number of signature to get on the ballot in Wisconsin.

Trump has denied that he had anything to do with West getting on the ballot, but said, “I like Kanye very much.”

https://deadline.com/2020/08/kanye-...d-recently-met-with-jared-kushner-1203011242/

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
He's just showing all the other black men it's safe to get off the Dem plantation and be a free thinker.

Yep, step off the Dem plantation and be a lawn jockey for the Republikkkans. #winning #freethinker #blexit

:lol: :lol:

I mean straight lawn jockey

This would be like Obama having a quiet sit down with Meghan McCain before the election .... Except in this parallel world Meghan is also Senior Advisor to the President of the United States.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean straight lawn jockey

This would be like Obama having a quiet sit down with Meghan McCain before the election .... Except in this parallel world Meghan is also Senior Advisor to the President of the United States.

For someone with alleged serious mental issues?

Kanye seems to be very strategically well prepared as f*ck to disrupt a historically important major national political election don't he?

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Remember Gary Johnson and Jill Stein got almost SIX MILLION votes during the last election. Trump won Michigan by 11k votes and Johnson alone got 172k in that state.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania - just those three states with 46 electoral votes were won by Trump with under 80k votes combined.

Trump also won 100% of the electoral college votes in Florida, North Carolina, Arizona and Utah with less than 50% of the popular votes. So yeah voting for Kanye or Mickey Mouse or I.P. Freely does definitely have an impact

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I'm rather torn about the Kanye West.

On one hand he needs to be canceled. But on the other hand, that just pushes him deeper into the hands of people who encourage this foolishness for their own gain.

To that end I hope he goes to jail. Nothing too serious, just a couple years for tax evasion or something like that. That way he's out of the spotlight, useless to all of the people exploiting him, removed from all the pressures and responsibilities of being a public figure and has time to actually think.
Since he is a rich celebrity he also stands a better chance of being in a facility where a doctor makes sure he's taking his medication.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
only 2% means he won't get much support. White people don't know this but black people don't fuck with Kanye like that...but in a swing state with voter suppression, every vote is going to count.
Trump won by far less than 2%. He had 70,000 in PA, 20,000 in WI and 12,000 in MI

This just shows how much some people despise Black America. They can do this and
expect to be accepted by black America when this is said and done.....

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
For someone with alleged serious mental issues?

Kanye seems to be very strategically well prepared as f*ck to disrupt a historically important major national political election don't he?
Agreed. The clown is 'crazy' like a fox ain't he?

Some people are of the opinion that we can't punish our turncoats in any meaningful way, but that doesn't apply to Koonye. He CAN and SHOULD be shunned by the Black community.

I don't care how many White folks consume his goods, if it ain't cool to Black people, it loses it's luster and he loses influence.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Trump won by far less than 2%. He had 70,000 in PA, 20,000 in WI and 12,000 in MI

This just shows how much some people despise Black America. They can do this and
expect to be accepted by black America when this is said and done.....
We're talking about 2% of BLACK support. I encountered these petitioners while shopping last week.
"Excuse me Sir, would you like to sign the petition to put Kanye West on the WI ballot?"
HA! That's a good joke Bruh. Continues to load groceries into the car.
I looked at the petition and NO SHIT, you were serious? Skerrrr! Out of the parking lot.

The GOP has gone all out to suppress the ballot here and we've turned over some key seats. The same results were showing in the Primary results from yesterday and I was focused on the voter turnout for State seats. Muhfuckas are getting out this time for the Democratic candidates.