Jordan Peele new movie "Us" - updated with trailer (contains spoilers)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Now that i calmed down...

You dont think the trailer revealed too much?

No
Because if the trailer had this in it then that means this type of stuff is gonna be revealed right away. Im willing to bet within the first 30 minutes of the movie
that's not the twist. its the plot starting point.
the man did get out the same way. we saw it and was like well i know the whole movie and we didn't
so i trust he did the same exact thing this time too

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hollywood been suppressing black talent for decades while stealing and claiming it as their own..

Jordan bout to be a major shot caller after this movie for real
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. Unless he go the independent route or Tyler Perry route he will go as far as "they" allow him... 1 wrong comment or 1 rub them the wrong way and they will let him know what it is... Def proud of the brother but when you attached to the machine you always 1 wrong move from being suppressed or blackballed... Now if he went independent than he could be like fuck ya I can do whatever I want...with that said wish the bro nothing but success

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. Unless he go the independent route or Tyler Perry route he will go as far as "they" allow him... 1 wrong comment or 1 rub them the wrong way and they will let him know what it is... Def proud of the brother but when you attached to the machine you always 1 wrong move from being suppressed or blackballed... Now if he went independent than he could be like fuck ya I can do whatever I want...with that said wish the bro nothing but success

Look how them Jews did Mel Gibson. He was was an A-list actor AND producer and they ghosted his ass.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
No
Because if the trailer had this in it then that means this type of stuff is gonna be revealed right away. Im willing to bet within the first 30 minutes of the movie
that's not the twist. its the plot starting point.
the man did get out the same way. we saw it and was like well i know the whole movie and we didn't
so i trust he did the same exact thing this time too
He's getting his M. Night Shaymalan on.:yes::yes::yes:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yep and the list goes on and on... Remember the black dude that insulted that cac on that 1 tv series grey anatomy.. He's only been in a few things since

oh damn... they ghosted him so badly that i literally forgot about that dude.

You can get away with almost anything except for going on an anti-gay or "anti-semetic" statement.

You see that Chris Rock shit? Could you imagine if the situation was reversed and Louis CK was talking to him and Chris Rock said "are you calling me a kike"?

Rock would have been DONE

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Isiah Washington. He was on The 100 for like 4 years. I saw him in something else recently.
Yep and the list goes on and on... Remember the black dude that insulted that cac on that 1 tv series grey anatomy.. He's only been in a few things since

oh damn... they ghosted him so badly that i literally forgot about that dude.

You can get away with almost anything except for going on an anti-gay or "anti-semetic" statement.

You see that Chris Rock shit? Could you imagine if the situation was reversed and Louis CK was talking to him and Chris Rock said "are you calling me a kike"?

Rock would have been DONE

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DvTI8wKXgAApiFY

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
Look how them Jews did Mel Gibson. He was was an A-list actor AND producer and they ghosted his ass.

Ghosted him how ? He has 3 in the can right now.

They distributed that movie & his projects since-Oscar nominations a year ago. Cutting out the middle man in financing of his projects or should I say participating with his own bread has made Mel one of wealthiest actors in Hollywood history. Other actors & producers should take note. Put your money where your mouth is & when your conviction pays (right , wrong, or other). It pays well.

A couple of half hearted apologies & he has continued to produce box office success. Its about bucks.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Ghosted him how ? He has 3 in the can right now.

They distributed that movie & his projects since-Oscar nominations a year ago. Cutting out the middle man in financing of his projects or should I say participating with his own bread has made Mel one of wealthiest actors in Hollywood history. Other actors & producers should take note. Put your money where your mouth is & when your conviction pays (right , wrong, or other). It pays well.

A couple of half hearted apologies & he has continued to produce box office success. Its about bucks.

That shit happened 13 year ago. What major roles did he play from let's say 2006-2015? Remember Mel Gibson wasn't just A-list, he was one of the biggest superstars in Hollywood. How many starring roles has he had since then?

After that shit happened, he went almost 5 years without being in ANY movie. They did everything they could to blackball him. Mel Gibson had been in movies (often multiple) every year from 1977 to 2006. He did that anti-semetic rant in 2006 and he didn't get another movie until almost 2011.

Last edited:

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
That shit happened 9 year ago. What major roles did he play from let's say 2010-2015? Remember Mel Gibson wasn't just A-list, he was one of the biggest superstars in Hollywood. How many starring roles has he had since then?

A lull. And during that lull he tripled his net worth by putting up his own money on that bet.

He just won some oscars for the ridge flick & has 3 or 4 flicks in post & pre. Thats not ghost.