Just Curious ...How Much Does It Cost To Fill Your Car Up?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Mitsubishi Endeavor - $70 I get NJ gas. $3.83/gallon last time I filled up.

Rhayne

Star
Registered
2007 chevy impala $56 the last time i filled it up from damn near empty, but i dont know.. i let my shit get a lil under half and put 30 bucks in that bitch, and it was barely full, fuck around cost 60 and some next time i gotta fill up

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
This guy at the pump in front of me yesterday was filling up his Avanlanche and it took $100 and he said that didn't even fill it up, because the cut off is $100 in some places here in Texas. Gas is $3.96 here.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
This guy at the pump in front of me yesterday was filling up his Avanlanche and it took $100 and he said that didn't even fill it up, because the cut off is $100 in some places here in Texas. Gas is $3.96 here.

I'm in TX as well. $3.96 sounds about right.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Toronto 1.38cdn per a litre..about $5.10US per a gallon. That is high grade. I have to put the highest in my ride
Cost me last friday 85.00Cdn..last me about 6 days. On average I spend about 400.00 a month on gas alone.

mercy0132

Star
Registered
Mazda Milenia at around 3.79 in making easy money pimpin hoes in style, about $56 but I been filling that bitch up when the gas hand gets at half a tank since gas prices went up, so I'm spending in between $25 and $35 a week. I've noticed once the hand gets past half a tank, for some reason the gas burns faster.:yes::yes:

PHILLYREEM

wannabe star
Registered
I got an 2008 Mercedes Benz GL-450. $119 dollars and it only last 4 days. Been driving the 95 Acura Legend since then. This shit is crazy

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
2008 Saturn Aura Xe $60 Bucks. In 2002 Gas Was $1.35/gallon. That Means I Would Have Been Able To Fill My Tank For $24 Bucks.

Damn Those Were The Days.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
2007 chrysler 300 - nyc - $56. Suprisingly great gas milage for a v6

i've been saying the same thing about my chrysler lhs with the 3.5ho engine. same amount to fill up but i'll get a range of 330-360 miles off of a full tank, and i speed everywhere 80+mph. it's truly an efficient engine.

my buick enclave usually is about 90 bucks(i put better gas in it), the moutaineer is 80 the focus coupe and civic coupe are both about 40-45. the savannah conversion i haven't even driven for a moment and when i do i might just throw 20-30 bucks in at a time, but if it has a 40 gallon tank like my h2 use to probably about 160 to fill up.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
i've been saying the same thing about my chrysler lhs with the 3.5ho engine. same amount to fill up but i'll get a range of 330-360 miles off of a full tank, and i speed everywhere 80+mph. it's truly an efficient engine.

my buick enclave usually is about 90 bucks(i put better gas in it), the moutaineer is 80 the focus coupe and civic coupe are both about 40-45. the savannah conversion i haven't even driven for a moment and when i do i might just throw 20-30 bucks in at a time, but if it has a 40 gallon tank like my h2 use to probably about 160 to fill up.

Ninja how many cars you got? sell me one of them :hmm:

:lol:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't let it get too far past half a tank so around 50-56 if it's past the half way mark.

Last week my job moved 2.6 miles away from where I stay so I'm not sure how often I'm going to have to fill up now.:dance:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
i am trying to sell the lhs, the civic.

i gotta suburban i'll sell you for 3500. i bought it to fix it up for the summer but i lost all my freetime so i'll never do it.

lhs you can buy for 6k it's got rims on it (not in pics yet)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2769841

civic for 5k

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2769826

I'll holla at you for the Civic but come on man I don't want all that shit on it? you trying to make me a target for these spanish ninjas in NYC? :lol:

How much you want for it stock?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I'll holla at you for the Civic but come on man I don't want all that shit on it? you trying to make me a target for these spanish ninjas in NYC? :lol:

How much you want for it stock?

it'll cost more for me to make it stock with the engine ugrades n all.....gotta sell as it is...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
it'll cost more for me to make it stock with the engine ugrades n all.....gotta sell as it is...

Damn Don you can easily got more if you part it out and return it to stock. As is that shit would get stolen of vandalized in a NY min the moment the wheels touch the ground.