Joe Biden is now POTUS

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
In the beginning I didn't think they would go after these terrorist like they are because they waited so long to to inform the public but, seems like they were on the hunt day one wonder is this why Barr left, did he know what was about to go down and left shit in place to fuck 45 and his cohorts over hard. Best believe there are some Congress members and Senators shaking in there boots cause the deeper they hunt and with no 45 to block or slow the investigation they are fucked. Senator Cruz has been mighty quiet lately and Giuliani and others will be snitching soon to avoid treason charges which do carry the Death Penalty!
Remember I kept telling people that they are going to make an example out of some of these people because that bullshit the trump supporters did last Wednesday was very bad for business.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the beginning I didn't think they would go after these terrorist like they are because they waited so long to to inform the public but, seems like they were on the hunt day one wonder is this why Barr left, did he know what was about to go down and left shit in place to fuck 45 and his cohorts over hard. Best believe there are some Congress members and Senators shaking in there boots cause the deeper they hunt and with no 45 to block or slow the investigation they are fucked. Senator Cruz has been mighty quiet lately and Giuliani and others will be snitching soon to avoid treason charges which do carry the Death Penalty!
I can't lie. I didn't think Barr was doing anything but taking an early holiday, but he probably saw the handwriting on the wall for something like this to happen. I don't think he laid a trap so much as he simply stepped aside so that others would have to handle it. That in and of itself probably did help, though.

I think a lot of these people really got fucked up because they've lived in their own ignorance for so long. They really didn't think that this mob mentality would lead to an actual mob, because they lack that insight. Now people are dead, and at that point, there isn't really anything that you can do if you're accountable.

They made such a big deal Benghazi and four dead Americans. Dug into it for years with no substantial evidence. So it's going to be real hard to say that this isn't a big deal. Not that you even need that metric to measure it, but it demonstrates their hypocrisy.

Wepwawet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They smashed the Hell out of the South but when the Confederates surrendered at Appomattox Court House they were given rather favorable terms for treason. As I recall Soldiers were allowed to just go back home as long as they surrendered their weapons. They could also keep their horses. Now any number of Civil wars that have occurred over the last century probably ended far worse for the loser. Usually, we talking mass executions and long prison sentences. Lincoln had the right idea but in the wake of his death, it was poorly executed. If you're sending insurrectionists back home you at least need to occupy their territory for awhile. Which the US did but just didn't do it long enough. Reconstruction & occupation of the south lasted 12 years. Not even a generation. For comparison, Germany wasn't reunified after WWII for over 40 years. Given what happened last week we can't go easy on these folks. Short of facing a firing squad, these people need the max penalty and no parole. Generally, I am against Capital punishment except in cases where people invade the Capitol.
The occupying of the south lasted until the "compromise of 1877", after a close 1876 election, the commission developed a plan in which the Republican Party candidate of Rutherford Hayes would be awarded president over the Democrat Tilden for the removal of Federal Troops from the South. The democrats would with draw all objections to the election. These are different parties from today's, the Democrats wanted soldiers gone so they could get back to a quasi slave state situation. This is also the commission that the treasonist bastard Raphael Cruz, I'm gonna call him by the name is mama gave him, wanted to recreate.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
137548859_10164891472155694_7083038829783288151_o.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh Shit... And more

Two Off-Duty Virginia Police Officers Charged in Federal Court Following Events at the U.S. Capitol
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Two off-duty Rocky Mount, Virginia police officers were charged yesterday in federal court in the District of Columbia in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.
Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson were charged by complaint with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Both defendants were arrested on January 13, 2021, in Virginia. It is alleged that during the events at the U.S. Capitol, Fracker and Robertson were photographed in the Capitol building making an obscene gesture in front of the John Stark statue.
On social media, Robertson is quoted as saying, “CNN and the Left are just mad because we actually attacked the government who is the problem and not some random small business ... The right IN ONE DAY took the f***** U.S. Capitol. Keep poking us.” He also stated that he was “proud” of the photo on an Instagram post that was shared to Facebook, because he was “willing to put skin in the game.” On Facebook, Fracker posted a comment that read, “Lol to anyone who’s possibly concerned about the picture of me going around... Sorry I hate freedom? …Not like I did anything illegal…y’all do what you feel you need to.” The post has since been deleted.
These cases are being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and the Counterterrorism Section of the DOJ’s National Security Division, with assistance from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Virginia. The cases are being investigated by the FBI’s Washington Field Office and the United States Capitol Police.
The information contained in the charging documents are merely allegations. The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The ATF and FBI continue to urge the public to report suspected use of explosive devices, or violent, destructive acts associated with the recent unrest. Anyone with information can call 1-888-ATF-TIPS (1-888-283-8477), email ATFTips@atf.gov or submit information anonymously via ReportIt.com.
The FBI is looking for individuals who may have incited or promoted violence of any kind. Anyone with digital material or tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or submit images or videos at fbi.gov/USCapitol.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Oh Shit... And more

