Just when Nicki is cleaning up Ashanti is dirtying down...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
32845039_1111611298979138_5852976230336299008_n.jpg

32780450_974494689341703_8103893741774831616_n.jpg

33322399_164958494356402_3500754824230600704_n.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Ashanti knocks Nikki doww off the NATURAL good looking body alone...but aint Ashanti about to hit 35? Thats the age when WOmen realize that time is about to run out. "Desperation time"....especially when their careers aint really hitting on nothing anymore.
She'll be posing nude or "indirectly" releasing a fuk tape soon. Gotta do something to stay relevant.

yea she is but son I ain't lying I'll take her. I'll take HERRRRRRRRR

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Man I swear somebody needs to beat the living shit out of C faggot ass. Talking all that grimey shit with his fake pussy ass. People like Ashanti more than they like his sniveling ass. Ol woman hating motherfucker. We know you a fag for real son.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I remember when ya'll used to say some shit about her having sideburns.. I'm not calling anyone a fagle... But
Her sideburns never bothered me but there is other things that bother me about her especially after the nelly break up.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Ashanti knocks Nikki doww off the NATURAL good looking body alone...but aint Ashanti about to hit 35? Thats the age when WOmen realize that time is about to run out. "Desperation time"....especially when their careers aint really hitting on nothing anymore.
She'll be posing nude or "indirectly" releasing a fuk tape soon. Gotta do something to stay relevant.

She had her fuck tape removed years ago. It was her and another dude in a car I believe. I only had a few seconds of the video but it was definitely her.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She had her fuck tape removed years ago. It was her and another dude in a car I believe. I only had a few seconds of the video but it was definitely her.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr point me 2 where I can see such things

Her sideburns never bothered me but there is other things that bother me about her especially after the nelly break up.

Like what? I don't know much about her other than her music.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Never understood why no one seeded or wife’s her. There’s gotta be something not right.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never understood why no one seeded or wife’s her. There’s gotta be something not right.

Think about it in this fashion, she puts herself around people whom for the most part are worth a good bit, and are being hounded by women more beautiful than and more enthusiastic than Ashanti by far. I think in that instance it's not very hard to hold out and just enjoy her company and all the other things she offers aside from a physical relationship.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster