Kamala Harris is not the right Presidential choice for Black America

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
If you give Black America another black president or a democrat that's going to do nothing but put them back to sleep. DON'T DO IT. Niggaz love to snooze and be comfortable. Kamala Harris is just another pawn of white supremacy. She's not a DOS from America, she's from the islands. They want to cater to black America cause they know how gullible a lot of niggaz are. They see how Obama was easy to get over on blacks. They also see how blacks want this color blind, multi-cultural pipe dream that'll never exist. They also know that many blacks won't demand anything specifically for their group like everyone else does.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why don’t that nigga ever run for office? He always got the answer for everything.

he suffers from what a lot of people suffer from....

he has the answers....but he not ever gonna do anything but talk

no matter who gets in office....it will not change the plight of black people full scale

the president has to work with in a system of checks and balances...if it was possible to fully do what you wanted trump would have his wall by now

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
These same cats discouraging us from asking questions about her will also be the same ones saying she is supposed to be America's president. Then once she gets in office they will say why didn't we present her with our own agenda? It's the same playbook they ran with Obama. Except now they are throwing in a Russian spin to keep us from asking questions about who she is and what's her intentions. Questions black people should be asking about black politicians.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who they need is some one that can cap on trump....most white folks cant cap i call them one liners white folks..who they need is a person that can hit trump
with back to back caps or roasting lines... the dems need the corey holcomb of politics.....everything else just not going to work...but thats if he is not going to be in office by that time...

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He a bitch ass nigga though.
And she bangs hard for the people.

What's your point

Hate that she married to a cac, but over personal watched her ascent and seen her fighting for people that look like me since her days in Oakland

Shes not perfect, but all the same dont vire nighas are launching attacks already.... seems they are the real agents

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
And she bangs hard for the people.

What's your point

Hate that she married to a cac, but over personal watched her ascent and seen her fighting for people that look like me since her days in Oakland

Shes not perfect, but all the same dont vire nighas are launching attacks already.... seems they are the real agents

My point is the bitch is shucking and jiving in front of black folks and purposely leaving her husband absent.

The bitch a fraud, she sleeping every night next to the real agent.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bang hard is new slang for increase the incarceration rate? Yeah she was banging hard as a prosecutor.
Incarceration rates tend to increase when crime does.

If you notice crime also decreased.

You wanted a prosecutor that didnt prosecute?

I'm for fair treatment. You rape you get time regardless of influence.

There is a difference between holding accountable and preying on a population.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
SMH.

like I said BlackSkin = Not It.

So of the were white and held the same beliefs she would be ok?

Black skin trying to play me for a fool = Not it

I've said nothing about her beliefs or politics, I'm basing my opinion of her being a fraud off the fact that her white husband is clearly absent when she around black folks.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude is just dead wrong on more points that I can say. You can't just change the definition of African American. That just one.