Two Off-Duty Virginia Police Officers Charged in Federal Court Following Events at the U.S. Capitol
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Two off-duty Rocky Mount, Virginia police officers were charged yesterday in federal court in the District of Columbia in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.
Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson were charged by complaint with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Both defendants were arrested on January 13, 2021, in Virginia. It is alleged that during the events at the U.S. Capitol, Fracker and Robertson were photographed in the Capitol building making an obscene gesture in front of the John Stark statue.
On social media, Robertson is quoted as saying, “CNN and the Left are just mad because we actually attacked the government who is the problem and not some random small business ... The right IN ONE DAY took the f***** U.S. Capitol. Keep poking us.” He also stated that he was “proud” of the photo on an Instagram post that was shared to Facebook, because he was “willing to put skin in the game.” On Facebook, Fracker posted a comment that read, “Lol to anyone who’s possibly concerned about the picture of me going around... Sorry I hate freedom? …Not like I did anything illegal…y’all do what you feel you need to.” The post has since been deleted.
These cases are being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and the Counterterrorism Section of the DOJ’s National Security Division, with assistance from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Virginia. The cases are being investigated by the FBI’s Washington Field Office and the United States Capitol Police.
The information contained in the charging documents are merely allegations. The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The ATF and FBI continue to urge the public to report suspected use of explosive devices, or violent, destructive acts associated with the recent unrest. Anyone with information can call 1-888-ATF-TIPS (1-888-283-8477), email ATFTips@atf.gov or submit information anonymously via ReportIt.com.
The FBI is looking for individuals who may have incited or promoted violence of any kind. Anyone with digital material or tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or submit images or videos at fbi.gov/USCapitol.

I fucking looooove eeeeeeet

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Seven Charged in Federal Court Following Events At the United Capitol
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Seven individuals have been charged in federal court in the District of Columbia in connection with crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
The defendants and charges are outlined below:
  1. Robert Keith Packer was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry or disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Packer was arrested today in Virginia.

1. Nicholas Rodean was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without law authority; one count of knowingly, with intent to impede government business or official functions, engaging in disorderly conduct on capitol grounds; and one count of and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in the capitol buildings. Rodean was arrested today in Washington, D.C.

1. Aaron Mostofsky, was charged with one felony count of theft of government property. He was arrested in New York City yesterday.

1. William Pepe was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without law authority. Pepe was arrested yesterday in New York.

1. Andrew Williams was charged with one count of unlawful entry of a restricted building and one count of disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Williams was arrested in Florida yesterday.

1. Josiah Colt, of Meridian, Idaho, was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Colt was arrested yesterday in Idaho.

1. Kevin Loftus was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without law authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Loftus was arrested yesterday in Wisconsin.

In addition, three defendants previously charged by criminal complaint have been indicted in federal court in the District of Columbia:
  1. Lonnie Coffman
  1. Jacob Chansley
  1. Mark Leffingwell

Defendant, Richard Barnett, who was arrested on Jan. 8, 2021, was charged in an amended complaint yesterday with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without law authority; one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on capitol grounds; and one count of theft of public money, property, or records.
Additional complaints have been submitted in federal court and investigations are ongoing. As previously reported, approximately 40 individuals were arrested and charged in Superior Court with offenses including, but not limited to, unlawful entry, curfew violations, and firearms-related crimes.
The cases are being prosecuted by the U.S Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and the Counterterrorism Section of the Department of Justice’s National Security Division. The cases are being investigated by the FBI’s Washington Field Office, the U.S. Capitol Police Department, and the Metropolitan Police Department. Valuable assistance was provided by: the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York; the FBI’s New York Field Office; the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Wisconsin; the FBI’s Milwaukee Field Office; the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida; the FBI’s Tampa Field Office; the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Idaho; the FBI’s Salt Lake City Field Office; the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia; the FBI’s Norfolk Field Office; the U.S. Attorney's Office for Maryland; and the FBI’s Baltimore Field Office.
The FBI is looking for individuals who may have incited or promoted violence of any kind. Anyone with digital material or tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or s ubmit images or videos at fbi.gov/USCapitol.
The details contained in the charging documents are allegations. Defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Gawd damn --- 3,000 a month Toilet ....

Damn that quote from independence day is real

President Thomas Whitmore : I don't understand, where does all this come from? How do you get funding for something like this?

Julius Levinson : You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor