Joe Biden is now POTUS

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
Multiple post-vote polling indicates that Biden is getting 79% of ALL early votes so far.

So he has nearly 20M votes banked. And a large percentage of those are people who have voted for the first time. At this pace, he'll have an insurmountable lead.

If we get 100M votes before election day...and considering that 37% of democrats still plan to vote on election day, there is no way Trump can catch up. There is no indication that he's activated the only group he actually leads in.. non-educated white men

the key here is that Biden isn't just getting out people who voted in the last election for Hillary. All the data suggest that he's made inroads pretty much in every demographic... even dumb ass white boys without a high school diploma have moved over to Biden (biden added 15 points in this group) sp he's closed the gap there as well... that and the first time youth-voters that are indicating they're voting in record numbers, means that he'll go in with a huge lead but still with a significant amount of Election Day voters. I'm looking at all the available data and it looks GREAT for Biden right now

I haven't seen the 79% number but I'll take your word for it. That's incredible.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This is nuts.

The irony is that because our election officials are pretty efficient at counting mail ballots, which will be lopsided for Biden, the first results reported on election night in Florida will show a huge Biden lead. You might see an early Trump lead in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, where they can’t process ballots early. But in Florida, we can. And if Biden wins Florida, that’s game over for Trump. And if Biden wins Florida by the margins the polls suggest he will, that gives us a good read on the overall national swing.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
121801898_2640659936195751_8644626725992081446_n.jpg
If he doesn't make it to Russia they can visit him in prison.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Multiple post-vote polling indicates that Biden is getting 79% of ALL early votes so far.

So he has nearly 20M votes banked. And a large percentage of those are people who have voted for the first time. At this pace, he'll have an insurmountable lead.

If we get 100M votes before election day...and considering that 37% of democrats still plan to vote on election day, there is no way Trump can catch up. There is no indication that he's activated the only group he actually leads in.. non-educated white men

the key here is that Biden isn't just getting out people who voted in the last election for Hillary. All the data suggest that he's made inroads pretty much in every demographic... even dumb ass white boys without a high school diploma have moved over to Biden (biden added 15 points in this group) sp he's closed the gap there as well... that and the first time youth-voters that are indicating they're voting in record numbers, means that he'll go in with a huge lead but still with a significant amount of Election Day voters. I'm looking at all the available data and it looks GREAT for Biden right now

please do not get over confident.

remember 2016.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
All I know is when this faggit is finally out of office it better be no mercy on his ass, his supporters in gov ie: senate republicans and congressmen and his fuckin supporters... DOJ better label all them WS groups Domestic terrorist and go after them with the same vigor as they do international terrorist

if biden wins and the dems take the senate and hold the house i am going after them with vigor to support what we voted them in office to do.

after all of this shit they better finally represent who voted them into office.

i am going at them with the same intensity that i went after getting people to vote 45 out of office.

if they don't do what they are supposed to do and what we voted them in to do it is fuck them forever.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
please do not get over confident.

remember 2016.

I get the reservation, but I don't think people are going to sit this one out. My entire family has already early voted and many of my friends that sat out the last election have already voted.

This election is already worldly different than the last one and it's clear that the dems are surging.

Seriously, if Biden loses, then there was massive fuckery afoot. Incomprehensible fuckery.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I get the reservation, but I don't think people are going to sit this one out. My entire family has already early voted and many of my friends that sat out the last election have already voted.

This election is already worldly different than the last one and it's clear that the dems are surging.

Seriously, if Biden loses, then there was massive fuckery afoot. Incomprehensible fuckery.

my point exactly. people don't understand that hillary actually won the electoral college and the popular vote last election. there was massive fuckery afoot then as well. but they got away with it. literally thousands of voters in key states that could not vote once they came to the polls. they were removed from the polls and didn't know it. those votes would have made hillary president.

in 2000 gore actually won florida and the election. the supreme court gave the win to bush and gore conceded prematurely. had he stuck to his guns he would have won.

there are too many scenarios where this election could be stolen. and it is not like presidential elections have not been stolen before.

