Just realised UK got our own Zendaya

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Vick Hope
Victoria Nwayawu Nwosu-Hope is a British multi-lingual TV and radio presenter, journalist and published author.
She hosted the Capital Breakfast show on Capital FM radio station.Wikipedia
Born:Victoria Nwayawu Nwosu-Hope, September 25, 1989, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Education:University of Cambridge

vic-hope-facts_1314_15_butt.jpg

vic-hope-facts_1314_1_white-dress.jpg

vic-hope-facts_1314_2_butt.jpg

image upload
vic-hope-facts_1314_12_beautiful.jpg

vic-hope-facts_1314_6_legs.jpg

vic-hope-facts_1314_43_black-dress.jpg

vic-hope-facts_1314_49_deepnude.jpg

vic-hope-facts_1314_42_bikini.jpg
vic-hope-facts_1314_19_booty.jpg
vic-hope-facts_1314_18_bikini.jpg
vic-hope-facts_1314_17_wet.jpg
vic-hope-facts_1314_16_sexy-pictures.jpg

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zendaya is an actor and supposedly a singer. This chick doesn't appear to be those things. Other than both being biracial I don't see the connection...

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
One of these days cats will realize (I keep hoping) bigger don't make them better.
Nah fam, I recognize the potential in them slim-mints. Zendaya had no hips and isn’t proportionate. You can’t be skinny and lack curves. Think Skin Diamond and Erika Alexander...
Slim.
Proportional
Perfection.

I love slim. Under-developed is a negative, Ghost-Rider.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just realized that the UK has their own mixed skinny marginally talented woman?

Isnt that every other mixed starlet over there?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Call her Thandie.
She can’t get the African sounding name back when “it’s cool” to support Black Lives Matter.​
Its her name; her decision. I can't speak on her journey.
I respect what people want to be called, no matter what it is.
People been mis-pronouncing her name for years anyway. Most people say THandie when its pronounced Tandy. The "h" is silent; always has been.
I don't believe all of in that "I'mma call you what your momma named you" mess because your momma don't have to answer to the name.
If you tell me your name is God Dammit, that's what I'mma call you. She wants to be called Tan-da-wee; it is what it is. :dunno:
Sounds like you got beef with chick?

Reactions: smz

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Nah fam, I recognize the potential in them slim-mints. Zendaya had no hips and isn’t proportionate. You can’t be skinny and lack curves. Think Skin Diamond and Erika Alexander...
Slim.
Proportional
Perfection.

I love slim. Under-developed is a negative, Ghost-Rider.
Hey its just my preference. The only thing those concrete crushing behemoths can do for me is bring me a chick like the one's Ten posted.

madgoose

International
International Member
@TEN she look like she is about 8.35lbs away from annorexia. You need to get her to eat 3 hot wings and chips with the cheap sugary tomato ketchup every day from Morleys for a couple of months.