Joe Biden is now POTUS

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
You have any data on this? That's a new one. I'm serious too. I'm not doubting you. I just want to know if you have something on this so that I can read up.

No data on Trump supporters, but I have a neighbor who is hardcore Trump supporter and told me he did not vote in 2016 cuz of it. He planning on doing it this year, if their is one there has to be more.

Here are videos from 2016 leading up to the election.

Polls: Clinton leads Trump
June 2016

Clinton leads Trump in post convention poll
Aug 2016

]

CNN poll of polls: Clinton has double digit lead
Aug 2016

Clinton Leads Trump by 12 in New Poll
Oct 2016

CBS News poll: Clinton leads Trump in key states ahead of second debate
Oct 2016

Hillary Clinton Leads Trump By Double Digits After Donald Trump's Vulgar Comments
Oct 2016

Clinton leads Trump in final NBC poll
Nov 2016

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Interesting data. Intuitively I don't see Biden/Harris getting the white female vote. I don't see white females voting for a back woman to be the first VP. Even liberal/democratic white women.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The media does love him because he is ratings gold. If you watch CNN or MSNBC they talk about Trump 90+ percent of the time. One minute Biden is leading by double digits and the next minute they saying the race is close. Republicans got demolished in the Midterms and shit has gotten worse since then, can Trump win? Yes! But it's going to be hard for him, Biden ain't Hillary.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
No data on Trump supporters, but I have a neighbor who is hardcore Trump supporter and told me he did not vote in 2016 cuz of it.

It's an interesting thing. Because we have 10s of millions of people that don't vote and you always wonder what it will take. That goes both ways though. Because of Trump, there are people on the other side who are engaged more than ever... like in 2018... but there isn't much data on it and probably can't get much on it anyway beyond pollers asking people the appropriate questions regarding their voting history

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Interesting data. Intuitively I don't see Biden/Harris getting the white female vote. I don't see white females voting for a back woman to be the first VP. Even liberal/democratic white women.

They seem to already have it because he's crushing Trump in white suburban women.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It’s hard to say how the demographics are gonna be for this turnout.

Nobody expected White Women to heavily support Trump in 2016. The theory is they expected him to wise up after inauguration.

He proved them wrong.

And Trump has fizzled our on all the promises he gave mofos who supported him like Farmers and Steelworkers with all his fucked up trade tariffs. It’s up in the air if they gonna vote for him.

We have to wait and see, but in the meantime, Biden will need a turnout like Obama did in 2008 to make it a secure landslide.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
No data on Trump supporters, but I have a neighbor who is hardcore Trump supporter and told me he did not vote in 2016 cuz of it. He planning on doing it this year, if their is one there has to be more.

Here are videos from 2016 leading up to the election.

Polls: Clinton leads Trump
June 2016

Clinton leads Trump in post convention poll
Aug 2016

]

CNN poll of polls: Clinton has double digit lead
Aug 2016

Clinton Leads Trump by 12 in New Poll
Oct 2016

CBS News poll: Clinton leads Trump in key states ahead of second debate
Oct 2016

Hillary Clinton Leads Trump By Double Digits After Donald Trump's Vulgar Comments
Oct 2016

Clinton leads Trump in final NBC poll
Nov 2016

Too convenient. Everybody hated Clinton, and Comey put his thumb on the scale

Reactions: BKF

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
I sincerely pray that it is so. I just saw an article from Newsweek saying his
hysterical RNC did not help Trump, his approval has dipped, and he is still
trailing Biden. Unless Trump can do something about Covid, I am not sure
he can talk himself out of this

This black Nznigga right there! :smh:

K1llu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally am going to stay away from saying things like "the Trump can't win" or "Biden will win in a landslide" because we simply can't afford to get complacent. We all need to vote.

Maybe Biden will win in a landslide - if so, great! But until the election we all need to make it clear every single vote counts, because I don't want to influence a single person into thinking they can afford to stay home in November. We all need to get out and vote, or we'll regret it for the next four years. RBG is 87 years old and has cancer!.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
All this horse-race shit is just like it was with Obama vs Romney... a circus to keep you watching.

Nigga stop being self-righteous. i didn't say I was negrodamus. I'm saying it's a fact right now, that despite how the media is trying to spin it, that trump is losing and badly.
I was wrong. However, I think Hillary was going to easily win until Comey put his hand on the scale because all the undecided voters went hard to Trump over the last ten days. The polling + exit data illustrates that was the difference. That was a black swan event.

Note to readers: The "black swan" event OP uses as an excuse for being LOUD WRONG was in October. OP's arrogant "a circus to keep you watching" bullshit was spouted on NOVEMBER 5TH.

Saying the Patriots were going to lose at the beginning of the 4th quarter against the Falcons in the Super Bowl a few years back was a good call.
It didn't mean the Pats couldn't win. It means that it was unlikely. It's very unlikely right now. The idea that it's close RIGHT NOW is a myth. And the dynamic with an incumbent being down and then coming back to win w/ 60 days left is unlikely as an incumbent have never gain this type of ground since anyone on this board has been alive. If he pulls it off, he's Brady+Bill and Biden and the Media will need to choke it away. It's unlikely but not impossible. I'm not saying it's impossible. What I am saying is that all day data saying Trump is losing RIGHT NOW.

