Joe Biden is now POTUS

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Kinda figured this is what happened. Honestly, if you were Biden, and Trump sent a plane for you, would you get on it?
Wow. That's a good point.
rZ2glc0.gif

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Kinda figured this is what happened. Honestly, if you were Biden, and Trump sent a plane for you, would you get on it?
Don’t forget when Trump was under investigation by NY and NJ authorities back in the early 90s for doing business with the mafia for the Taj Mahal 3 associates of his that were scheduled to testify against him all died in a helicopter crash together..

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
obama-bush-girls-white-house-tease-today-170113-05_9cebc222a695052d46d0dee633cb2434.jpg

This picture of Laura Bush showing the Obama girls around the White House really puts into perspective how wild and terrible trump and his whore really are. I am petty as fuck so I would definitely want the Obamas and Clinton to show the Bidens around since trumps bitch ass refused.

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
obama-bush-girls-white-house-tease-today-170113-05_9cebc222a695052d46d0dee633cb2434.jpg

This picture of Laura Bush showing the Obama girls around the White House really puts into perspective how wild and terrible trump and his whore really are. I am petty as fuck so I would definitely want the Obamas and Clinton to show the Bidens around since trumps bitch ass refused.

My mind is totally blown that we can actually view Bush Jr. as a better person than Trump.

Total mind fuckery.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
My mind is totally blown that we can actually view Bush Jr. as a better person than Trump.

Total mind fuckery.
then prepare to be brain damaged, mofo.

During his first term in office, Nixon pursued reforms in welfare, heath care, civil rights, energy and environmental policy, on the belief that such policies had to be based on national standards, not the idiosyncratic whims of 50 states. While Congress defeated his welfare and health care programs, Nixon created the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Energy Policy for advice on oil policy and supported the Clean Air Act of 1970. In addition, he established the Environmental Protection Agency.

He insisted that Congress broaden the U.S. Civil Rights Commission mandate to include sex discrimination and signed all civil rights legislation passed by Congress, including Title IX, which banned sexual discrimination in educational benefits. Most important, the Nixon administration expanded enforcement of affirmative action. He also supported the Constitutional amendment lowering the voting age to 18. Nixon used the "peace dividend" from reducing troops in Vietnam to finance social welfare services and enforce civil rights through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As a result, from 1970 to 1975, spending on human resource services exceeded spending for defense for the first time since World War II.

Nixon was infinitely better than Trump, and Nixon is responsible for mass incarceration and the war on drugs.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
then prepare to be brain damaged, mofo.

During his first term in office, Nixon pursued reforms in welfare, heath care, civil rights, energy and environmental policy, on the belief that such policies had to be based on national standards, not the idiosyncratic whims of 50 states. While Congress defeated his welfare and health care programs, Nixon created the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Energy Policy for advice on oil policy and supported the Clean Air Act of 1970. In addition, he established the Environmental Protection Agency.

He insisted that Congress broaden the U.S. Civil Rights Commission mandate to include sex discrimination and signed all civil rights legislation passed by Congress, including Title IX, which banned sexual discrimination in educational benefits. Most important, the Nixon administration expanded enforcement of affirmative action. He also supported the Constitutional amendment lowering the voting age to 18. Nixon used the "peace dividend" from reducing troops in Vietnam to finance social welfare services and enforce civil rights through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As a result, from 1970 to 1975, spending on human resource services exceeded spending for defense for the first time since World War II.

Nixon was infinitely better than Trump, and Nixon is responsible for mass incarceration and the war on drugs.
Damn Nixon hated Black people, but shit his term, on real policy added real benefit to Black people. What a complex, evil dude.

Trump, Bush II, Jackson, gotta be the top 3 worst presidents of all time.