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
my point exactly. people don't understand that hillary actually won the electoral college and the popular vote last election. there was massive fuckery afoot then as well. but they got away with it. literally thousands of voters in key states that could not vote once they came the polls. they were removed from the polls and didn't know it. those votes would have made hillary president.

in 2000 gore actually won florida and the election. the supreme court gave the win to bush.

there are too many scenarios where this election could be stolen. and it is not like presidential elections have not been stolen before.

Oh. They're going to cheat. But that only works when it's a close race. You can make 100s of votes disappear. You can't do it with millions. They might be able to steal a close House race in a deep red state. Maybe they'll steal one Senate race like they did in Georgia. But the ways these early voting numbers look, cheating won't help just like it didnt help in 2018. This IS already a wave election.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Oh. They're going to cheat. But that only works when it's a close race. You can make 100s of votes disappear. You can't do it with millions. They might be able to steal a close House race in a deep red state. Maybe they'll steal one Senate race like they did in Georgia. But the ways these early voting numbers look, cheating won't help just like it didnt help in 2018. This IS already a wave election.

your alias is spectrum.

be cautious in your optimism.

we can't afford for people to think this is a done deal. we must press through the finish. sprint through the tape.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This is nuts.

Yep. With $400M in cash growing, the GOTV machine for Biden is going to be massive

"
If Republicans might make up the gap in a few weeks, does Democrats’ early voting enthusiasm really matter?

Yes. The campaigns have a list of voters, and they know when people have already voted. They can scratch names off the list once they’ve returned their ballot. I’ve got my ballot sitting right in front of me right now, and I’ve gotten calls reminding me to go vote. Once I send this ballot in, those calls will stop. The campaigns will know I’ve voted already, and they won’t waste their time on me.

If a campaign knows who has already voted, they can refocus their efforts onto people who haven’t voted yet. All those votes getting banked now allow the campaign to better target people who haven’t voted yet. That’s a benefit for Biden. The Trump campaign has to wait till the end and do a real big push on turnout for their supporters. And the Trump campaign is already cash-strapped. Early voters are handing the Biden campaign another cost-saving advantage. It needs fewer volunteers and paid staffers to call voters. It prints and mails less campaign literature, since that stops arriving as soon as you vote. This should help the Biden campaign leverage even more of the cash advantage they have over the Trump campaign."

"

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Notice why Barr and Trump was losing their shit at the outset of early voting mail in.. lmaooo can’t cheap on that paper trail

Yep. I even mentioned that when Barr, who was all smug even when being badgered by the Dems in the House oversight hearing, lost his damn mind when Wolf brought up mail-in ballots. Nigga literally turned red and started yelling at Wolf.

and where the fuck is Barr anyway? he's been GHOST ever since that covid event at the WH

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Yep. I even mentioned that when Barr, who was all smug even when being badgered by the Dems in the House oversight hearing, lost his damn mind when Wolf brought up mail-in ballots. Nigga literally turned red and started yelling at Wolf.

and where the fuck is Barr anyway? he's been GHOST ever since that covid event at the WH
You Mean since 45 turned on him

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
your alias is spectrum.

be cautious in your optimism.

we can't afford for people to think this is a done deal. we must press through the finish. sprint through the tape.
Following science isnt optimism or cynicism.

Republican pollsters fully expect a Trump blowout.

The election isn't over til its over, but it would be irresponsible to not recognize the current standing of it.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Following science isnt optimism or cynicism.

Republican pollsters fully expect a Trump blowout.

The election isn't over til its over, but it would be irresponsible to not recognize the current standing of it.

man, fuck that.

do you really not remember 2016??? yes, these circumstances are different. but hillary was guaranteed to win that night by everyone including internal gop numbers.

no more bananas in the tailpipe. push through the wall till the end. i will not stop pushing this message until november 4th.

also remember, this is not just about voting. voter suppression and other out right cheating is happening in broad daylight.

there is no rest.
there is no stopping.
there are no breaks.

until this beast and threat are dead i will keep stabbing. the beast is still alive and we have to keep stabbing until november 4th. keep in mind november 4th is the day AFTER the election. sprint through the tape.

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
fuck that. don't take anyone's word on this shit. we must sprint through the finish line.

fuck a poll, hypothesis or a guess. get everyone you know to vote and vote early.

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

I already voted and so has my whole family.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
man, fuck that.

do you really not remember 2016??? yes, these circumstances are different. but hillary was guaranteed to win that night by everyone including internal gop numbers.

no more bananas in the tailpipe. push through the wall till the end. i will not stop pushing this message until november 4th.

also remember, this is not just about voting. voter suppression and other out right cheating is happening in broad daylight.

there is no rest.
there is no stopping.
there are no breaks.

until this beast and threat are dead i will keep stabbing. the beast is still alive and we have to keep stabbing until november 4th. keep in mind november 4th is the day AFTER the election. sprint through the tape.
Your ptsd is out of control.

Your fear of shenanigans is beyond expectations.

You keep saying yes this situation us different BUT...there can't be a big ol but after that statement.

The 2018 midterms is proof of whats happening currently.

Mail in ballots are fucking up the cheat code.

Stay vigilant and motivated, but you can't afford to be paranoid.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Your ptsd is out of control.

Your fear of shenanigans is beyond expectations.

You keep saying yes this situation us different BUT...there can't be a big ol but after that statement.

The 2018 midterms is proof of whats happening currently.

Mail in ballots are fucking up the cheat code.

Stay vigilant and motivated, but you can't afford to be paranoid.

no paranoia here. let's just make sure this shit is stacked.

history has shown that we can not be too prepared.

this country will be radically altered with 4 more years of this goon. if paranoia and ptsd and me going HAM to get this changed is what it takes. then that is what it takes.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, I lost two packages through USPS. I mailed one from the post office and one left in the mail slot in my building. I got into the post office with receipts and was met with shoulder shrugs. I had tracking info and everything. Nothing. Shrugs. I mailed one on sept 26th and it never arrived. They said it hasn’t been scanned into the system and things are backed up. If you Mail your ballot today or even a week ago, it ain’t getting counted. Tell everyone you know. Take it to the voting office, or directly into the post office and get a receipt. I mailed a birthday card from Atlanta to atlanta on 9/30 and they never got it. Birthday was Friday. Take your ass in vote. Do not mail it. It ain’t gonna get there.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
So, I lost two packages through USPS. I mailed one from the post office and one left in the mail slot in my building. I got into the post office with receipts and was met with shoulder shrugs. I had tracking info and everything. Nothing. Shrugs. I mailed one on sept 26th and it never arrived. They said it hasn’t been scanned into the system and things are backed up. If you Mail your ballot today or even a week ago, it ain’t getting counted. Tell everyone you know. Take it to the voting office, or directly into the post office and get a receipt. I mailed a birthday card from Atlanta to atlanta on 9/30 and they never got it. Birthday was Friday. Take your ass in vote. Do not mail it. It ain’t gonna get there.

i totally cosign this. unfortunately i have a true absentee ballot situation. i am in memphis but i am a michigan resident . i mailed my ballot back to MI via priority mail. it got there a day later than what i paid for but it got there and the city clerk has it in their system that it was received.

if it had not gotten there i was going to drive back to michigan to vote and i didn't care how long the line was i was going to vote.

if people can actually go vote in person, GO VOTE IN PERSON. and take your family and friends to vote in person too.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
no paranoia here. let's just make sure this shit is stacked.

history has shown that we can not be too prepared.

this country will be radically altered with 4 more years of this goon. if paranoia and ptsd and me going HAM to get this changed is what it takes. then that is what it takes.

I hear you. I don't think any DEM is going to take anything for granted at this point.