Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
f04ea94a72e912043d39cbbee4bc725baeda9f62.jpg
raw!!!

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FBI arrest social media personality known as Baked Alaska for his alleged involvement in the Capitol riots

Tim Gionet, a streamer who has gained popularity on social media under the name Baked Alaska, was arrested in Houston on Saturday, and is being charged with federal crimes for allegedly taking part in the insurrection at the US Capitol. Gionet allegedly live-streamed himself and others while inside the Capitol on January 6. He also had a warrant out for his arrest for violating release conditions from a separate incident in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Remember that Idiot, he's the one who debated Tariq with Jared whatever and told all blacks to go back to Africa...

Well dude, how'd that go?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Glock 17 and 500 rounds of ammo is NOT a lot of firepower.

In Tennessee, it’s not even an arrestable offense for having a loaded weapon in your vehicle.

DC is a different animal, though. I hope they throw the book at this terrorist!
Yeah DC gun laws are crazy, but not as crazy as MD.
I believe you can only have 2 clips with no more than 15 bullets in each.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We have to do something but sending out $2k checks to everyone making less than $75k isn't it. 150K in NYC/DC/Bay etc. isn't the same as it is in other parts of the country. The income requirements need to be adjusted on a state or even regional basis. You are considered low income in the Bay if you earn less than 82K individually or 117K as a household. However, you could live more than comfortably in a red state on less than 75K. My fear is that this is basically welfare for red state cacs while a good portion of Us who live in blue states won't see a penny. Even for those of Us who live in red states, we typically live in the urban areas with higher cost of living. Like I said in another thread, we are going to have checks waiting for cacs that just finished trying to overthrow the government while many of Us aren't going to see shit from this. :smh:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
We have to do something but sending out $2k checks to everyone making less than $75k isn't it. 150K in NYC/DC/Bay etc. isn't the same as it is in other parts of the country. The income requirements need to be adjusted on a state or even regional basis. You are considered low income in the Bay if you earn less than 82K individually or 117K as a household. However, you could live more than comfortably in a red state on less than 75K. My fear is that this is basically welfare for red state cacs while a good portion of Us who live in blue states won't see a penny. Even for those of Us who live in red states, we typically live in the urban areas with higher cost of living. Like I said in another thread, we are going to have checks waiting for cacs that just finished trying to overthrow the government while many of Us aren't going to see shit from this. :smh:

So because some peckerwoods may get it too, just say fuck it and let everybody suffer and go without???

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So because some peckerwoods may get it too, just say fuck it and let everybody suffer and go without???

We primarily live in cities/hight cost of living areas while they primarily live in lower cost of living areas. You can't do this on a national basis without having adjustments or you will just end up handing over money to cacs. Government jobs increase pay based on locality so it wouldn't be hard to do with this: https://www.federalpay.org/gs/locality