kamala harris....... trending in the worst way....

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the Indian - Jamaican woman would fuck us over to satisfy her white husband but the white man that supports segregation and thinks slavery should be forgotten gets a pass?

Got damn, with this type of thinking, our community is going to need a reset.

yeah it would have to come down to joe.

kamala would fuck us over after the fact to satisfy her plantation owner.. i mean her husband

Da Don

jus lookin...
Platinum Member
So the Indian - Jamaican woman would fuck us over to satisfy her white husband but the white man that supports segregation and thinks slavery should be forgotten gets a pass?

Got damn, with this type of thinking, our community is going to need a reset.
the indian jamaican woman fought to keep us in jail for profit.

you tell me. the lesser of two evils

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden’s crime bill did more damage than Harris ever will do. Harris is the lesser of two evils by default, using your logic.

Now we should see why voting for “the lesser of two evils” is still waste of a vote. Vote for the candidate with the policies for you and your family to benefit or don’t vote at all.

So-called men letting people dictate what they should do out of emotion is not a ruling mentality.

the indian jamaican woman fought to keep us in jail for profit.

you tell me. the lesser of two evils

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused:

The generalization is coming from the other side. That’s why the so-called black community can’t progress, too many agents and sellouts.

I’ll be sure to use your second comment to reply to the hundreds of posts I see that cry about how “wasted votes” hurt our community.

1 stop being so general
2 it's his vote to "waste"

Da Don

jus lookin...
Platinum Member
Cacs didnt like Scamala goin at old man Biden the way she did last debate. I feel like this was deliberate having a woman call her out cuz its better for optics.
the thing is though we were saying this already before the fact. now because a cac said it and it got momentum, we're against it?

Biden’s crime bill did more damage than Harris ever will do. Harris is the lesser of two evils by default, using your logic.

Now we should see why voting for “the lesser of two evils” is still waste of a vote. Vote for the candidate with the policies for you and your family to benefit or don’t vote at all.

So-called men letting people dictate what they should do out of emotion is not a ruling mentality.
i disagree.

this makes it a stronger offense from harris simply because she is a black person who would do us in for profit.

Famous1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The key is who can beat Trump. Biden even as full of shit and dumb as he is has the best chance. Kamala is way sharper and if she was white would have a better chance. She's full of shit too but the country wouldn't elect her.
That TPP bullshit is gonna get Biden beat just like it it did HRC...

forcesteeler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I say fuck them both. We are only voting until we get tangibles. Since the democrats seems to look after everyone else like the LGBT issues and illegal immigration except black issues.

If your black You would have to be a fool to vote for a democrat at this point. We did it for 50 and 60 years and get nothing in return.

#Tangibles2020 or orange man gets 4 more years.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I say fuck them both. We are only voting until we get tangibles. Since the democrats seems to look after everyone else like the LGBT issues and illegal immigration except black issues.

If your black You would have to be a fool to vote for a democrat at this point. We did it for 50 and 60 years and get nothing in return.

#Tangibles2020 or orange man gets 4 more years.
Fuck that scorched earth bullshit. I mean I do have to live here too. I'll always vote for the candidate I like best, nah nigga goin tell me what the fuck to do with my free will.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Bro Harris Locked up way more niggas than Biden ever did.. let’s keep it 300