Joe Budden & Remy Ma State of the culture

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Remy sounds like she's trying too hard already.

Budden dropped pearl harbor on that boy, still didn't do nothing. He knows how the game is and how the game goes. Not about skills as much.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like this show, but Remy is going to over talking people every episode... Them titts tho:sleazy:
I think its neccessary for now...

cause Remy put a BATTERY into the other 2 back!

Budden a vet but even HE realized that Remy is the spark...

and slipped a couple of times cause Remy just BRINGS that out.

Remy IS gonna have STOP cutting people off cause that is gonna get OLD really fast.

Scotty gonna make sure nobody gets fired

the brother is REALLY smart and wants to be the voice of reason.

He gonna have to speak up and make his points quicker and clearer.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
buddens voice annoys me, and i dont care about anything he has to say.

I can’t really disagree...the podcast is the only platform of his I enjoy...it’s laidback...no holds barred and actually funny...and even that took a while to get used to...when dude tries to get serious tho...the first thing that comes to mind is the “Where’s Ja?” joke...sorry but I really don’t want to hear him expound on the drug epidemic and gun control (he’s tried)...dude loses his train of thought very easily and goes off on tangents...plus he “debates” like most ppl do online...it’s not about making a solid point but about “winning” the argument...I’ve seen him lie...change positions or just ignore facts to come across as right...the most recent example was in this ep...where he tried to blame remy for slightly going off topic but she was sharp enough to recap the convo and let him know he was actually the one that did and she was just addressing his new point

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
was hesitant to watch but they had some better topics this week...really good ep...jinx and remy held it down...remy is really endearing

They lost me talking about BLM, I was blown. Jinx held it down but the other three couldn’t have been more wrong. It was saddening. :smh:

this is REALLY improving...

Scotty Beam better be careful around me, I;m gonna get her pregnant with just a tight hug.

quick.

Agreed, she’s bad.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They lost me talking about BLM, I was blown. Jinx held it down but the other three couldn’t have been more wrong. It was saddening. :smh:

Agreed, she’s bad.
Yeah at least Scottie she comes off as more socially aware. 3rd ep she needs to come with it regardless of topic

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

that was bad and can't happen again. (Jinx I hope you didn't react to what we wrote here!)

it wasn't just cross talk it wasn't CLEAR.

I UNDERSTOOD what they ALL were saying...

but they GOTTA prep a LITTLE bit at least before the show.

that being said?

the show is still VERY young and tI already see some improvement from the 1st episode.

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Budden is scared. He wrote 55 diss songs trying to bait Drake, but nothing for Eminem?

Sidenote: damn, Remy has to be fiyah in bed. HAS TO!
Guess u gonna ignore Joe been saying for almost 2 yrs that he wasn't rapping anymore

They been begging him to drop something being they feel he's more popular then he's ever been n he kept the same energy saying he retired

B4 Em dropped while making him his rounds to promote the podcast deal with Spotify n the Revolt deal he said he wasn't rappin anymore

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Read the comments they destroying her

Bitch sexy ass hell but sometimes I listen to her podcast she have issues she needs to iron out; can't get over her ex and it's killing her

Man I didn’t even know she had a podcast.

She needs to try to not get upset on SOTC.

So she’s single?

tumblr_inline_oxxbvhZMP81s6v9f2_540.gif

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I didn’t even know she had a podcast.

She needs to try to not get upset on SOTC.

So she’s single?

tumblr_inline_oxxbvhZMP81s6v9f2_540.gif
Lmao

But yes TheBlackGirls Podcast she's a cohort with 4 other chicks that's semi in the industry like herself

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hate to say it but this show sucks. Too many people on there and they talk A LOT about shit they have no he about. Joe has too much shit on right now. She needed that complex show and they needed him. This ain't it.