Joss Whedon’s Atrocious Interview Attacks Gal Gadot's English, Ray Fisher's Acting, "Rude" JL Actors

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
After weeks of speculation, Justice League star Ray Fisher has confirmed that Warner Bros. has removed him from the cast of The Flash, while opening up on his issues with DC Films boss Walter Hamada...
JoshWilding| 1/13/2021
Filed Under: "The Flash"
There's been another development in the ongoing war between Ray Fisher and Warner Bros. as the actor has confirmed that Warner Bros. has made the decision to remove him from the cast of The Flash.
The actor goes on to say that Cyborg's role in the movie was much more than just a cameo before once again taking aim at DC Films President Walter Hamada.
His statement makes for interesting reading - he goes so far as to accuse Geoff Johns of "blatant racism" - but once again fails to share any specifics about what went on during the filming of Justice League's reshoots. Fisher does, however, offer to take a polygraph test.
He also mentions that this is "the end of my time as Cyborg," so chances are he's now done with the role. This isn't surprising, and it was hard to imagine a scenario where Fisher would continue playing the character after saying he is no longer will to work on any project Hamada has overseen.
How Cyborg's absence from The Flash will be handled remains to be seen, and we don't know if Warner Bros. will recast the role.
Check out Fisher's full statement below:
ErpjQAAXUAkMXaH

ErpjQAAXEAAtfaa

Last edited:

keone

International Member
absolutely NO surprise here...

What he EXPECT?

and I STILL want to know what Ray's endgame is here...

I gotta post this in the main thread too.
what can he really do? movies are wack for people to care
that japanese guy still the head over there?

whats best to do?

doodoo comics

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
what can he really do? movies are wack for people to care
that japanese guy still the head over there?

whats best to do?

doodoo comics

don;t get it twisted bruh

this is LEGALLY a whole big deal specifically when and how he dropped it.

This COULD potentially be a huge thing for the studio heads...most who have ALREADY been moved or QUIETLY paid and pushed aside.

Besides THAT?

I don;t know what his plan is here...

I guess he could personally SUE Warner Brothers/DC/ AT&T for all the racist and potentially money shenanigans they did?

I REALLY don't know.

keone

International Member
don;t get it twisted bruh

this is LEGALLY a whole big deal specifically when and how he dropped it.

This COULD potentially be a huge thing for the studio heads...most who have ALREADY been moved or QUIETLY paid and pushed aside.

Besides THAT?

I don;t know what his plan is here...

I guess he could personally SUE Warner Brothers/DC/ AT&T for all the racist and potentially money shenanigans they did?

I REALLY don't know.
than they are fools for removing him
but he did say he wants that japanese guy gone or he wont come to work

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Whatever he went through just have been bad enough for him to keep barking, keep complaining, and eventually draw a line in the sand giving them no choice but to fire him.

Hope it was worth it. And hope he gets ppppppaid.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Justice League Investigation Recording Proves Ray Fisher Backed Up His Claims
Ray Fisher's newest escalation in his war against Warner Bros. includes a recording from the Justice League investigation backing up his credibility.

BY STEPHEN M. COLBERT17 HOURS AGO

Ray Fisher has released a recording that seems to support his allegations regarding on-set issues and workplace harassment during Justice League reshoots and subsequent cover-up attempt by DC Films President Walter Hamada. The post comes after news that Fisher has been written out of his role in The Flash following his statement that he wouldn't participate in any film Hamada is involved in.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Ray Fisher's newest escalation in his war against Warner Bros. includes a recording from the Justice League investigation backing up his credibility.

Ray Fisher has released a recording that seems to support his allegations regarding on-set issues and workplace harassment during Justice League reshoots and subsequent cover-up attempt by DC Films President Walter Hamada. The post comes after news that Fisher has been written out of his role in The Flash following his statement that he wouldn't participate in any film Hamada is involved in.

I missed the initial stuff but what led to this? I hope the brother gets paid but damn...GJ is a fucking racist too? Man you never fucking know with all these white mfs!

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
he must've signed a non-disclosure tied to a settlement
there has been so much smoke but no fire or smoking gun

it would help his case in the court of public opinion if legit details came out

keone

International Member

:cool:

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did good buddy think he was going to accomplish doing this? I commend him for sacrificing his career for the truth (I believe a black man any day of the week over a cave dweller)but to get the change he desires he'd need a real life motherbox.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He'll end up at disney before long.

That's been expressed by quite a few people throughout social media,
That shit would be the Ultimate Irony.
But Fisher may have fucked that up.

Personally,
I always felt that having Cyborg in Justice League was a mistake in the first place.
That character's history was with The (Teen) Titans.
And should have stayed as such.
That's were DC Comics fucked up with "REBIRTH".

DC should have followed its Animation Studio's motif and have John Stewart/Green Lantern instead.
That's who most fans really wanted to see in "JUSTICE LEAGUE".
Especially WHITE Fans.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
That's been expressed by quite a few people throughout social media,
That shit would be the Ultimate Irony.
But Fisher may have fucked that up.

Personally,
I always felt that having Cyborg in Justice League was a mistake in the first place.
That's were DC Comics fucked up with "REBIRTH".

DC should have followed its Animation Studio's motif and have John Stewart/Green Lantern instead.
That's who most fans really wanted to see in "JUSTICE LEAGUE".

Especially WHITE Fans.
Yep!!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Personally,
Exactly!
I don't know why Martian Manhunter is so taboo to them but they are clearly avoiding the character that belongs in the Justice League.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Exactly!
I don't know why Martian Manhunter is so taboo to them but they are clearly avoiding the character that belongs in the Justice League.
The reason why MM wasnt in Justice League(or wont be in any other DCEU film from here on out) is because Zack Snyder said he"looks like a ass" :rolleyes::smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Martian Manhunter
The reason why MM wasnt in Justice League(or wont be in any other DCEU film from here on out) is because Zack Snyder said he"looks like a ass" :rolleyes::smh:

Why Harry Lennix’s Martian Manhunter Reveals Himself in Zack Snyder’s Justice League

In a matter of weeks, Zack Snyder's Justice League will race to HBO Max and gives fans a four-hour look at Snyder's ultimate vision for the DC Films team-up. The movie will feature the debut of Harry Lennix's Martian Manhunter, a character who's previously taken the guise of Calvin Swanwick in both Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. According to Snyder himself, Swanwick reveals himself as Martian Manhunter because of the grave threat Darkseid poses to everything.

"I think that Martian Manhunter is an example of like...and maybe Superman - and frankly, the rest of the Justice League’s...example of fighting for what they believe might be part of the reason we’re sort of seeing Martian Manhunter out in his true form, at this point," Snyder recently said on a press stop with I Minutemen.

The filmmaker added, "You know what I mean? Also, the threat of Darkseid is pretty [great]. Not to say that Earth wasn’t in peril before, but this one, it feels like you can’t watch it burn anymore."

When we spoke with Lennix earlier this month, the actor joked he didn't think "justice would be done" until fans also successfully campaigned for a standalone Martian Manhunter movie spinning out of the Snyder Cut.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i agree 1000% also why they make the flash run like that.i mean on j.l. he was running like a gay dude would run lol i hated to see him in jl why couldnt they have him run like barry on the cw flash or better yet just use that cw flash would have been better...

look at this dude.whos mans is this....

Exactly. Why they got dude running like a jailhouse punk??!