KANYE DROPS THXGIVING VIDEO ! TURNING A NEW LEAF ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This fool still talks its about "aligning with hollywood" politics, its called common sense , its called some sort of liberal "live & let live" compassion when u know uve been blessed with a lot !

Last edited:

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rick_Fxck_blank.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have to agree I’m done with Kanye West “Done” you hear me. I know he still have issues getting over his mothers death but he is still a grown man and that bullshit he pulled with Trump I could never forgive him. Yo ice cube I have not forgotten about you at least you staying on the Low low.
for real !! it'll take a loooot for me to forgive that treachery he pulled

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm with you on this, but let's see where it goes. Either way, it'll be interesting.
It's just the self importance that kills me. Nigga got a God complex and it started to get out of hand the first time he conceived of the name yeezus.

Putting all these gospel choir beds under him talking and the video of his kid and shit (nigga you ain't slick), the fact that he thinks anyone should even give a fuck about all the shit he said

Nigga who the fuck is you??

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
He need to be concerned that Pete Davidson was sitting at the Thanksgiving table next to Kim and the kids.

And later that night Pete was Smashing Kim in the bed Kanye and Kim slept in together while the kids were down the hall asleep in their own rooms.

That’s the definition of a Cuckold.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
It's just the self importance that kills me. Nigga got a God complex and it started to get out of hand the first time he conceived of the name yeezus.

Putting all these gospel choir beds under him talking and the video of his kid and shit (nigga you ain't slick), the fact that he thinks anyone should even give a fuck about all the shit he said

Nigga who the fuck is you??
You forgot, "Very very very very very attractive. " :lol:

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Hope he and his family work things out.

Hope he and Drake can apply pressure to free Larry Hoover.

Hope he finds peace.

I personally don’t fuck with him like that cause I simply do not relate to him anymore on any level.

Also after his Drink Champs interview, he’s just a fake ass dude. He admitted he was a fake ass dude.

I’m cool

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So, I definitely have a different opinion than many of you. It's a lot to unpack in that video.

First, that is still his wife. They have not finalized the divorce (i think). I am a staunch advocate for saving your marriage and exhausting all options before splitting permanently. Plus, they multiple kids.

Second, people grow. People become better people after making mistakes.

What I see is the biggest thing is, is his circle. Now, follow me. I've been fortunate to know a large number of celebrities, artists, athletes, millionaires, etc. For many of them who start feeling themselves, it's usually because they don't have anyone who is willing to tell them the honest truth, even if it means getting cut off.

So, here comes J. Prince. A very straight no chaser dude. I saw with my own eyes J.Prince lecture Mayweather about handling his business etc. This was at his gym in Houston. Mayweather was quiet and humble like a little kid. But, what Prince was telling him was G ish.

I believe this same thing happened with Kanye and Prince. Reminding him of the bigger picture. He removed the blinders so Kanye could see how foolish he has been acting.

Lastly, another thing I stress to my mentees is to have accountability for their actions. When ish is going bad, before you point fingers, a person must first acknowledge his or her contribution to the situation. Ask yourself, "what could I have done differently? What mistake(s) did I make? Was I a ting in good faith and acting as I would want someone to act towards me?"

Black men, let 2022 be the year you get out of your own way. To do that, you have to be honest with yourself and take earnest steps to fix your problem areas.

Peace.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I think its time for people to admit that a large reason they dislike Kanye is because he had access to Kim Kardashian and many were living vicariously through him because they want to fuck Kim.

When he threw that away it was like he was discarding them as well.

Some truth to it.

But remember, dude went above the Call of Duty to get his paws on her.

He was pissed when Kim married that NBA player Kris Humphries and was vocal about it.

Kim-Kardashian-Weddings.jpg

After they split, Remember when Kanye rented out the ATT stadium to propose to Kim?

Dude went beyond Simpdom to get her.

Kanye was a laughing joke on BGOL, late night talk shows and social media for what he did.

3F2EN7UEWOOJLFQCQ22PRNEGPU.jpg

image.jpg

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I think its time for people to admit that a large reason they dislike Kanye is because he had access to Kim Kardashian and many were living vicariously through him because they want to fuck Kim.

When he threw that away it was like he was discarding them as well.
Some truth to it.

But remember, dude went above the Call of Duty to get his paws on her.

He was pissed when Kim married that NBA player Kris Humphries and was vocal about it.

Kim-Kardashian-Weddings.jpg

After they split, Remember when Kanye rented out the ATT stadium to propose to Kim?

Dude went beyond Simpdom to get her.

Kanye was a laughing joke on BGOL, late night talk shows and social media for what he did.

3F2EN7UEWOOJLFQCQ22PRNEGPU.jpg

image.jpg
Bgol is a fucking

TRIP