jojo babie - thick booty Asian

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’ve actually got an in on a shit don’t of only fans and premium content...

But since we are now a public board... I just can’t post it like I want to.... cause these chicks are relentless on stopping these leaks.

I’ll probably make a thread and put it on the back up board and make some bullshit thread on the main board to let people know there is new shit cause sadly members don’t go to the backup board.

Man I’ve got shit tons of shit that I would have posted but held off cause we are public now.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pipe ready

tumblr_p5ybs559bR1vz1qrvo1_1280.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’ve actually got an in on a shit don’t of only fans and premium content...

But since we are now a public board... I just can’t post it like I want to.... cause these chicks are relentless on stopping these leaks.

I’ll probably make a thread and put it on the back up board and make some bullshit thread on the main board to let people know there is new shit cause sadly members don’t go to the backup board.

Man I’ve got shit tons of shit that I would have posted but held off cause we are public now.

Thought of a solution .....

Spoiler tags...

As long as no idiot quotes or reply’s to my shit without the tags... I should be able to create an on going onlyfans premium content thread without the names of the person and the mega links put on public. It’s going to take some discipline from the members. But I’ll do a test run this week.

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Spoiler tags...

As long as no idiot quotes or reply’s to my shit without the tags... I should be able to create an on going onlyfans premium content thread without the names of the person and the mega links put on public. It’s going to take some discipline from the members. But I’ll do a test run this week.

the backup boards open to the public too?

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Spoiler tags...

Fonz just keep the link up for about a week or message a select few.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how she charges dudes on her onlyfans page that only has her Instagram photos and no nudes
yea for those thirsty people.man these thirst monsters is why these females heads all in the clouds.smh charging for pics.this is why they think they can get everything in life for free due to these thirst monsters!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
the backup boards open to the public too?

Backup board isn't open to the public...

but no one goes there...

So I don't see the point of creating a thread that no one sees... I could put it in the homegrown section because it gets traffic. Haven't decided yet.

Fonz just keep the link up for about a week or message a select few.

I thought about the message part...

but then I got hit with Flashbacks from 2004... when dudes flooded members boxes with "send me a link" requests.

Fonz I owe you a beer or 3. I need to hang in your circles.

Thank you..

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shid...

If in every post like this you dropped a link from the back up board, I guarantee it will get traffic to that board.

I don't post there due to traffic too.

but no one goes there...

So I don't see the point of creating a thread that no one sees... I could put it in the homegrown section because it gets traffic. Haven't decided yet.

but then I got hit with Flashbacks from 2004... when dudes flooded members boxes with "send me a link" requests.

Thank you..

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but no one goes there...

Thank you..

Fonz you just hit me with that flashback when we had to send folks messages in their inbox for a link. LOL those were some fun times back then. Like we were some damn drug addicts asking the drug man for a hit.