Joe Biden is now POTUS

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow, I had to idea about this shit. This is what I'm talking about. These fuckers look for so many ways to fuck with the vote count.

It was discussed back then, and has largely been dealt with. The database was dropped in a settlement last year. Multistate Voter Database Suspended in Lawsuit Settlement | Kansas News | US News

As for the 2000 vote. Who would have one depends on the study. There's several that show that if he held out he would have one, several that say it didn't matter. Like anything you can massage the numbers to look any way you want them to

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I just came back from voting. I walked right in and it didn't take any more than 10 mins. The stanking bastards removed down balloting voting. There were a lot of NPs instead of Ds and Rs, be vigilant fam.

In Ohio the Columbus dispatch has a voters guide I use each year. In the past, they have always listed if a judge is dem or rep, even tho the actual ballot will list as NP. This year I had to go to. Ballotpedia.org to verify because those were listed as NP. Usually the state dem or rep site will also have who they are endorsing, tho there may be other party candidates that can be selected, but did not get the official party endorsement.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In Ohio the Columbus dispatch has a voters guide I use each year. In the past, they have always listed if a judge is dem or rep, even tho the actual ballot will list as NP. This year I had to go to. Ballotpedia.org to verify because those were listed as NP. Usually the state dem or rep site will also have who they are endorsing, tho there may be other party candidates that can be selected, but did not get the official party endorsement.
I did the same thing this year. I voted a straight Democratic ticket, was able to just check one box. For the state supreme court, non-partisan, I had to research who was what. I even researched the local community colleges and universities. I don't want to vote for any Republicans whatsoever.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I did the same thing this year. I voted a straight Democratic ticket, was able to just check one box. For the state supreme court, non-partisan, I had to research who was what. I even researched the local community colleges and universities. I don't want to vote for any Republicans whatsoever.

We don't have the option of voting a straight ticket. I was so disgusted by Republicans during the Obama years, I wouldn't vote GOP even if the position was uncontested. I'm not as pissed as I used to be, and there is only one office I saw that had a Republican with no opponent, but I still probably won't vote for him.

I also use the guides to see what the arguments are for or against any issue.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We don't have the option of voting a straight ticket. I was so disgusted by Republicans during the Obama years, I wouldn't vote GOP even if the position was uncontested. I'm not as pissed as I used to be, and there is only one office I saw that had a Republican with no opponent, but I still probably won't vote for him.

I also use the guides to see what the arguments are for or against any issue.
We can vote a straight ticket but some things like judgeship or utilities are supposed to be non-partisan but that's bullshit. This year, I wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally vote a republican for dog catcher or some other bullshit.

I don't like being completely indentured to the Democrats but I can't consider a republican until they get the racists under control. I don't think they can. It's just too much of their base. I'm being nice but I haven't met one yet that wasn't a racist, maybe in academia there's some that really believe in small government.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't do this to me NC..don't get me all excited to find out that y'all blew it again. If this happens, I will fall in love with this state all over again. Lol

We got you fam. NC has gotten more progressive and frankly... Black... Its enough progressives and black folks in metro areas(when we come out) to carry the state. We're motivated and voting early. NC gone do our part.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
How Trump Plowed Through $1 Billion, Losing Cash Advantage

“They spent their money on unnecessary overhead, lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous activity by the campaign staff and vanity ads way too early,” said Mike Murphy, a veteran Republican consultant who advised John McCain and Jeb Bush and is an outspoken Trump critic. “You could literally have 10 monkeys with flamethrowers go after the money, and they wouldn’t have burned through it as stupidly.”

:lol:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Mane’ FL ain’t no toss up, don’t fall for the click bait....mofos voting in huge numbers
How have lines looked for you? Was going to go in yesterday morning but lines were long. May go later today to get it done.

I mentioned this numerous times already before about seeing Biden signs out there. I've actually been seeing them in places I never expected, like richer places and rural parts as I drive around.

I really think Biden has FL locked.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just came back from voting. I walked right in and it didn't take any more than 10 mins. The stanking bastards removed down balloting voting. There were a lot of NPs instead of Ds and Rs, be vigilant fam.
Props. No lines in atlanta. We can early at the the nba arena with free parking. I was in there maybe 15 minutes and that’s only because I had to google a name. Get off your asses Georgia. You’re already a registered voter if you have a drivers license. Vote.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How have lines looked for you? Was going to go in yesterday morning but lines were long. May go later today to get it done.

I mentioned this numerous times already before about seeing Biden signs out there. I've actually been seeing them in places I never expected, like richer places and rural parts as I drive around.

I really think Biden has FL locked.

I think it's the opposite. I think FL is the one swing state Trump has the best chance of pulling an upset.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We got you fam. NC has gotten more progressive and frankly... Black... Its enough progressives and black folks in metro areas(when we come out) to carry the state. We're motivated and voting early. NC gone do our part.
I can say for sure that we're doing our part in Charlotte, but I worry about Fayetteville and out there in Asheville. I know the triad and triangle gonna hold it down though.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad ya'll voting, but every poll I've seen has had that state (Florida) as a toss up. And generally, it's always been that way, even when it's been blue.

If anybody in FL or OH hasn't voted, make sure you get out there and do so.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't do this to me NC..don't get me all excited to find out that y'all blew it again. If this happens, I will fall in love with this state all over again. Lol
Something about NC...I don't get my hopes up anymore. So many undercover Republicans. They talk a good game, they complain all day on facebook, but if they discuss who they voted for...its Republican straight ticket...election after election.

Me and the fam did our part though. Ballots mailed in, confirmed as received and approved.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad ya'll voting, but every poll I've seen has had that state (Florida) as a toss up. And generally, it's always been that way, even when it's been blue.

If anybody in FL or OH hasn't voted, make sure you get out there and do so.
Vote in person or take your ballot in. It’s too late to mail it. The fix is in.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
My wife and I just took our little family to vote here in the Orlando suburbs. We were in and out within 15 minutes.

Plenty of booths and poll workers. Good amount of people voting too but it went very smoothly. I'm glad people are taking advantage here of early voting and not waiting for election day.

Last edited: