Judge Lynn Toler of "Divorce Court"

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
39162791_10156628802104808_5395630752400408576_n.jpg

THIS HAPPENED TO MY SISTER ... WE CAN'T IGNORE THESE THINGS. THEY WILL NOT GO AWAY ON THEIR OWN.

Something happened to me which I think everyone needs to hear. I went to New Orleans for a conference. I entered an antique store Fischer-Gambino on 08/10/2018 about 1 PM for some casual shopping. I was greeted by a sales person who inquired-'Can I help you with anything?' I replied-no I'm really just looking. She replied-'There is nothing for you here. You don't belong here-And would you please leave.She walked toward the entrance and motioned for me to leave. I just stood there in shock-I said what did I do? Am I inappropriately dressed? Do I appear intoxicated. I'm a physician from Dallas just doing some shopping. She replied I have nothing more to say to you and turned away from me. She spoke to me with complete and utter disdain and anger. I didn't leave but found the owner. I said one of you're sales people just tried to kick me out of you're store for no reason. She said-Oh-she's just old. I'll talk to her. We've had a few break ins.' I said do I look like I'm breaking in or is it because I'm African American.. After that I quietly left-nearly in tears.I have never felt so ashamed to be from the United States of America.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would would she feel ashamed because some old cac bitch disrespected her? She should feel outraged, but ashamed???
Plus I doubt it went down exactly the way Ms Toler said it did. Why? Because a salesperson first asking "Can I help you with anything" and the next thing out of her mouth
is "there's nothing here for you" doesn't fit. If she really felt that way she wouldn't have asked "can I help..." in the first place.

On a side note, I really do not like arrogant, know-it-all, dismissive Lynn Toler who jumped right in with "I'll do it massa and I won't be no trouble" after Divorce Court fired Judge Maybelline Ephriam for having the nerve to ask for a raise in salary after the show became a hit. Don't blame she for taking the job, just don't like the fact that the back stabbing bitch
campaigned for it while Ephraim was in negotiations with the show's management. :hmm:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
30 reviews
Sort by:
Most relevant

Lexx Diamond

As an antique lover and collector I had slated your establish for procurement of aged venerable items. However, upon receiving the ghastly news of such vile repugnant racist acts against Ms. Kathy T I can assure you neither I nor my associates will ever step foot in your establish.

JB K
4 reviews · 1 photo
a day ago
I will NEVER step foot into this store, nor will anyone I know that visits New Orleans. Kathy T is also a friend of mine. Racist, ignorant, mean spirited behavior has no place in our country, nor our world. The old lady, whom the other …More

Gwen Satterthwaite
1 review
6 days ago
Kathy T is a friend of mine and the fact that she was treated so unwelcoming in this establishment is shameful. This store may do a good job with customer service for others but it appears that they may have different standards of customer …More

Kathy T
2 reviews
a week ago
Upon entering I was asked what did I want. I responded just looking. I was told there was nothing in this store for me and that I didn't belong there and to please leave. I'm an African American physician from Dallas.. …More

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
30 reviews
Sort by:
Most relevant

Lexx Diamond

As an antique lover and collector I had slated your establish for procurement of aged venerable items. However, upon receiving the ghastly news of such vile repugnant racist acts against Ms. Kathy T I can assure you neither I nor my associates will ever step foot in your establish.

JB K
4 reviews · 1 photo
a day ago
I will NEVER step foot into this store, nor will anyone I know that visits New Orleans. Kathy T is also a friend of mine. Racist, ignorant, mean spirited behavior has no place in our country, nor our world. The old lady, whom the other …More

Gwen Satterthwaite
1 review
6 days ago
Kathy T is a friend of mine and the fact that she was treated so unwelcoming in this establishment is shameful. This store may do a good job with customer service for others but it appears that they may have different standards of customer …More

Kathy T
2 reviews
a week ago
Upon entering I was asked what did I want. I responded just looking. I was told there was nothing in this store for me and that I didn't belong there and to please leave. I'm an African American physician from Dallas.. …More
GOOD JOB!! And Thank you!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how old is this sis?? she dont know now and days if

you are blatantly disrespected like that you got to get that

shit on video for anyone to truly give a fuck...

and even she admits she wasnt tryin to buy nothing...

I wouldve been like fuck you and fuck your store..... and stepped off laughin..