If you spent the entire 4th quarter dismissing any talk that the Patriots could come back, you're the last person who should incessantly insist that the possibility of a similar comeback in the next Superbowl is a mere conspiracy to keep viewers from turning away.

Even if the argument had merit, you are not the best messenger, Kyrie.

Yet for some reason, you repeat the same "horse race" bullshit, with nothing to be gained but a little e-cred and a lesser likelihood that anyone foolish enough to listen to you actually votes.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt. What I'm saying is that Biden is ahead, substantially, right now. The race will tighten.

It is funny how Trump won an election by cheating and ppl now dispel data as if data no longer means anything.

Trump got the whole country shook.

Even with all the fuckery that was going on Trump himself didn't even expect to win.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Yeah but the 59% disapproval could be because Trump showcased so many black folks and immigrants. They might still support him.

Someone remarked that the poll that asked if 180,000 was an acceptable death rate probably is more indicative of his actual approval numbers since so many are ashamed to admit they support him.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Note to readers: The "black swan" event OP uses as an excuse for being LOUD WRONG was in October. OP's arrogant "a circus to keep you watching" bullshit was spouted on NOVEMBER 5TH.

If you spent the entire 4th quarter dismissing any talk that the Patriots could come back, you're the last person who should incessantly insist that the possibility of a similar comeback in the next Superbowl is a mere conspiracy to keep viewers from turning away.

Even if the argument had merit, you are not the best messenger, Kyrie.

Yet for some reason, you repeat the same "horse race" bullshit, with nothing to be gained but a little e-cred and a lesser likelihood that anyone foolish enough to listen to you actually votes.

Polling data lags up to 7 days or more. Comey made the announcement on October 28th. Get the stick out of your ass. The exit polling data showed that Comey's hand on the scale was a huge factor with undecided voters. Had it happened a week earlier, the public polling data would have caught it and people watching the data could have adjusted their estimates.

Do you even know what a black swan event is? That was barely even an October surprise. That was a November surprise. Nothing like that had ever happened before. Without that event, Trump loses. That's one of the greatest black swan events in political history. Perfect timing to cause maximum damage considering the # of undecided voters and not enough time for it to be cleaned up before the actual vote.

You're too smart to be this stupid.

You gotta get over Bernie losing man. It's over. Time to move on. Shit is pathetic. Let it go.

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah but the 59% disapproval could be because Trump showcased so many black folks and immigrants. They might still support him.

Someone remarked that the poll that asked if 180,000 was an acceptable death rate probably is more indicative of his actual approval numbers since so many are ashamed to admit they support him.

Yeah. That question about the deaths is telling. It's a literal confirmation of Trump's claim he could shoot someone and not lose voters.

My biggest question is regarding independent voters and whether there will be any uptick with Urban voters. If Trump gets the same number of voters as 2016 and dems get 2018 numbers, he's toast.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
It’s hard to say how the demographics are gonna be for this turnout.

Nobody expected White Women to heavily support Trump in 2016. The theory is they expected him to wise up after inauguration.

He proved them wrong.

And Trump has fizzled our on all the promises he gave mofos who supported him like Farmers and Steelworkers with all his fucked up trade tariffs. It’s up in the air if they gonna vote for him.

We have to wait and see, but in the meantime, Biden will need a turnout like Obama did in 2008 to make it a secure landslide.
Republicans have been winning the white women's vote since atleast Reagan. Trump won 52% of the white women's vote, which is trending down from Romeny's 56%.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This is eerily similar to 2016. I dont trust it, everyone better vote we have very short memories

Current polling is using weight taking his 2016 demographic strengths into consideration. Considering there aren't as many undecided voters, this year should be even better than last year. National polling data was within 2%. Swing state was within 4%. Remember he won those 3 swing states in the midwest by collectively 80,000 votes. For all the talk about the 2016 polling, it was relatively on point and had only a slightly wider (1%) margin of error than other polls. It's just that this 1% was a big deal in an election decided by 80,000 votes over 3 states in the EC.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Polling data lags up to 7 days or more. Comey made the announcement on October 28th. Get the stick out of your ass. The exit polling data showed that Comey's hand on the scale was a huge factor with undecided voters. Had it happened a week earlier, the public polling data would have caught it and people watching the data could have adjusted their estimates.

Do you even know what a black swan event is? That was barely even an October surprise. That was a November surprise. Nothing like that had ever happened before. Without that event, Trump loses. That's one of the greatest black swan events in political history. Perfect timing to cause maximum damage considering the # of undecided voters and not enough time for it to be cleaned up before the actual vote.

You're too smart to be this stupid.

You gotta get over Bernie losing man. It's over. Time to move on. Shit is pathetic. Let it go.

I've moved on. #AOC2024. You can't boil everything down to Bernie, that's just weak. I've emphasized my Biden support many times since March.

If the Comey announcement was so massive and your insight is to be trusted, shouldn't you have been warning of the effect Comey might have in 2016 instead of claiming the media was unjustifiably hyping the election? Knowing it wouldn't yet be reflected in the polls?

You're the boy who cried no wolf, standing at the very spot Little Red Riding Hood got devoured, demanding that we listen to you about how harmless wolves are.