Justice League MOVIE Discussion (The SynderCut Drops 3/18/2021)

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn if this holds.... there’s no way that it’s gets Billion.

The crazy part is that... if this movie came out and Batman v

A billion? Warner Bros. should be more worried about passing Thor: Ragnarok at this point, domestically and internationally, which is incredible to believe. This is a bad look for them.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
A billion? Warner Bros. should be more worried about passing Thor: Ragnarok at this point, domestically and internationally, which is incredible to believe. This is a bad look for them.

110 million is a horrible look for a flagship franchise movie. Could you imagine if Avengers came out with a 110 million weekend.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The runtime on this didn't help either. I wanted to see more. Maybe it will be on the extended cut.

oNE

They are smart for having that extended cut. I'll actually purchase the Blu-ray based on that extended cut where, usually I'd skip. Anyway, funny how every screams how much DC movies suck but like I said "niggas going to go see it anyway".
That leaked footage of Justice League changed my mind. I'm going to see it just because of that. Batman v Superman was such a dumpster fire, I lost all hope for DC.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
110 million is a horrible look for a flagship franchise movie. Could you imagine if Avengers came out with a 110 million weekend.
the first one - would have been ok... 2 would have been disappointing
110 is not that bad for a week before Thanksgiving
last year was fantastic beasts at 74, you have to go back to hunger games movies for higher box office than 110 on this weekend

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
the first one - would have been ok... 2 would have been disappointing
110 is not that bad for a week before Thanksgiving
last year was fantastic beasts at 74, you have to go back to hunger games movies for higher box office than 110 on this weekend

But 110 million for a movie that you have been talking about since man of Steel... that’s not a good look. Especially if you are trying to get a Billion to be considered a success for them. It’s no telling how much this movie cost. Fantastic beasts had to work against the fact that it really just looked like a movie about a dude chasing animals and everyone knew that it was a different story. Like how the Hobbit was hurt because you had to compare it to Lord of the Rings... ( and the fact that they stretched it into 3 movies).

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just wanna know one thing...Is DARKSEID in this mufucka? I see the trailers and clips and they fighting parademons and Steppenwolf...I'm like...a battle with DARKSEID would be a whole movie by itself. The demons and Steppenwolf supposed to signal his arrival right?

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
I just wanna know one thing...Is DARKSEID in this mufucka? I see the trailers and clips and they fighting parademons and Steppenwolf...I'm like...a battle with DARKSEID would be a whole movie by itself. The demons and Steppenwolf supposed to signal his arrival right?
They mentioned darkseids name

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Affleck at the film's premiere..

"Well..at least we tried.."
05cbec16aa83b24ab15b967b3853dac87805fa56f76d51de7ac627baba9cc779.gif

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
damn 40% at rotten......smh

at this point the only thing I'd keep from the DCU is mark strong as sinestro .....and gal gaddot and wonder woman

take everything else and burn it...smh

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

at this point the only thing I'd keep from the DCU is mark strong as sinestro .....and gal gaddot and wonder woman

they are looking to cast Strong as the villain in Shazam... so forget about Sinestro
It would take genius that studios lack to intro Shazam and Sinestro in the same movie - but I would happily pay to see that story

This guy would be a great Sinestro
latest

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

No Darksied...

Demons and Steppenwolf are not there to signal his arrival

Steppenwolf mentions Darkseid once... but he says it in a way that I don't really know what he was referring to.

Steppenwolf spends most of his time mentioning a Mother... I have no idea who this might be. At first I thought he was referring to the motherboxes.. since they are supposed to be Sentient... and maybe combining all three Boxes creates "Mother".. but even after he joined them together... he was still talking about Mother.

So I've got no clue who this is supposed to be.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Jason wasn’t bad as Aquaman... I’d keep him.

For some reason his hard drinking, redneck Aquaman works for me.

I’d keep Ray Fisher, Gal Gadot , Henry Cavill as Superman... (I believe with good writing Dude can be an amazing Superman).. and Joe as Slade Wilson

And everything else could kick rocks.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

I’d keep Ray Fisher, Gal Gadot , Henry Cavill as Superman... (I believe with good writing Dude can be an amazing Superman).. and Joe as Slade Wilson

man Cavil can't act... he's one of the biggest problems

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

Damn no Ben? And now they thinking of Jake Gyllenhaal replacing him. :smh:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Just came back from seeing it. Definitely the best DCEU movie released to date. It's enjoyable and has some good replay value. Wonder Woman was done nicely & they showed how far above everyone else Superman really is but I agree that they could've done a better job with the Superman resurrection. I could also do without any parts where Aquaman had to speak. Jason Mamoa is a horrible actor and reminds me too much of when I see Michael Jai White trying to act. Give them fight scenes and I'm cool but just don't let them talk. Cyborg was a welcome surprise. Didn't feel forced in anyway and his role was legit.