Kanye confirms that he's running solely to get Trump re-elected

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Truthfully I find it more sickening that so many people in our community support and give this dude a pass no matter how foul he acts.

Mental health issues are one thing but I find it funny that his mental health issues seem to only result in his doing or saying shit against his own people and no one else.

For example why hasn't his mental health issues ever resulted in him expressing his unwavering support for and allegiance to Farrakhan while justifying anything Farrakhan has said against Jewish people in the same way he supports Trump and shits on us?

It's strange how his mental health issues have never resulted in his saying anything that has damaged his or his wife's brands:idea:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Truthfully I find it more sickening that so many people in our community support and give this dude a pass no matter how foul he acts.

Mental health issues are one thing but I find it funny that his mental health issues seem to only result in his doing or saying shit against his own people and no one else.

For example why hasn't his mental health issues ever resulted in him expressing his unwavering support for and allegiance to Farrakhan while justifying anything Farrakhan has said against Jewish people in the same way he supports Trump and shits on us?

It's strange how his mental health issues have never resulted in his saying anything that has damaged his or his wife's brands:idea:
Bruh, it's always been the "he hasn't been the same since his momma died" excuse as if he's the only man who ever lost a loved one.

Man, fuck him. And Fuck anyone who tries to defend him due to his "mental health" ESPECIALLY if he isn't getting help for any mental illness he may have.

It's convenient mental health issues just like @playahaitian mentioned above.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Why are people acting brand new? Kanye has Tweeted exactly this multiple times. :puzzled:

If I fucked with Twitter I would reply that I can beat off to his wife off to his wife's sex tape with Ray-J.

Matter of fact if he wants to troll people should convince Ray-J to fake run for president via the newly formed Hit it First political party :lol:

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Chrisette Michele got her career damaged probably permenantly for offering to sing for Trump.

Tina Campbell admits openly that she voted for Trump and basically told people to kiss her ass about it and her fanbase, which is largely the Black church pull their support from her, and her solo tour ends early due to low sales and her own sister begins to distance herself from her (atleast professionally). Second to the Clark Sisters, Mary Mary is probably one of the greatest Gospel acts of all time and now you are left wonder what damage has been done.

Yet here is Kanye, all over the place and as soon as he drops an album, it'll be trending all over the net. Nigga's career is probably intact.

Shit like this makes understand when Black women say they don't feel like nobody cares about them.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
If he could actually take votes from Biden (which yall know is true or else yall wouldn't care)....then...

maybe....

possibly....

The problem is Biden?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are really underestimating how easy it would be for him to cause some serious damage. Third party candidates(Johnson, Stein) got something like 5 million votes in 2016. Clinton lost Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin by around 40K total votes and the number of votes in each of those states for Stein/Johnson far exceed her margin of defeat. Kanye has way more name recognition than Stein or Johnson and will have no problem getting national attention. :smh:

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Trying to divide with Kanye?? That this is how little republicans think of us. That we are so stupid, we would vote a rapper, who's bipolar and married a chick with more mileage than an Avis rental and a sex tape. It would be something if his opinions were actually as popular with us as they are with the white suburban kids who mostly buy and flip his shoes.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
bdquest9 said:
Trying to divide with Kanye?? That this is how little republicans think of us. That we are so stupid, we would vote a rapper, who's bipolar and married a chick with more mileage than an Avis rental and a sex tape. It would be something if his opinions were actually as popular with us as they are with the white suburban kids who mostly buy and flip his shoes.

I agree with you in principle, but look who sits in the Oval Office right now. Different group of voters put him there, no doubt, but same concept-

who in their right mind would ever vote for someone obviously unqualified mentally unstable, never been in politics before, arrogant out of touch rich....

oh, nevermind...

I would think all Biden's campaign would need to do is run a picture of him with a maga hat on with the caption "Slavery was a choice"- Kanye West.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People need to straight up dismiss this coon, but he still gets support. I mean people actually attended his rally to listen to his bullshit. Dude needs to be totally ignored. Absolutely no support on anything.

The problem is that people are addicted to fame/attention. I guarantee his rallies will be packed with people who "don't really support him" :smh:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
If we are that dumb as a country that a weirdo like Kanye can have an effect on our presidential election then we deserve every fucked up thing that will happen to us including the COVID-19 deaths and devastation to follow.
WELCOME TO AMERICA!

Kanye got a few million from the PPP recently. :money:
CACs on the Trump 2020 committee are getting sigs and entering him the POTUS race in states still within deadline dates.
He's getting used, and their counting on young (and old but especially the young) idiots who won't vote Trump.
But for some reason saying, "I voted for 'ye!" will make them feel (as the saying goes) some kinda way.

Cris Hayes:
"In 2016 there were a handful of third-party candidates, combined they won nearly 8 million votes. And now, in the absence of any other notable spoiler candidates, Republicans are obviously pinning their hopes on Kanye West to siphon off enough votes to squeeze Donald Trump through."

A GOP lawyer who represented the Trump campaign just last week is helping Kanye West get on the ballot in Wisconsin
  • Kanye West is apparently getting help from a well-connected GOP lawyer in his bid for the presidency.
  • Lane Ruhland, who represented the Trump campaign in court last week, was seen on Tuesday dropping off ballot signatures in Wisconsin on West's behalf.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Why are people acting brand new? Kanye has Tweeted exactly this multiple times. :puzzled:

This is a bit different. In these posts, he's writing that he can win. In order to beat Biden, he'd have to become POTUS. Now, he's saying that he's just trying to take votes away from Biden so that Trump can win. There are two completely different statements.

He's not playing to win. He's playing solely to be a spoiler for the DEMS. That's a huge difference between now and then.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
This is a bit different. In these posts, he's writing that he can win. In order to beat Biden, he'd have to become POTUS. Now, he's saying that he's just trying to take votes away from Biden so that Trump can win. There are two completely different statements.

He's not playing to win. He's playing solely to be a spoiler for the DEMS. That's a huge difference between now and then.

I wonder if the Democrats would be able to get him removed from the ballots based off of his admitting that he's only running in an attempt to damage one opponent on behalf of another :idea: