Joe Biden is now POTUS

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm actually seeing a few Joe Biden yard signs here in Red State South Carolina ;)
I hardly ever saw Obama or Clinton yard signs back in the day :smh:

I'm not sure what they doing in NC though.

Greensboro/Guilford County will definitely go blue, but I don't know to what extent.

nc_results.png

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
No doubt. But that wasn't with 60 days left. At this point, there were multiple national, reputable polls that had Trump ahead. And there were also 10+ points of undecided voters that went his way after Comey's fuckery. That's not there this year. Biden is over 50%. He'll have to take voters from Biden to win not just get all the undecided voters.
That comey shit is the most insidious crime that you'll never hear mentioned perpetrated against the American democracy in the last 60 years. Worse than Watergate

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what they doing in NC though.

Greensboro/Guilford County will definitely go blue, but I don't know to what extent.

nc_results.png

I look at NC in quite a few ways...

1. How much of a margin can Biden win by in the urban counties? (Mecklenburg, Wake, Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Cumberland).

2. Can Biden peel off Trump votes from the suburban counties...aka white women? (Union, Cabarrus, Johnston, Alamance)

3. Can Biden INCREASE the Black and Latino vote? The percentage of Black and Latino voters have grown every election since 2008 (Trust I know quite a few cats who are like fuck this shit)

4. Can Biden get college kids out in massive numbers? (May be difficult with remote learning at some campuses).

Last presidential election, they voted for Trump while at the same time NC voted for a Democratic governor. I always joked you needed a Tyler Perry movie release to get niggas to vote there. I think this year may be different. If not president, at least a Senate seat flip with Tillis losing. Request for absentee ballots starts tomorrow there and I think that will be huge (correct me if I'm wrong about the absentee ballots part).

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Media is trash. They love him. He keeps people watching politics and that's good for their bottom line. They're gonna sell horse-race politics. he's going to try to cheat using the autocratic playbook. However, he's losing and he knows it. That doesn't mean he can't win, but he needs the media help and a black swan event along with massive voter suppression to win.

Fam it was always about Hillary.... Bernie bros got to confident thinking Bernie had a new coalition when in fact it was folk who wasn’t fucking with Hillary under no circumstance now surprise Biden out here smoking trump like a pack of Newport’s

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

^^^might be a lil overblown. He's reading a bit into the story below.

Arraign his punk ass now.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I couldn't find the threads about the inauguration finance irregularities so I'm sticking these here.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

FOX News is a big big problem....masquerading as journalists....a real journalist lets the President finish his thoughts....if his own opinions cause him to lose votes then that's the way it should be

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This goes with what I posted earlier today in the thread

Laid off Steelworkers in Michigan say Trump did not keep promises

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: This shit is hilarious! Them ol podunk racist ignorant honkies crying snotty tears now! “My granddaddy and his daddy was a steel worker, I came out of high school to work in the plant and now it’s all gone” good for your dumbasses for believing in your White savior! You hick motherfuckers! Burn!

Last edited:

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Don’t go believing the polls.

Hillary was around double digit lead in Sept 2016 going right into Election Day in the polls.

It’s one of the reasons she got low turnout for the election cuz majority of folks believed the narrative “Ain’t nobody gonna vote for that fool”.

Another thing that is not being discussed in the media are the Trump supporters who did not vote in 2016 cuz they honestly thought nobody was gonna vote for him and he had no chance of winning.

Now that they see he won, they will be out in full force this November to vote for him.

VOTE OR DIE!!!
Yep these fools stayed home and I watched that outcome man it was the saddest night of that year for me. I heard he was actually surprised that he fucking won!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Poll: Donald Trump got no bounce from the Republican convention
Katelyn Caralle, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com 1 hr ago

Poll: Donald Trump got no bounce from the Republican convention

Donald Trump saw no boost in poll numbers following the Republican Convention last week, a new poll revealed Monday, as it also indicates a number of key demographics who voted for him in 2016 are indicating they won’t do so again in November.

