Kansas City Legal: Tom Brady is wanted for just unleashing toxic levels of... UPDATE: Retired AGAIN!!!!

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two words. Dee Ford. Nigga threw an interception. Game was over. Should be saying "whew" and thanking the refs for the ghost roughing the passer call as well.

Something about the 2 minute mark that makes Brady invincible, he throws an INT that shit gets called back, his receivers make the most outstanding catches, his passes are crisp, shit is just not right.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I think Brady was really worried about losing this game, people saying he’s fallen off, the Patriots not that good this year and then he made that comment about everybody saying they suck. If he had lost that game all that would have came back on him, losing the SuperBowl isn’t that big because just getting their is a major accomplishment and something MOST of the people he’s played against haven’t even made it to once

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pr0ven cheaters
:lol::lol::lol:

0610-new-england-launch-1.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:

OL GOAT BRADY in my Shannon Sharpe voice . . :lol:

Niggas can't deny it anymore, he da G.O.A.T! Dude going to his 9th Super Bowl and in the previous 8 he could have won all of them. Just insane!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I'm done hating them. Hope they win big in the Super Bowl. :yes:

Love the hate for the Pats though. Sports talk was crazy today. If KC had won, wouldn't shit have been said about the rules.

I think they changed it a few years ago when Brett Favre team got beat in overtime because it was first team to score any points would win.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
.....and I don't blame them one bit........because envy is a hell of a drug.
......the poor will always hate the rich........

7c01351100046614.JPG

do this with wins...i`m actually curious n dont feel like looking it up...:rolleyes2:

as much as i hate these fucks..bad calls r a part of the game....

sometimes its better to be lucky than good...they lost some close ones n won some close ones...

its the game...

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
do this with wins...i`m actually curious n dont feel like looking it up...:rolleyes2:

as much as i hate these fucks..bad calls r a part of the game....

sometimes its better to be lucky than good...they lost some close ones n won some close ones...

its the game...

The only team with more superbowl wins than brady is the steelers and that is over the entire history of the NFL.

the entire steelers franchise has 6
brady has 5

9d37311100064224.JPG

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
yeah much safer than them Broncos.......how is that post manning life:puke::puke:

Not good. Brady is sure happy about that seeing as how he could never come into Denver and end up in the Superbowl. Brock Osweiler ate against that mufucka lol. Old ass Peyton ate against that mufucka and our defense destroyed that mufucka. Brady happy as hell right now