The USC Dornsife Daybreak Poll, which maintains a daily tracking of voter preferences, showed in new results Monday, following both the Democratic and Republican conventions, that Democratic nominee Joe Biden is leading Trump by 11 percentage points, 52 per cent to 41 per cent.
Only 2 per cent of eligible voters say they are planning to vote for a third party candidate.
A rolling average over the last week shows virtually the same results with a 53 per cent to 41 per cent margin between the two major party candidates.
There is only a 1 percentage point margin of error in the poll and Biden’s lead over Trump is almost double the 6-point lead the same survey showed for Hillary Clinton at this point four years ago.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: President Donald Trump received no boost from the Republican Convention last week, a poll released Monday revealed – despite party conventions historically bolstering candidate's popularity

President Donald Trump received no boost from the Republican Convention last week, a poll released Monday revealed – despite party conventions historically bolstering candidate's popularity
That year, however, Clinton received a major boost from her convention and was then on a downward track from that bump.
The daily tracker, which has remained steady the last two weeks despite usual bumps from party conventions, found Trump trailing Biden is, in large part, due to certain voting blocs who cast their ballot for Trump in 2016 now leaning toward the Democrat option.
Trump has lost about 9 per cent of voters who backed him in the last presidential election. On the other hand, about 4 per cent of those who say they voted for Clinton in 2016, now claim they will cast their ballot for Trump – making the president’s net loss more around 5 per cent.
In 2016, Trump barley secured victory in several key swing states, winning by less than 1 percentage point in three states that put his Electoral College count over the threshold needed to win – Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
During the Democratic convention earlier this month, Biden gained 2 percentage points – taking them from Trump’s pool of voters – but the president regained some of that ground during his convention the next week.
The daily tracking poll surveys the views of more than 8,000 eligible voters and polls them every 14 days for a rolling average.
The current results released Monday are based on responses from 5,106 panel members.
© Provided by Daily Mail The poll tracks 8,000 eligible voters' preferences, surveying them every 14 days to keep a rolling tally, which has remained largely steady the last two weeks – the Monday results were from answers from 5,106 panel members
Groups who voted for Trump in 2016 and have moved away from the president during his tenure include people of color, rural women and white suburban men.
Nearly 1 in 5 POC who voted for Trump in the last electron now say they would vote for Biden, the poll revealed.
Trump’s stronghold remains in rural America, but support among women in those areas has slipped by 10 percentage points – while rural men's support has remained steady.
Trump has attempted to gain ground in suburban areas – as he’s likely aware of the slim chances he would win in any major city – by shifting his message on ‘law and order’ as cities experience mass chaos in the wake of months-long Black Lives Matter riots.
The president claims Democrats are an enemy to police and are incapable of restoring order and keeping Americans safe.
Democrat’s rebuttal is stressing Trump’s alleged mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic and claiming he has stirred up violent disorder by inadequately responding to the civil unrest.
White suburban men are more closely divided this time around then they were in 2016 when they went for Trump, but are still leaning toward the Republican incumbent. White suburban women lean toward Biden.
Among suburban voters overall, Biden leads Trump 53 per cent to 40 per cent. The former vice president also has a large lead among suburban voters of color.
Trump’s major demographic stronghold is white voters without a college degree.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Judge: :angry: " Mr. Cisco, you unloaded the entire clip into the victim and you want me to believe it was self-defense?"
Gene: :dunno: "I choked?!?"

It's crazy that I can understand what he is trying to say but it is said in such a fucking clumsy manner that it's the most unpolitical shit.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
If the Comey announcement was so massive and your insight is to be trusted, shouldn't you have been warning of the effect Comey might have in 2016 instead of claiming the media was unjustifiably hyping the election? Knowing it wouldn't yet be reflected in the polls?

Yep. I should have read the exit polls before they were conducted so that I would have known millions of undecided voters moved to Trump over the last week because of it. You need to spend some time on the Calm App. You're clowning yourself.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Yep. I should have read the exit polls before they were conducted so that I would have known millions of undecided voters moved to Trump over the last week because of it. You need to spend some time on the Calm App. You're clowning yourself.

If that is a true reflection of your comprehension of what you quoted, bless your heart.